Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston, Massachusetts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

Female Number of posts : 763
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Boston, Massachusetts Empty
PostSubject: Boston, Massachusetts   Boston, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Jean got off the train in Boston and looked around at her surroundings. It was almost noon by now and Jean was still the hypnotized state. She left the train station in search of a house she somehow knows she needs to go to

Last edited by Kris (Jean Grey) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: Boston, Massachusetts   Boston, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Jean finds the house mansion thing and changes into her xmen uniform. She levitated up to the gate and held her hands out to it, forcing it open. She went over to a second story window and used her powers to pulls the windows open and drop it on the ground. She went inside and looked around. She walked across the room and over to a room of glass cases. In the middle of the room was a glass case with a ring in it. She walked over and held her hand up. Using her powers, the ring bust through the case and into Jean's hand. She examined it and put it inside the drawstring bag she had with her.
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: Boston, Massachusetts   Boston, Massachusetts I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Upon leaving the mansion, two cop cars pulled into the driveway and Jean just levitated them out of the way. They ended up in a tree and in a fountain. With no expression on her face, Jean left and headed back to the institute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston, Massachusetts   Boston, Massachusetts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston, Massachusetts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: Other Places :: Other Places Topic Archive-
Jump to: