Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

village - newfoundland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

village - newfoundland Empty
PostSubject: village - newfoundland   village - newfoundland I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:09 pm

For the first time in months, Luna woke up in her bed in the village. the smell of roasting lamb filled her nose as her brother William sitting next to her bed resting looking like he had just been in another fight. his black hair and red eyes were unmistakable as he woke up to her sitting up with sleepy eyes.

"Luna." William smiled as he hugged his little sister.
"Will." she smiled happy to see him. "Guess I slept long enough."
"Yeah. you been asleep for five months." William told her as she could hear the snores of the rest of her family. "come on. we are going to try again."

Luna snuck out of the house with Liam and William her two twin brothers one a mutant and one a human. they tried to make it to the boarder where the guards were not watching or so they hoped. if their father found out, there was a good chance they would kill them for doing this for the 20th time.
Back to top Go down

village - newfoundland Empty
PostSubject: Re: village - newfoundland   village - newfoundland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

tehy were found out as they were about to leave the boundry lines. guards came, knocking Luna out causing her to go back into her sleeping status. liam carried his sister as william walked with them back to the village. they were stuck again, they had tried to leave. only to get the sister they were trying to save knocked out again. finding that she only has a year left to live. They wanted her out more than anything.
Back to top Go down

village - newfoundland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: Other Places :: Other Places Topic Archive-
Jump to: