Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day of school.(B)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

First day of school.(B) Empty
PostSubject: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 am

(To make things simple)

Kitty Pryde wrote:
KItty looks at her hand "Well they just recntly showed up in me so I haven't gotten much time to get used to them, but I'm learning to control my powers like all my other friends." She refocuses on Matt "So you want to et something to eat with me?"

"Sure, your powers seem wierd."

Matt said before walking towards the cafe, he wasn't realy insulting her, it seemed like hers were just harder to control then his.

"Mine only mess up if i try not to use them in a fight... Not the greatest outcome."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

KItty laughed "You're the second person to tell me my powers are weird." Kitty began to walk along side Matt
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am

"I guess it just don't seem very pratical for doing anything other then saving youself from harm. Well that would make them useful."

Matt thought about the brotherhood again, it was the only thing he had to compare this too, and he thought about a few things that her power could be used for.

"You know, i can think a of few people who might like your powers."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:37 am

Kitty smiled "Well its more useful than that. I can, like, destory things from the inside."

She ook intrest when he mentioned people who would be intrested in her "Yeah, like who?"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 am

"Theres this guy, Magneto, he's the guy who told me i should be looking out for people."

Matt said, he wasn't going to say alot about them, just evough that she could understand what he was saying; since he assumed Magnrto wouldn't be happy if he gave out his personal infomation.

"I'd say he's the strongest mutant i've seen."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:20 am

Kitty's smile vanished "I dunno. I've heard the professor talk to Logan and Storm about him once or twice and it usualy isn't good things they're saying." She opened the door to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 am

"I guess it would depend on who you are, i have no complants about him."

Matt said before shrugging and looking it, so this was the cafe? He took a few steps in and looked for a line where he could buy something.

"Who are they, the people you just said."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 am

Kitty fell into a line next to Matt "They're the teachers over at the institute." She grabbed for a muffin.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 am

"Oh, teachers?"

Matt asked, he woundered how she coukld manage going there, he could hardly put up with the classes he had here, but she had more.

"You have other classes then just school?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

Kitty's smile returned "It's more like training sessions so we can learn how to control our powers and use them to help people."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 am

"That seems like something to strive for, from what i understand there realy isn't a sort of goal for our group."

Matt grabbed two of the muffins without bothering to look at what he was doing, he had already eaten before he came. He took a step back out of line, and just waited for her to get her food.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am

Kitty grabbed an apple before stepping out "So what is it like in your group?"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 am

"donno, kinda new, i haven't had the time to realy meet anyone, they seem alright tho."

Matt scaned the place to look for a place to sit down, he saw a few empty seats.

"your friends are still here if you want to sit with them."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 am

"You can come sit with us if you want." Kitty didn't want to leave the boy alone on his first day.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 am

"No thats fine, thanks anyways. Later."

Matt said before he started out of the cafe, he didn't like groups, and didn't feel like dragging her from her friends. Plus he assumed that someone was bound to show up, and they would give him a run down on whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 am

"All right, see you around!" Kitty waved and reluctantly ran off to sit with Jean Jake and Wes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school.(B)   First day of school.(B) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of school.(B)
Page 1 of 1