Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

Female Number of posts : 763
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Practicing:
1) Get someone to rp with you.
2) Don’t necessarily RP in your x-men character. You can play as some random person
3) If you do RP as your character, please do it properly. Have the same personality, RP things they would do.
4) If an admin starts critiquing, don’t get mad, use it as something to build on. Admin are here to help in any way possible.

Lessons
1.) These you can ask for or you will be asked by an admin to “attend a class”
2.) You will RP with one of the tutors
3.) X-men characters MUST be used. This is so you may become accustomed to RPing as someone that isn’t you.
4.) The lessons will be based on scenarios set up by the tutor. Please follow along and stick to them. Some deviation is allowed as long as it follows along.
5.) Lessons are over once the tutor says so unless there is a set amount of scenarios you must run through per what the admin say.
6.) If by the time lessons are over and there has been no improvement, tutors and admin have the choice to make you do more.
7.) The critiquing made is not to offend, but to help. Please just follow what they say and use it to improve.
8.) Please no editing posts as the original post is what the tutors will use to help you improve
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

An update to the rules of Roleplay 101, we decided to make things more progressive.
You'll go through three steps:

1. Non-canon with-out a scenario. This should help you get more of a creative feel for your character.
2. Non-canon with scenario. We will be posting different scenarios for you to chose from, and you could make your own. This should help you hone in on how your character acts and helps you pay attention to details and work with a plot.
3. Canon with scenario. This is mostly a test for you to try to apply what you've learned about roleplaying to another character. Please chose a cannon you know well.

If you just want practice without a formal 'class', pm one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1