Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old friends meet again (wolfy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Old friends meet again (wolfy) Empty
PostSubject: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 pm

The light was starting to bother Akachi cause she found she was sleeping through the day, the night time felt so nice to her right now. Walking through the park, she was wondering about her old friends. She heard that her old friend Cale had gone somewhere, and Damian just returned, but all her other friends. she didn't know where half of them were. Leaning against a tree, she was training herself to control her new skill that she hated called blood thirst she named it. In her mind she had turned into a vampiric nature. she didn't know why. She wondered if it was cause it was her secret nature to see blood or to drink it.

"Why am I like this? I'm an even worse monster than before?" Akachi said looking at the full moon.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

The night felt nice. No one was out, everything was silent, and no smelly cars where going by. But... There was a familiar smell. Cale tried to remember what it belonged to, and then it hit him. He sneaked over behind the tree Akachi was leaning on. He covered her eyes and yelled. "Guess who, Aka!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Akachi was so focused on the moon and the sky, taht she didn't notice anyone around. Thinking for a moment her eyes looked at the ground about what she had done. Her finger touched her fang, she was something she didn't want to be. Someone that could kill with hunger. Suddenly she felt warm hands over her eyes that made her freak, but the voice sounded so familiar. Turning around, she grabbed the one whom touched her and pinned him to the ground using her chains around his waist. her eyes went wide when she saw that it was cale. "cale!" Akachi smiled as she let her chains go and hugged him. "don't do that. I could have bitten you in defense." Akachi's face went red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

His tail wagged itself out of his sweatshirt. "Whatever, you couldn't hurt a fly." He hugged her, even though he had to bend down a bit to do so. "Ugh, you have gotten shorter. Pretty soon you going to need a chair to hug me." He let go of her and blushed a bit. "I really missed you. Being lost is no fun." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Akachi stared at him when he said that she couldn't hurt a fly, she found that he had been gone for a long time. akachi's face went red as she sat up and sat on the ground next to Cale. she thought about the harm that she had done and the lives that she stole. How much pain that she caused. He made a joke about her height, and her cheeks went even redder causing her long pink hair to hide her face. "I really missed you as well. Being lost is never no fun. I went to russia for a while and got lost many times." akachi placed her finger on her lips and slightly opened her mouth touching her finger cause it had bit her lip for a moment. "I hurt fly now. I...got a new skill while you were gone. where have you been anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

"Somewhere near Wisconsin, I think." He sighed, it was nice to be with someone he could really talk to. "I had to live with wolves for a bit, and I got some new skills, too. My scent tracking is like, on hundred times better." Speaking of smell, Cale noticed Akachi smelled funny. "Hey, did you get a cut or something? I smell blood." He smelled blood for sure, but it was on her breath. Instead of saying anything, he got up and changed the conversation. "How where things well I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

She was glad he was back, but when he mentioned about him smelling blood. Akachi's face showed an expression of shock. she didn't realize he could smell the blood she had the day before or the raw meat that she had been nawing on. "wish I could have seen the wolves, and...my skill. I drink blood now. I eat raw meat alot cause of the blood in it. sadly it doesn't last long at all. maybe 30 minutes." akachi rubbed the back of her neck and then looked at him as he got up. She shrugged as she stood up brushing off the back of her mini black shirt. "Nothing really. dimitri tried to kidnap me again. Sean is picking a fight with me. Spyke has been rather protective of me when dimitri is around. but other than that, nothing. I been trying to stay away from people normally with this new skill. fresh blood does taaste good. but, I don't want to kill someone if I go over board." akachi face went red like a cherry.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Cale was a bit creeped out. "Oh, well... Have you eaten anyone yet?" That was the first thing that escaped his lips, and when he realized what he was sating, it was too late. "Um, sorry! I didn't think before I spoke, I should just go..." He got up and crossed him arms. It was nice seeing you again and all..."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

she didn't want to answer. "Dam-sama let me bite him once. But that was cause I ran out of raw meat." Akachi said sadly. She didn't feel like lying, but when he said that he would go, akachi turned to him and looked at Cale sadly. she didn't want him to go. she wanted to continue hanging with him. Grabbing his warm hand, her flesh felt cold at the moment. She wrapped her arms around his stomach since he was a foot taller than her. "Don't be scared. No need to be sorry...but please...don't be..scared of me...I won't bite...at least without permission..." Akachi's face went red as a tear fell from her eye remembering that when Cale left he was angry with her the last time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Cale's face turned red. "I wont go..." He sighed, he was becoming a big softy. "You have my permission if you ever get too hungry, just be gentle." Cale felt weird, he was giving someone permission to eat him, but in a way, he deserved it for being such a jerk to her last time. Plus Akachi would benefit, so its a win-win situation.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Akachi let go and stood there thinking about what she had said, and how he gave her permission. She was hungry for blood, but she didn't want to bite him. she worried he would think of her as a real monster. "I...want to...but..." Akachi stepped one step away from him. "but...I..." Her face was red as she stood there. "Do you want some dessert that is a nice little cafe across from the park?" Akachi didn't know what to say. she touched her fang again as she had bit her lip again. She realized that she was still holding his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

He laughed. "You would just sit there and watch me eat. What fun is that?" He hugged her, and squeezed her tightly. "I like you, but you don't think about yourself enough. Why don't we go shopping for clothes, we can both do it." Cale liked Akachi, but sometimes, she made no sense to him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Akachi stared at him for a moment when he said watch him eat. she figured she explained it wrong. But before she could answer, Akachi was brought into a hug. He held her tight, Akachi's face went red it was something she wasn't use to from other people. "I can eat normal food too. its just my body craves the blood...as though it wants to use it to live..." akachi heard his other words, and her face went redder. The suggestion for shopping sounded awesome to her. Her red eyes looking up at cale, she stepped back cause he was confusing her. "Sure...that sounds fun...but is the mall open this late..." akachi let go of his arm and looked down at her feet as her hands were behind her back. her cheeks were still red from their conversation. she was blood thirsty but she was trying her best to learn to control it. She bit her lip while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"Your not doing anything in the morning, are you? Shopping would be fun!" He did get some money recently, people pay a lot of money for wolf teeth. Plus, he was free the whole week. "This is going to be sooo much fun. Do you have any money to burn?
He asked, hopefully, he would not have to spend all his money on this one trip, but for Akachi, it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

"I always have money, and normally I'm not. especially with the house empty half the time." Akachi looked at the ground still, and then stared at him. She wondered if she should go shopping with an xmen, but then again he was the first friend she made in america. "I...would love to go shopping with you...wonder if some stores...are still open?" Akachi asked. She grabbed his arm as she looked up at him. She could smell the blood under his flesh and it smelt good to her. Covering her mouth, she realized that she had been leaning up to bite him. Stepping a few steps back. Akachi looked at the ground sadly while having her hand over her mouth for a moment. "I about bit you." she said lowering her hand sadly. A tear fell down her cheek as she hated the skill. "I don't want you getting in trouble...for you know...marks..." her cheeks went red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Cale thought about it for a moment. "Oh... I suppose they would be somewhat freaked out, but if you are really hungry, I can just wear a scarf." He walked over to her and put his arm on her shoulder. "It is totally okay with me, I honestly don't care what they say." Cale felt bad for Akachi. It must suck wanting to eat your friends, and everyone else for that matter. "How much blood do you need for the thirst to go away for a few hours?" He asked as he tried to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Akachi was shocked to still hear his words. He wasn't scared of her biting him at all, not of the idea either. but she knew that she might not need much at all since when she bit damian she didn't take much at all and it lasted for half a day. twelve hours mainly. His arm on her shoulder comforted her a bit. "Just a little will last me half a day I think." Akachi's face went red. Placing a hand on the back of his neck gently, she brought Cale down to her level at least his neck. Looking at his eyes for a moment, akachi leaned in. "this is gonna hurt a little." Akachi said sadly as she gently bit into his neck. Taking a little blood for a minute and then let go. she made sure it was enough so taht he wouldn't be harmed or anything by it. Pulling herself away, she placed her hand over the bite mark as to keep pressure on it. her cheeks went red as she was breathing heavily for stopping herself from keeping going. "Your blood. taste rather good." Akachi's face was still red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Cale was a bit relieved when she stopped. His eyes were tearing a bit, but he wiped the tears away. He blushed at the part about his blood tasting good. "So, will that do it for a few hours?" He was still blushing madly. In a way, it almost seemed romantic, if not a bit sexual. "Okay, we better go to the mall then! Unless you have another store in mind."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Akachi saw how red his face went, and nodded her head. "It will last me for at least half a day." akachi poked his cheek as she released the mark on his neck and smirked. "Kawaii!!" She linked her arm with his. it had been a long time since she hung out with cale. But the bite mark on his neck, reminded her of her life from now on. But stopping she looked up at the moon sadly reminding her of Ryou and her brother when they would leave at night to go have fun. and when Ryou would inform her about what the world was like on the outside. she remembered how they died. how she killed one and the other commited suicide. But looking at cale, she smiled remembering that she did all that to save damian. "Mall sounds good. but I still want to grab a drink on the way." akachi's face went red
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:44 pm

"What kind of drink...?" He laughed. "Kidding, kidding. C'mon, lets get a taxi." Hep pulled her to the entrance of the park. He was glad to see Akachi again, but he was a bit worried about her, too. What if she ate someone on accident and the police came after her? He looked at her cute blushing face, and knew he had to protect her, but... She was the enemy. He sighed. "This is going to be tough..." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Akachi got into the taxi and looked at Cale for a moment. She heard something, but didn't catch it as they headed towards the mall. Akachi laid her head on his arm, resting her eyes as she was a bit cold at the moment. "thanks cale. Your a good friend..." akachi's face was still pink. she grabbed his hand and measured it against her's seeing that her hand was rather small. "Man I feel short in america."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Cale was blushing. This moment seemed so perfect. He cuddled up to Akachi and watched the city go by. He wrapped his tail around her. At this point, he did not care what the taxi driver thought. He kissed the top of her head. "I'll always protect you."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

Akachi felt Cale's arm around her, she figured he knew that she was cold. She could feel his tail, as she was still resting her eyes. But then her eyes opened wide when Cale's lips touched her forehead. she saw up and looked at him, sitting up straight she heard his words on protecting her. But she didn't want him getting the wrong idea, looking down at her hands. "thank you. But...I think I can... protect myself...like I said I hurt more than flies..." akachi moved her finger along her hand as though thinking. her cheeks were red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:07 am

"Still..." Cale said hesitantly. " If anything happens, I want to be there to protect you."
A drop of blood landed on Akachi's forehead. Cale blushed wildly, then tried to cover his nose. All the blushing got to him, and now he had a nose bleed. Not wanting to destroy the moment, he ignored it. The blood kept coming, to the point where he had to cover his nose.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 am

"Yeah. Sadly people promise that, it is normally gets broken." akachi said sadly, she stopped tracing her finger around her hand. She smelt blood, turning to Cale, she saw that he had a nose bleed. reaching into her purse she pulled out a small clothe placing it over his nose as she leaned over towards him. for some reason she found herself still not hungry. but his blood was tempting. "you know if you blush alot that happens. you should try not to blush alot. Especially around girls." Akachi giggled as she held the cloth to his nose as they were almost to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old friends meet again (wolfy)   Old friends meet again (wolfy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old friends meet again (wolfy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next