Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom at it's finest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Boredom at it's finest! Empty
PostSubject: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey people! If anyone's still getting on and you know... not dead. Feel free to join me!
I'm bored out of my mind and really feel like roleplaying as my psudo-feline persona, so here this random topic is!
It's gonna be that cliche hero topic that I've always wanted to do, some kind of infiltrating some top-secret facility or something. I'm not quite sure what we're stopping, but it's for the sake of all of us- so brotherhood you can join! It'll be some awesome team-up thing to save the world!...Or Mutantkind!... or you know... something else.
Try not to die, but if you die... eh, I guess you dying in the middle of it would make things interesting. You'll get better. You know, probably.
Anyway.
Bored. Hero topic. Yup.
If you have any ideas where this should go, let me know with an OOC comment in (these).
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

(Alrighty guys! Don't leave me hanging: I know you at least look at this!)

Jake took a deep breath of the frigid air as he flicked his tail back and forth in the snow. Since it was cold and they were trying to be at least somewhat stealthy at the moment, he was half Snow Leopard. Those things loved areas like this.:cold and mountainous. Which was more than what could be said for everyone else....

He studied the map of the area that they had rolled out. That facility was nearby, but how to get in? They landed the X-jet a good bit away from it, so they can get their barrings and go in undetected. A map of the facility could be great to have as well....

"So. What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:56 pm

((If you eventually decide we're saving something strange like rabbits, I'll slap you out 'til the cows come home. Got it?))

"I think that the duck from the insurance comercial is going to get finished with this before we do if we stay here!" Shadowsong snapped, about ready to set Jake's furry tale on fire. "I hate that you dragged me out here." She growled, drumming her fingers in the snow she crouched into. Cold. Snow. Strong winds. How bad could it get? She came from Texas for Pete's sake! She rarely ever saw snow then, and at least there she could stay inside for the most part. Sure she'd be locked in a basement, but it would be better than out in the snow!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

(( I want to save rabbits! Cale can eat one. I also want a pack of wolves here, maybe we could be in Yellowstone? It gets this way during winter~)

Cale's large, fluffy tail wagged impatiently. His face and tail were the only exposed part of him, he was covered in thick winter clothes. He took a large whiff of the air, but he only smelled snow, Jake, Shadow... And something metallic. He paused and tried to focus on it, but his nose was too stuffed to really pick up where it was coming from. He cleared his head and tried again, this time picking up on the scent of human, and something he didn't recognize. "I think they have guards, armed ones." He sighed. This was going to be harder than he thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oh come on, it isn't that bad..." Jake said, grinning at Shadow.
Jake flicked his hear towards Cale.
"Of course they do, this is some top rated facility: I'd be dissapointed if they didn't." He examined the map and looked out into the snow-covered mountains below them.
"Now, what I meant was: Any ideas on getting us in?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"Maybe not for you," Shadow snarled, setting her finger on fire and tapping Jake's tail to ignite it as well. "You boys have fur. I'm fire, not snow, slush, and ice." She looked at Cale, warning him not to tell Jake until he himself noticed with a slightly vicious glare. "Well, Cale and I could always send in a certain house cat, then start acting like we're just two random kids looking for their pet." Shadowsong wasn't about to let Jake catch her, so she shook out her hand as quietly as she could. "Remind me again why I came here, will you dog boy?" She rolled her eyes, impatience practicly burning through them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:20 pm

"Don't ask me, I just wanted to help Jake..." Speaking of helping Jake,Cale gently placed Jake's tail in to the snow, putting out the flame. It looked hilarious, but he was not about to tell Jake that the tip of his tail was furless. He giggled, but went back to listening for any patrols that might exist.

((Posting with a phone, HARD.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:31 pm

((Welcome to my world, Wolfy. Now you see what I'm stuck with half the time.))

Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 pm

((Yeah, yeah, just post and wait until Jake gets back...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:56 pm

((I'm waiting for Jake now. Now shut up and look cute, he might come back if we act nice. That or I can have Rachel email random people until she finds Jake. Also, have you ever heard of people trying to shoot fireworks in an unexpected bit of rain? These people must be crazy!))
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 am

"This is a top secret facility in the middle of nowhere. That's a little far for a couple of teens to have lost their cat." Jake said, frowning at the map. They were absolutely no help. "Where's Kitty when you need her?" Jake grumbled. He could think of at least three plans that they get in perfectly undetected. They all involved Kitty.
He glared down at where the facility was.
"Any better ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am

"I can create a forest fire," Shadowsong offered, snickering slightly. "Most people run from 'em and I can probably help you look more like a sphinx than you already do!" She stood, ruffling Cale's ears before slinking into the trees. Her knees were starting to stiffen from being in that position for so long. "But, Kitty would be a spoil sport. She would probably find a plan that didn't involve a fire. Those are my favorites." Shadow laughed, holding out a fiery hand. "The offer's still open if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 pm

"If there's guard dogs I could use them somehow, wolves would work, too." Cale offered, trying to be of some use. "Shadow, how about you make a fire somewhere far off so we can sneak in while their investigating." He sighed. Leave it to Jake to get stuck with the loudest mutants on a stealth mission. If Kitty it Kurt had come instead this would of been done by now. A dog, a cat, a pyromaniac, what a team.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

((Pyromanac!? Really?! She's not that bad, is she?))
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 pm

"I doubt they'd care much about any sort of fire. They could just stay holed up in the base." He said. He stared at the map a moment longer, memorizing the lines on the map.
"Alright, It's obvious we can't do much without any further information. I'll sneak over there and work to disable the cameras and alarms." If he messed up, these two should be far away enough to stay out of it and he could just change into a less conspicuous feline. He checked to make sure that his datapad was in a pouch. It was. He put an earpiece in his ear.
"Stay here until I give you an 'all-clear', got it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:38 pm

"Fine," Shadowsong huffed, blowing some hair out of her eyes. She shivered in the cold air, inching towards the ground and tried to curl up on herself. "Hate the cold," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yes sir." Cale said contently. He patiently watched Jake. However, after only a few minutes, he was getting bored. He wanted to help, but how?
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Jake jumped down and quickly clambered along the ridges.
His fur would blend in nicely to the snow and rocks. Soon he was on the roof. He tucked into a shadowed corner and worked a access plate up with his metal claw. He pulled out his data pad and hooked it up, and within no time the alarms were muffled and the cameras on endless repeat.
Jake tapped his communicator.
"Alright, no alarms or cameras, just be careful coming out here."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

"Sir yes sir Jake sir." Cale said happily as he bounded clumsly through the snow towards the base. He fell and ended up rolling halfway. He layed there for a second, covered in snow. It reminded him of when he was a kid in Washington. He snapped out of his recollection, sht up out of the snow and decided it was time to be stealthy, even though he had probably already been spotted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm

"Get up, Cale," Shadow hissed to herself hopefully, sprinting down the hill and nearly falling, more worried about Cale being hurt than her being seen. She looked around, trying to make sure no one was watching as she offered a hand to help him to his feet. "You really need to work on your landings, wolf boy."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"I think it was a pretty good landing." Muttered Cale, now looking for Jake. "If he goes and does everything while we're still trying to get inside, I'm going to hide his mechanical arm." Cale had seen Jake take it off and fiddle with it before, it would not be too hard to steal and hide.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 pm

"You rolled to a stop," Shadow pointed out, rolling her eyes and pulling him down slightly as she caught a stronger sent of human.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Jake stayed perched on the rooftop, scanning below. He was hidden well enough from any creature's sight and he had a great view of the mountainside around the facility.
"What are you guys doing?" He hissed into the comm. "This isn't a-" He spotted a couple guards heading their way. "Quick! There's a path down to the left." He thought for a second. "No! I mean right, your right"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah, can it Catnip," Shadow hissed back, ducking into the snow and lighting one of the guards on fire. He screamed and ran, causing the other to roll his eyes and go after him. "Are you happy now?!" she growled into the comm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's finest!   Boredom at it's finest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's finest!
Page 1 of 1