Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home sweet home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Akachi came home with a smile on her face, happy that she was hope. but same time her mind missed DAm-sama, Pie-chan, and her friends from here. Though she was still wanting to kill Cale for what he did. But Her pinkish red hair long now as she wore her black mini skirt and a black halter top, her eyes looked at the building. She started back up cleaning and grabbed an energy drink. Nibbling on raw steak, she wasn't sure if she should be near people with this skill problem.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

Evan was back from Spring Break, he had gone with friends from school, and some of the ones from X-Men. He was playing Xbox. Duke Nukem forever, one of those dogs that Bitch Slapped the humans was attacking him and his character was reloading and he couldn't shout.

"No. No! NO. NOOOO!" He screamed as his character dies. "DAMMIT!" He said.

He went from his skateboard and skateboarded down around town, he wanted to stop by the brotherhood house seeing as he stil had some friends there. As passed by he saw Akachi.

"YO!" Evan yelled. "Where'd you go off too?" Evan said passing the gate.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Akachi paused and turned to Spyke as she came back out looking at him. she wasn't sure what to say to him, her eyes looking at him as her mouth was nibbling on a piece of raw steak. "I went to russia and then to Scotland. Was working on controlling my blood lust thing, hate biting people. but its hard at times when people get hurt alot."

"How are you?" Her long pink hair curled around her neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Dimitri walked in behind akachi, thinking for a moment as his mind wandered. Reflecting on what he did in the past, but then again causing trouble is always the fun part. His hands rubbed the back of his head as his one eye looked at Akachi wrapping his arm around her neck gently with a grin looking at Spyke.

"Privet. My little pet, how you been? I heard you were in russia and other places. Looking for me were you." Dimitri grinned.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Akachi blinked as Dimitri came up behind her, his arm wrapped around her neck as though giving her a gentle hug. she wasn't sure what to say when he called her his pet. She didn't do anything but stand there for a moemnt. She wondered where Damian was and where Pie-chan was.

"I was actually learning to control something. but...please get your hand off me." Akachi asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 am

"Jesus Christ." Evan said, Sorry, Blasphemy, forgive me lord. Evan thought. "Was good?" He said looking at Dimitri, remembering a bunch of fights he had with him, and the outcome wasn't good, for either of them. Although Dimitri would heal much faster than Evan, which Evan didn't say anything about.

Evan looked at her and Dimitri, with his arm on her and Akachi telling him to get off, Evan smiled, it was time for an Epic One Liner.

"You heard the Lady, she dosen't want your hands on her."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Matt had decided to watch the event unfold, he had spent most of the time in the brotherhood house alone in the past few months, the odd character wondering in and out. He was stepping up his game and had even taking to adding a bit of house cleaning into his daily to do list. He sat in his window and looked down on the whole event. "I think we got a couple issues here to deal with."

He jumped from the second story and made a rather graceful landing, he'd ruined the chance to make full use of his ranged ability but the skill he showed in the fall should mean something coupled with his power, who would have guessed a bit of practice in case of a fire might be useful. "First and foremost, we got an X-man to deal with. When the hell did we reach a point that they just make causal visits. I don't care how we get this done or who helps me but a lasting impressing is going to be made."

He reached into his pocket and removed one of his decks, he began shuffling and smiled. "Then we have to have to deal with our own inability to work together, hell thanks to mister X-man we might kill to birds with one stone." This brotherhood was going down the drain and since he hadn't heard from Magneto in months he was surely pissed. This was the only way to get back onto his good side, this group fell a part before even getting the chance to serve him, he had to recreate something great and step up and prove they could manage.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Akachi looked at spyke as she removed Dimitri's arm with her small hands. She was rather short compared to everyone else. but hearing what Matt said when he came around, her duel side took over a bit when he talked about taking care of the xmen in front of them. A grin appeared on her face, once that of which looked more evil than a demon.

With a flick of her finger, she went to wrapp her chains around Spyke's legs as they came out of the ground, they moved around her like snakes as though guarding her. Baring her fangs at the xman her mind was telling her not to do what was in her mind, but then again darkness has a way of coming out. running at Spyke, she jumped into the air and went to drive a spiked chain through his torso.

"I'll have fun with this..." She grinned as her voice became like a little haunting voice that would send chills down anyone's spine.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Dimitri heard Matt and blinked as he stood up straight. Matt had read his mind, he hated Spyke for more than one reason. But watching Akachi attack her friend, was worth the watch. Thinking for a moment, he went through a shadow keeping away from Akachi's chains. Dimitri wasn't sure what to say, but he kept his distance.

"Just kill him and get it over with. Tired of these xmen coming around. its like they are trying to convert us." Dimitri sighed, his accent came out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 am

Evan breathed deeply, This is going to turn out bad. He thought, one hand, he could keep his pride, fight them, most likley die since he was out numbered, or on the other hand, he suck it up, most likley hurt a friend and run away screaming like a little school girl.

"Sorry, but tonight's Pizza night, so I'd rather not stay." Evan said shooting spikes every where that they would be hard to dodge, while those spikes flew, he shot the most at Akachi, and then stabbed down on the chains with flamming spikes. Saluding them he threw down a flamming spike that exploded and while the smoke was flying around, Evan escaped.

((I AM DONE JOINING BROTHER HOOD THREADS!!! Out of the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 pm

(had to make a point, this site needs an antagonist.)

Matt managed to dodge all the attacks, with enough time to toss a few warning cards down the street after Evan. They didn't manage any real damage but the point that they were to be taken serous had to be made. He was still smiling when he turned to face the two remaining members. "If I have to I'll still take none of you, but I have a plan and the more people that stick around the better." He shuffled the deck and looked between the two. "I don't know what past you two have but you need to work that out."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Dimitri's eye looked at Matt coldly, he never did think highly of Matt even if he talked to Magneto. "If you have an issue with how I conduct my business come out with it." Dimitri told Matt calmly, his hand resting on top of Akachi's head to try and bring her back to normal.

moving through the shadows, Dimitri's eye looked down at the young man as his hair moved for a moment revealing the empty eye socket that had no eye. "Akachi. Lets go to the school and do some damage. After all you need to probably let off that temper of yours."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 am

Akachi looked at the two guys as Dimitri seemed to be getting angry, but she wanted to rip something limb from limb. The grin still on her face, till dimitri put his hand on her head causing her to snap back to reality a bit.

Hearing aout going to the school, she was smart and not that dumb like dimitri might have thought. They out numer them, but then again Matt was right. The xmen shouldn't be comign there. Her red eyes looking at Dimitri, she didn't really care about getting along with dimitri, she rather chop his head off but then again she had to play nice.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 pm

"No public damage yet, this was to make a point and that's where we're going to have to stop." He sighed as he sized up Dimitri, he wasn't planning on being tact, it was a matter of laying on the cards on the table for these guys. "We're going to salvage any other members of the brotherhood we can find, then we're going to put in some real training - solo and team. Once we can function we'll really be able to hit the X-men, then if we're lucky Magneto will either keep the brotherhood going to take an interest in some of us. Of course the goal here is to aid each other to the point that we can even be considered a team by Magnetos standards, that means you have to like each other at least more then the X-men."

He looked up and put his cards back into his pocket, with a second to clear his head he didn't want to seem at all hostile here. "The fact that Evan was picking up for Aka-Chi to fight you Dimitri is upsetting. Even I have ties to deal with but I'm sure you can guess that I'm pretty steadfast here." Matt started walking towards the house, not wanting to keep this outside any more then it had to be. "As long as we can all agree to make Magnetos ideals our own we should be able to work together."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Akachi didn't know what Magneto's idea was for them, but her eyes looked at Matt not sure what to do or say to them. But she remained silent as Dimitri seemed keen on taking her away to do something to the xmen. But listening to Matt, her eyes looked him up and down.

"No thanks. I don't know this magneto's idea. and personally I stay cause I want to. And I have only seen you once or twice, and now you claim yourself almost a secondary leader. No offense, but I won't follow someone I don't know anymore." Akachi went into the house as her heels clicked along the wooden floor. she went to the kitchen and started working on making dinner.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:56 pm

dimitri looked at Matt and then went to talk to Akachi, but she was gone in a moments notice. as though something was a must. Pushing it aside, dimitri looked down at Matt. "see here Matt. I only know you through Magneto. And don't start ordering me, I'm too old for you to order. But if you get Akachi to join in on your training, I'll join." dimitri though was interested in Matt's idea, after all all he had was time and time has been boring over the years. He had to get to his shop to close it later, but he went inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home
Page 1 of 1