Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Grey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Shadow Grey Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Grey   Shadow Grey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Name: Shadow Scarlet Grey (does not have any relation to Jean Grey)

Power:Claws similar to Wolverine's, yet about a half-inch shorter and not true adamantium. Her healing faactor, though slower, is also similar to Wolverine's. She is a pyrokinetic, though slightly more advanced than Pyro himself. She's been known to be able to see a spot and simply imagine the fire there, and it manifests itself, though quite small and feeble. Her personality tends to take a turn for the worst, making her a crazed being with no full control of her actions, which she has come to call "The Wolverette", mostly taking the name after seeing Wolverine and noting what some had called females of his animal name. She remembers all that is happening, though cannot stop it. This even t becomes more likely when she is angered, or in view of a full moon.

Side: Brotherhood

Personality: A bit of a rebel at times, she is slightly dark. Not much for the sexy sparkle vampyre craze, but for the old anti-garlic type. Has a sweet, kind side that is rarely shown to people other than close friends and family. Her split side is rude when it speaks, though only in broken English. She is violent in both personality modes, and slightly masochistic as Wolverette if she is not around others.

Appearance: 5' even and skinny as a twig, Shadow has been mistaken for anorexic at times. She weighs about 105 ibs. Hazel eyes and ash-blonde hair, she looks more to be a sporty girl before you look at her attire, normally being distressed (more of nearly dead) jeans and a long sweater that normally differs between dark blue, blood red, black, grey and a dark purple. She wears black combat boots most of the time, occasionally trading them out for black ballet flats. Her eyes have been known to change to a pitch black or a fire red, depending on Wolverette taking over or her pyrotechnic gifts.

Bio: Born to a family in San Antonio, Texas, Shadow had a fairly normal life. She had two siblings, a twin sister and brother, all born to none other than Victor Creed himself. She knew her father had left the family not long after her mother had learned of the pregnancy. Kaitlyn and William were older, her being the last. She was picked on in school for being part of a complete matching trio yet being nothing like them. Her sister was the sporty cheerleader and her brother the jock everyone wanted. She was just the lowly outsider. Her powers manifested once when her brother's friends had tried to take advantage of her. She clawed him, leaving a deep gash over his face that would later become a nasty scar, ruining his pretty face. She's very music oriented now that her mother pretends that she only gave birth to two children. She's slightly klutzy, though her brother and sister help a lot when they can. When they got their mother to reveal the name of their father, she started tracking him, following him to New York. She joined the Brotherhood, knowing it would help her to be closer to her father.

Stats:

Attack: 40
Stamina: 25
Control:40
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 25
Will: 22
Stealth:10
Persuasiveness: 40
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Shadow Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Grey   Shadow Grey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Accepted, as a note you still have 28 stat points left over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Shadow Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Grey   Shadow Grey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh, I know. I just didn't really want to change them, you know? I think the system was better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Grey   Shadow Grey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Grey
Page 1 of 1