Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Repost~! Cale!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Le Repost~! Cale! Empty
PostSubject: Le Repost~! Cale!   Le Repost~! Cale! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Cale has changed A LOT over the time he has been here, plus his old bio sucked. So, I'm rewriting it. I, of course, still need admins to approve it again.

Name: Cale Wolf

Power: Canine hormone control. He can control most canines, possibly shapeshifters (Depending on their will power), and has grown wolf ears and a tail. He is still mutating, and has started to gain sharper teeth and claws. He also has more body hair than most kids his age. XD

Side: X-men

Personality: His powers dominate his personality. He has more hormones, so he is a bit of a pervert and he is bisexual. He also has dominance issues among other males, and will often try to control a situation. This becomes worse with mutants such as Sabertooth and Jake, who are very animal-like.

When he can suppress his power, he is a bit of a space cadet, and somewhat clueless. To his friends, he is overprotective and very trusting. He likes to swim and enjoys outdoorsy things.

Appearance: His face looks like my profile pic. He wears a baseball cap and a loose green sweatshirt with some white shorts. His ears go into the hat and his tail goes into the sweatshirt.

Bio: Cale spent most of his time in a small mountain town in Washington. He never got along with normal kids, and liked dogs more than normal people. He had a way with even extremely violent dogs. His parents were somewhat concerned, and refused to get him a dog, in order to surpress his doggish ways. As he hit puberty his tail sprouted, along with his ears. He had to hide them, even from his parents. Thankfully this was not hard due to already very anti-social nature. His parents too him camping, and he decided to run away. He spent a month in Yellowstone, and spent his free time with wolves. He was found by search crews looking for another person altogether. By that time he had Red, his wolf. As a puppy the wolf was exiled because he was small and weak, so Cale had taken care of him. He had to hide the wolf while being taken home, which was not easy, but he managed. The wolf grew, and naturally his parents found it. He ran away when they tried to shoot Red. He traveled the country with relative ease, hitchiking and just walking when he could. He had met other mutants on the way, and they pointed him out to Bayville. He arrived, and lingered in the town before finally gaining enough courage to actually go and join the school.

After gaining friends and living at the school, he grew to become very social and popular. He also learned how to hold down some of his feelings, making it so he lashes out less often.

Stats:

Attack: 50
Stanima: 15
Control: 40
Speed: 50
Intelligence: 20
Will: 25
Stealth: 20
Persuasiveness: 30

Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Le Repost~! Cale! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Repost~! Cale!   Le Repost~! Cale! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Accepted, note that unless Jake comes back his character will not exist in this version of the role play, but I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down

Le Repost~! Cale!
Page 1 of 1