Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob Arin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jacob Arin Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Arin   Jacob Arin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Jacob "Jake" Arin

Power: Shapeshifter. Jake can transform into any species of animal, though he usually sticks with felines, being easier to handle. He is able to jump directly between forms and stop half way in between forms. These half-forms take more concentration to keep, and the direct jumps take more energy than transforming back to human in between. This is especially true if they are very dissimilar animals like a lion and an eagle. Strong Emotions can trigger a change, but this isn't usually a problem since he is hard to faze.
Superhuman Senses and Night Vision in his human form are there, however they aren't well-developed.

Side: X-men

Personality: Jake's really a laid back, older brother type of guy. He'll take much abuse all in stride, taking many opportunities to laugh. He has a stubborn streak, however, and doesn't change his mind often. This gives him a strong sense of Justice and loyalty. Though he is very friendly, he doesn't quickly count people as a real friend. However, once you are his friend: you have a friend for life.

Appearance: Jake's main x-men form is a half-tiger, half-human morph. He calls it his "half-form." It's nearly 7 feet tall, mostly tigerish in appearance, and still keeps a long tail. His normal, human form is nearly two feet shorter and much thinner. He is slightly shorter then average, but has some toned muscles. He looks like your slightly-shorter then average teen, with brownish-blond hair and blue eyes. He had a mechanical left arm, but he normally wears his favorite, dull green jacket to hide it. Because of the size difference between his half-form and human form, he has trouble getting an outfit to fit both of them semi-comfortably.

Bio: From an early age, Jake was a special kid. Ambiguity completely intended. From a more normal perspective, he was extremely skilled at making things. He had always been curious on how things worked, and the fact that his father was a scientist really catalyzed his skills. Then of, course, came the mutant part of it. While it was normal to have little kids pretend to be lions and tigers, His dad was surprised to find that one day his ten-year-old suddenly had a tail. Of course, being a scientist, he was curious about this development. But then again, being a dad, he didn't exploit his son. Being both new to shapeshifting and a little kid, his father really worked to help him control and understand his powers. When he was thirteen, an accident in his father's lab severely injured him. He lost his left arm. His father replaced it with a metal prosthetic. He's gotten used to it. Some might say that he likes it better. This way he can always be tinkering with something.
At any rate, once the pair heard about the Institute, he was shipped off. Soon after, his dad was off to a far off lab on the other side of the world. He's been at the Institute for nearly a year now.

Stats:

Stats:
Attack:30
Stamina:10
Control:25
Speed:40
Intelligence: 40
Will: 45
Stealth: 40
Persuasiveness: 20

Last edited by Jake Arin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Jacob Arin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Arin   Jacob Arin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

The power can be expanded, the idea here is to reset everything and start as if we're back at day one so any changes should be easy to work in.

your stats are currently 321, the need to be 250.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jacob Arin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Arin   Jacob Arin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Sweet.
I expanded my powers and described them, and I actually did math when I put the stats this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Jacob Arin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Arin   Jacob Arin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Arin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Arin   Jacob Arin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Arin
Page 1 of 1