Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 pm

akachi laid there for a moment, and grinned kicking him right in the chin when he got close enough before moving her body like a broken rag doll. her limbs flailing everywhere before ripping a piece of flesh off of him. she smiled at him, as she grabbed his neck with her hand and put his head into the trunk of a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Makoto grabbed her neck when she slammed his head against the wall and slammed her into the ground. He began to cut off her air supply hoping to knock her out. He kneed her in the stomach and pinned her limbs against the ground.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Akachi gasped for air and looked at Makoto as her world went dark. She laid down on the ground as her body went limp causing her other side to kick in. she gasped for air before kicking her foot up in the air at his heaad cuaisng her chains to come out of her foot blasting him away from her. She stood there gasping for air looking like she was going to pass out in a matter of second. she spat out blood for a second as her body healed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Makoto's other side was starting to kick in. "We need to stop this Aka. It is going to far." He stared at her and hoped she was enough in control to understand. "If we keep going someone is going to be seriously hurt,"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Akachi stopped and looked at Makoto seeing what he was talking about. Walking up to Makoto she nodded her head as she gasped for air still. Walking up to him she stood in front of him and wrapped an arm around his neck. "Its ok. calm down." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Makoto coughed up a little blood as the injuries from earlier caught up with him. "I'm fine....are you ok Aka?" he asked her softly. He wanted to make sure she was ok first. "You need to stop moving. Your hurt." He made her sit down with her back against a tree, ignoring the blood flowing down his arm.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Akachi shook her head and was still gasping for air. "I'm okay, just let my body heal." SHe said standing up with her back against the tree. "Are you okay?" she saw the blood and used her hand to wipe it away but it made her want to bite him more. leaning in she licked the blood off of his arm slowly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Makoto closed his eyes and felt her start to lick the blood. "Yeah, I'm fine." He watched her silently. He couldn't help thinking about how close he was to losing it. He wouldn't have held back at all. He wouldn't have stopped until she was dead. And that horrified him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

"good thing I can't die. I have tried." Akachi told him, she laughed as she wrapped an arm around his neck. "You are not fine. you are delicious." she licked his wound even more slowly and then sank her fangs into his neck drinking some of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Makoto relaxed a little and smiled at Akachi. He felt his blood being drained but he didnt mind. It didnt feel bad. It felt kinda nice, a weird thought but Makoto didnt question it. He had lots of blood and it replenished itself thanks to Akachi's powers.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Akachi stopped and looked at Makoto. Grabbing his hand she leaned her back against a tree. "Are you okay?" SHe asked. thinking for a moment, she wasn't sure what to say or do right now. "Okay break time till the next round." Akachi smirked as she rubbed her arms feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Makoto nodded. "I guess...." He sat down and sighed. "Just tell me when your ready." HHe stared at the ground and thought to himself. He was useless without someone else to copy.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Akachi sat down in his lap and wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm. she was rather cold. putting her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes allowing her body to relax. "You are good with combat. NExt session should be just combat." Akachi told him with a smile. "But what would you rather do right now."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Makoto blushed brightly when she sat in his lap. "Im not good at combat, i just copied your skills." He felt her cold skin aganst his and it gave him goosebumps. He looked at her a little. "Well i didnt win so we cant go out....." he said a little sadly
-
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Akachi smirked. "I'll go on a date with you. Best fight I have had in a long time. So join me maybe for dinner and dancing." Akachi kissed his cheek, she noticed he got goosebumps. running her finger down his cheek she looked at his scar with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Makoto brightened instantly when she said that. "Really?" He hugged her and blushed again when she kissed his cheek. He stood up and helped her up as well. "Thank you Akachi." He saw her looking at hiis scar. Normally that would bother him. But she seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Akachi allowed him to help her up. she nodded her head when he asked her about if she would really go on a date with him. "Yes. sure....I don't mind. and besides it will be fun." She blushed when he hugged her. Touching his scar, she walked away from him and spun around a tree looking at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Makoto looked at himself. "I should get myself cleaned up. Lets go back to the brotherhood. I need a shower." He laughed and tripped her when she swung around the tree. He caught her when she fell and grinned. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Akachi smiled when he caught her after he had just tripped her. Akachi turned her head away from him and then kicked him in the head. "don't trip me." She smirked as her other side had just taken over for a minute. Grabbing Makoto's hand she led him towards the outside of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Makoto laughed. "You are completely nuts Akachi." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "For some reason that makes you more attractive." He laughed a little and followed her out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Akachi laughed. "normally means stay the fuck away." She laughed, as she stopped at the road that lead to down. she kissed makoto on the cheek, and then looked up and down the road as she let his hand go.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Makoto yawned and then thought of something. "Hey Akachi, i got an idea." He concentrated extremely hard and made a bike out of chains. "We can just use the powers to spin the wheels!.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Akachi shook her head, and turned his chains into a small platform and laid down on the bed of chains. "Nope I like this better. You take the bike." She made her chains start to carry her home. Where she got changed and wanted out in the old charger that she had. wearing a red corset with a long black skirt that flowed down to her ankles making it look like a dress as she still work her golden egyptian necklace.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Makoto was in his room changing when something flew through the window. Makoto picked it up and looked at it curiosly. The grenade exploded into a cloud of knock out gas. Men in gas masks dragged the unconcious mhtant out. Weapon X had a new test subject.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

akachi heard an explotion and paused. looking up she saw men running off with Makoto. Jumping out of the car, she ran at them as a member of the brotherhood was being taken. she ran up and attacked them with her chains and fangs. But then her body was tazered by electricity she smirked and kicked one in the head till a bullet went through her head and she fell to the floor being carted off as well with them as to leave no evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The woods   The woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The woods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next