Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shattered

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Makoto sat curled up in thr middle of the sealed training room. He hadnt moved and didnt plan to. All he did wasstare into the darkness. He deserved this. He hurt Akachi again. He must never be allowed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 pm

dimitri went down towards the training room and found that the door was locked. Going through the shadows, he came into the training room looking at Makoto as he came out of the dark.
"Well I didn't expect this. Why are you down here makoto? Your supposed to be up there with her." Dimitri told him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Makoto didnt even look at Dimitri, he just kept staring ahead with pale eyes. "I can never leave. If i leave she will get hurt again." He said with bo emotion or anything within his voice. He sounded like a souless machine. "This place is my tomb. I must suffer for my crimes."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Dimitri looked at Makoto with cold eyes, hearing that he had hurt Akachi again. He knew that the lad had done something wrong if he had locked himself down here. "And you think locking yourself down here will make her stay away. She worries about you. she adores you and loves you. Though she doesn't show it, she is afraid to. But I guess men that cause her pain always fall for her." Dimitri said as he looked at Makoto, he could sympize with the boy at the moment. Grabbing the boy by his hair he picked up Makoto sitting the lad in a chair. "If you want to abandon her, you are no better than the one that left. I caused her more pain than you. I'm the cuase for her duel personality, I'm the cause for her blood problem, I'm the reason why she doesn't trust people and isn't the sweet little girl no more." Dimitri showed a former smiling picture of akachi where she looked younger and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Makoto looked away from Dimitri and got a little emotio back in his voice. "She trusted me Dimitri.....and i hurt her...i hurt her so much....She deserves better than me.." Hr kept replaying the moment where Akachi was crushed over and over again in his mind. "I love her.....I love her so much....but she always gets hurt because of me..." A tear fell down his cbeek as the memories of Akachi he had been ivnoring flooded his head."What have i done?" He said trying to keep tears back."I try to help her and she gets hurt"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Dimitri looked down at him. "she trusted me once too. Guess what happened. She still adores you. She was crying for you in her sleep. I could hear it when I came in upstairs." Dimitri told him, but listening to the lad he couldnt help but now understand how akachi felt when he was torturing her so long ago. when he tore her eye out, took away the man she loved back then, and everything. His eye lowered looking at Makoto. Got upset finally, and punched Makoto in the stomach. "If you loved her you would be up there with her." Dimitri kicked him in the side of the head next before standing aside. "Then think Makoto. Not all of it is because of you. Its fate. Its fate that things happen like this. If you don't keep standing then you are a pathetic loser that Akachi would be better off without."

"I am over a hundred years old, and I keep stnading. every war, every torture. Even when I see those I care for die. If you don't stand up and keep going what is there to live for." dimitri kicked Makoto in his side again before stepping on the mutant's back. "If its not worth standing for your own sake/ Do it for her! The least she deserves is that. and if you won't stnad for her, then what was the point of confessing your love."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Makoto grabbed Dimitri's leg and threw him off himself. "I wont let thhat happen to her again." He opened the dor and slowly walked to Aka. He sat on her bed and ran a hand through her hair softly. "Im here Akachi.....Im here for you. Im not running away." He looked at herclosed eyes and smiled a little. "I wrote a song for you..I guess now is as good of a time as any for you to hear it." Makoto softly set her head in his lap and began to sing softly to her. "The words get trapped in my mind. Im sorry if i dont take the time to feel thee wah i do. Cause the first day you came into my life, time ticks around you. And then i need your voice, as a key to unlock all the love thats trapped in me, so tell me when its time to say I love you....All i want is you to understand is when i take your hand its cause i want to. We are all born in a world of doubt, but theres no doubt. Ive figured out....i love you..." He finished his song and tears fell down his face as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Dimitri stood there thinking he finally got to the boy. Going upstairs, he stood in the doorway looking at akachi. His eyes wwatching her as Makoto sung. the boy caused so much trouble, but Dimitri knew he lost. Plus as he stood there thinking about it, he had a date with shadow soon. But his eyes looked at Akachi, rubbing the back of his head he walked away. lowering his eyes he knew if Makoto didn't get his act together that akachi wasn't going to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Akachi laid there having a dream that seemed still a nightmare as her past went in circles around her. Messing with her mind. She held her head as her other side faced her. "they will leave you. they will all leave you. We will always be alone. No one cares..." Her other side said. but then makoto's singing came through, akachi's other side repeated her words over and over again. till the hand from before pushed the darkness away. Akachi looked up, she couldn't believe whom she had seen. "Dimi...Makoto...Da..." She fell silent as she woke up. Looking at Makoto speaking to her. her head stilld feeling weak as her eyes were only cracked open seeing Makoto...
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Makoto cried over her body and slowly rrpeated himself. "I love you Akachi....Even if you cant hear me....i love you." He held her close to him and stroked her hair. "Please remember me Aka....i cant lose you again......." Makoto took out something from his pocket. "My mothers necklace....she gave it to me before she died.....she said to give it to the person that is my true love..." Makkto slowly put the necklace around her neeck and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 pm

akachi grabbed his hand as he went to put the necklace around her neck. She listened to Makoto confess his feelings, sitting up with her back against the back wall of her bed. her eyes looking at Makoto, as her pink hair flowed all over.
"I remember you. I want you to keep that safe. For the future okay?" Akachi told him. Her fingers touching her golden egyptian pendant. "I would feel horrible if I lost something from your mother." akachi looked at Makoto up and down, wondering what to say. She lowered her eyes and then leaned her back against the wall with a soft smile. "I like you makoto. I might love you. You are such a flip flop." Akachi said as she kept her head against the wall. "I feel the same way. I'm just scared makoto. scared of being left alone and abandoned."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Makoto wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I love you Akachi. Wether you know if you love me or not doesnt change my feelings." He took the necklace out again."My mother said to give this to my true love....thats you." Makoto held her close to him and stroked her hair. "I will never abandon you. I will be bh your side as long as you will have me." He said softly. "Dont be afraid anymore. I know what happened to you....i know the horrors. Im here to help you through tbem."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Akachi let makoto hug her and she hugged him back, when he brought out the necklace again and spoke. Akachi pushed his hand back to him. "I don't want it. You keep it. I don't want to lose something that precious." Akachi told him. But the last part, the last part is what made her true darkness come out. Her throat let out a giggle almost as evil as the devil itsself. her eyes were red and hair went darker. "As much as I like you. I don't need your help on that. I'll kill that idiot yet." Her eyes went wide looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Makoto watched her become evil. "Akachi....."He decided to do something drastic. He grabbed a knife and slit his wrist open and showed it to her. "Take my blood Akachi. And forget about this. And if you dont stop i will kill myself Aka. If he dies then I die." He said softly. "I know your better than this......"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

Akachi's eyes focused on the blood. she was so hungary was earlier. but looking at Makoto she kissed him thinking for a moment akachi wasnt' sure what to do. her eyes side had taken over as it let out giggles through her thraot. Just as she went to lick his wound, she tasted the blood on him. Listening to his words, she reared her head back laughing like a maniac. "Blood blood wonderful thing. pops out of everything. eyes eyes we lost our eye...we lost it all to them." She laughed as she started scratching her head. "Drown down. blood blood. what do I want..." She laughed maniaclly, but then she looked at the blood as she watched him heal. "You are cursed just like me. we both immortal for enternity." She tore off the sleever to her hoodie and wrapped it around his wound before rearing her head backwards again laughing still. "Rip their heads. shock their body. kill kill kill. for I am dead dead dead. dead all the way. just like you said. I'm dead dead dead." Akachi laughed clawing at the skin on her arms. "Run run run. away from me."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 am

Makoto couldnt watch her like this anymore. He tackled her down and pinned her arms down before kissing her deeply. "Please wake up Aka. I want my lover back." He kissed her again hoping t would bring her back. "I want my Aka. Please bring her back." He prayed this would work. "If you dont bring her back ill have to take drastic measures. I dont want to though."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am

akachi was kiss, the dark side allowed this as the voice rang through her ears to her mind. Listening about drastic measures. she let out a laugh. "Drastic.DRastic. hahahhahaha so much chaos..." Akachi laugheed, but her legs wrapped around his waist and pinned him down as her hands held his. baring his fangs. "Blood. blood." akachi sank her fangs into his neck, biting him as hard as she could as she drank his blood. letting go, her eyes looking at him. Running a finger up his chin. I shall kill all. everyone just like before. Onii-san didn't listen. I kill him just like Ryou. I'll kill all whom get in my way." Akachi laughed before she growled at him. Akachi fell over and went back to sleep for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:21 am

Makoto was going to keep an eye on her from now on. "Damnit Aka....." Makoto lied next to Aka and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Sleep well." He ddid feel a little awkward being in a bed with her but as long as they werent doing anything. He kissed her neck lightly and smiled. "Goodnight love."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

Akachi woke up and her other side grabbed Makoto's knife. Looking at it, she cut up her wrists and arms as Makoto was laying there. "Blood blood..." She said. Putting down the knife. she looked at all her wounds. Akachi looked at Makoto and held out her arms making the blood fall all over. "what do you think." akachi laughed. "I think they look pretty." Akachi said as they were slowly closing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Makoto opened his eyes and tackled her down. "I warned you Akachi....." He knee this was dangerous but if Akachi was in there this would definantly get her back out. "Dont kill me for this Aka." He reached down and groped her chest and kissed her. He hoped this would piss her off enouvh to brinv the normal Aka back into control of her body.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

Akachi laid there, as he kissed her but when he grabbed the other part. Akachi came out of it, and slapped Makoto for grabbing her chest so hard he fell off the bed. she held an arm in front of her chest and looked dwon at him with a red face. She touched her lips and looked at Makoto. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She held her head and laid down. "I'm sorry makoto. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." that is all akachi could say at the moment. she hdl her golden necklace in her hand. looking at Makoto she grabbed his hand not wanting him to go, but same time she had just hurt him. she kissed makoto on his cheek. "I'm sorry." She covered her head and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Makoto suddenly got slapped off the bed and slammed his head into the wall. "Ow......" he groaned looking up at her. "Glad to have you back Aka...." he said rubbing the back of his head. He was glad she slapped him, the mark she left covered his massive blush. "Sorry about that Aka.....I was just trying to bring you back out." He grabbed her hand in his and smiles a little. He sat down on the beed next to her and looked at her face. "Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

akachi looked at makoto, she curled up into his chest and closed her eyes. cuddling him, not sure what to say. she nodded her head as her mind was still battling. "Don't do that again." Akachi said as she put her head down.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Makoto laughed nervously and blushed again. "Yeah um.......if you do go crazy again ill have to do it to make you snap out of it if you wont listen to me." He stroked her hair slightly and stared at her neck. He hadent eaten for over a day. He bit her neck without even thinking and drank. He pulled away blushing. "S-sorry. I just havent eaten in awhile......"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Akachi flinched and she sstared at him. Her wild side still there as a grin showed on her face. "I'm always here...just when she is stilling little Makoto." Akachi's other side peeked in for just a moment before Akachi took over. her eyes looking up at Makoto with a now soft smile on her face. "sleep is good. wish I could go home to japan for a visit...too bad never allowed back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered   Shattered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next