Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Better Angels Empty
PostSubject: Better Angels   Better Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 pm

((This will be written in many parts so don't think I just abruptly ended it.))

Chapter 1

The glistening white sand being lapped at by crystal clear waves contrasted the dark shape sitting on the shore. Makoto's eyes hid in the shadows that the black hoodie provided, obscuring his face from anyone who would come near. He gingerly looked over his shoulder to see the rest of the brotherhood at play. They were all smiling and laughing as they messed around with each other and played games with their powers. Makoto felt sick as he looked at the sight and quickly returned his view to the cold water in front of him. Their laughs seemed so familiar. It was like he was somewhere else........

"Mommy Mommy!!!" A young boy shouted as he almost knocked her over as he ran in excitement. The woman was tall and sleek. She wore a slightly worn pair of blue jeans and a KISS t-shirt. But her most distinguishing feature was her bright silver hair that flowed down past her shoulders. She picked up the small boy in her arms and smiled. "Makoto calm down what is so important?" She asked with a teasing smile. her child wrapped his little arms around her and looked up. "Can I go play with the other kids mommy?!?!?!?" Makoto barely held his excitement in as he listened to their laughter. His mother pretended to be very unconvinced and rubbed her chin. "I don't know......" His blue eyes grew big and he squeezed her. "Pretty please Mommy? Ill be good I promise!!!!" His mother couldn't resist the eyes he made at her so she laughed. "Of course you can honey. Now go along and Ill be right here if you need me." Makoto kissed her cheek lightly and squirmed out of her arms. "I love you mommy!!!" Makoto ran towards the other end of the playground to join in with the other children.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Better Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Angels   Better Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Makoto blinked and stared back at the water. "Mother......." His now red eyes grew watery and a tear slowly fell down his cheek. "I miss you mother....." He could still imagine her soft hand on his cheek as she cooed soothing words in his ear. "D....did I make the right choices?" He asked the reflection softly. He half expected an answer to come from the rippling figure in the water but instead there was silence. Repressed memories flooded Makoto's mind as he sat in total quiet. One in particular stood out....

"Hey Mom!" a voice shouted as a young kid ran over. His silver hair had grown out a little more and his eyes have turned into a bright ice blue. His still slender fingers wrapped around hers and he smiled up at the woman. "I...I needed to ask you something...." He said blushing and burying his head into her stomach. His mother tenderly stroked her soft spiky hair and lifted his chin so he was looking at her. "Oh?" She said smiling at him with warm eyes. "What would that be my little one?" Makoto looked up at her with a little hesitation. "Well...o-one of the girls kissed me today...." Makoto looked away from her eyes as a blush began to creep across his face. His mother chuckled and patted him on the head. "Awwww does my little baby have a crush on someone?" Her smooth voice carried a hint of teasing as she spoke. Makoto began to blush more. "N-no!!" He yelled defensively as his mother laughed. Makoto began to tear up. "I-Its not f-funny. E-everyone laughed at m-me." Makoto now let a few tears crawl down his cheek as his mother took his hand. "Ok honey. Would you like some ice cream?" Makoto nodded his head a little before following his mother into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Better Angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Mutants :: Your Character :: Journal-
Jump to: