Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awakining ((Darkestic))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Awakining ((Darkestic)) Empty
PostSubject: Awakining ((Darkestic))   Awakining ((Darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Makoto and Setsuna sat in Akachi's room while she healed. Setsuna sighed and shook his head and looked at the other boy. "Makoto you haven'teaten in days. You need to go downstairs. She will be fine." Makoto watched over Akachi with tired, bloodshot eyes. "I cant Set....I need to be here....to stop anything else from happening to her." He yawned loudly and shook his head. "I couldnt help her before, but Im going to start making up for it." Setsuna walked over and hit him upside the head. "Damnit Makoto get the hell out of here and stop blaming yourself!!!"Setsuna grabbed his friend by the arm and tried to pull him out.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Awakining ((Darkestic))   Awakining ((Darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

akachi's mind had started to think like two people, her body moved itself to ehr room where she could hear Makoto and Setuna waiting for her to wake up as they came in. Akachi was a little stuck though, but she woke up and looked at them with weak eyes. the wounds on her body hadn't fully healed yet. But she felt dead as her other side was there. Sitting up she looked at Makoto and Setuna coldly, grabbing both of them by their necks as she stood up and clashing them together.

With a deep voice, she spoke. "DAMN IT SHUT IT!! stop all this yelling. No wonder Aka can't get any sleep. She has two idiots talking so much."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Awakining ((Darkestic))   Awakining ((Darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Makoto looked at Akachi and didnt register the pain from sheer shock. "A-Akachi?" Setsuna rubbed his head. "I am gonna leave you.....two? Alone." He stepped out and shut the door while Makoto looked at the girl. "If your now Aka then....who are you?" He was extremily worried about the girl and was slightly scared by what she had saidd. He thought he had lost he for good last time, now he didnt know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakining ((Darkestic))   Awakining ((Darkestic)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakining ((Darkestic))
Page 1 of 1