Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training with Avis!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

Female Number of posts : 72
Affliation : L-Neutral, A&C-Xmen
Single or taken (rp wise) : ALL-Single
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Training with Avis!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Avis!    Training with Avis!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:42 pm

((Hey, that's fine. I'm gonna be gone at a choir retreat all weekend and won't be able to reply till late Saturday night or Sunday. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

Female Number of posts : 72
Affliation : L-Neutral, A&C-Xmen
Single or taken (rp wise) : ALL-Single
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Training with Avis!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Avis!    Training with Avis!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

((OH.MI.GOSH!!!! I FEEL SO HORRIBLE!! I totally thought that I'd already replied to this!! I am SO sorry!!!))

"Well dispite everything I'm just glad that you're ok!" Night said, and Avis took his outstretched hand. She got to her feet, stumbled a bit, but then quickly recovered her balance. Avis dusted herself off, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Me too," Avis joked.

"Well now what? I think I can cross burning down the forest of the list!"
Night exclaimed, and Avis laughed. He smirked a bit, but Avis could see that he still seemed a bit concerned about her well being. She felt a small thrill go through her. He really does seem to care. She thought. Smiling a little wider, Avis held out her arm to Night.

"I think it's time for a snack! I'm sure famished. Shall we take a flight to the kitchen?"
Avis asked. After all, it had been lunch time upon Night first arriving, and that seemed like hours before.
Back to top Go down

Training with Avis!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2