Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

Female Number of posts : 50
Affliation : Biker leader,Charmer,Theif,Chaotic
Single or taken (rp wise) : No one
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance Empty
PostSubject: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 pm

A motorcycle drives wildly through the streets causing chaos not caring whos in their way. wearings helmet covering thier face soem explosion of buildings was done that collapsed. The person reved thier bike was suzuki bike customized looked perfessionaly done had a black spade with a devils tail on the side something written in japanese too. same for helmet

the bike was black,red white an silver. the person on the bike was wearing black an white cloths, pants were cargos seemd ot have few white stars going down the side. wears a leath jean jacket with same emblem on bike on the jacket. left glove was black with the other white. yin on the black glove yang on right, black boots. the person skids to a stop an goes into a bar kicking the door open still wearing helmet, body was lean. fightings heard on the inside then yelling people inside the bar were screaming for help. some explosions inside. the person walks back out were 3 cops around the place.

Cops: Stop where you are get your hands out pockets! and throw what you have take off your helmet!

the biker did as told except helmet had hands close then thrw little marbles at them. they exploded making some cars explode the person smirked under helmet the cops were injured cars messed up unable to be driven the biker got on thier bike an revved off down the road. destroyed some of the road behind thme so cops couldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

With a quick glance to the sides to make sure no one was around, Jake lept into action, shifting to a cheetah and he rushed along side of the bike
"Well someone's in a hurry, aren't we?" He asked, panting. He was glad to finally get some action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

the person looks over sees cheetah says soemthing in another languge. takes hand off 1 of the handle bars an takes out few cards was a 4 of diamonds. bike speeds up faster. throws the cards back at the cheetah hitting the ground explode.

Thinks: "annoying...what the hell are talking cats doing out on the st reets..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Mod/Alpha/Child of the X-men/Fish Girl
Kiki/Firefly

Female Number of posts : 587
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Kiki flys in and hovers above them. "Hey Jakey, found a new friend?" looks over the bikers helmet. "Niiiiice."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Jake laid back his ears as he jumped through the explosion. "Deh ja vous...." He muttered, "I guess you could say that... I'm running out of sprint, you *could* try to help you know!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Kiki shrugs. "Ok." Using her powers she floated the biker and bike up into the air.
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm

biker stopped an looked at her.

"Bad idea..." says with accent. sees how far apart was from the girl. stands up on floating bike jumps off at the girl took off jacket an threw at her to cover her then throws a big marble it explodes near kiki. the biker lands in middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Jake shifted back to human, in his jacket and jeans. He frowned at the distruction.
"You make quite the mess, dont you..." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm

"Who me?" She sighed and froze the biker in midair so he/she couldnt move at all. "Its very rude to throw exploding marbles at people." she said in japanese.
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 pm

"neko oni..." (demon cat) says to jake.

"What you people want your bother some." says in japanese. "i have things to do..." says again in same lanaguage
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm

(neko, that's another word i know in japanese! XD)
Jake kinda stared for a moment.
"....Uh.... No comprende...?...no spreken...? Ah I give up."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:15 pm

"Its japanese Jake." she sighs and translates what the biker just said. Going back to japanese she says to the biker. "Like what? Destroy our town?"
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:19 pm

"hmph, bastards not tell me what i wanted to know who was... made me burn my favorite jacket...got in my way did not listen." replies back in japanese.

Last edited by DevilClown on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 pm

"Ah.....Yah, I know no japanese." Jake yawned. "Let's wrap it up and go home, see if sSpeedracer over there wants to come."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

"Theres a better way to find people than blowing junk up. You should come with us. We have friends that could help you." Turning back to jake she said. "What do you mean go home?! You started this fight so end it!"
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

"What *fight*? I took a chase, she's stopped. I'm tired. Keeping up with a motorcycle is *hard*...." Jake whinned.
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"...not when you know them...Why do you want me to go...just try to get me be some government test subject..." says again but had a cold tone of voice.

says some sarcastic comment about jake in japanese laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

She cant help but grinning at the jab at jake. She turns serious then and says. "We are definitly NOT allies with the government. Stupid humans just want to expierement and destroy us. Anyway, the place i was talking about is an institute where young mutants can train their powers and lead a safe life."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Jake had long given up on trying to figure out what she was saying. He gave another yawn.
"Well..." He started, mid-yawn. "Is it a yes or a no? I'm hungry....."
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

thinks a moment

"fine, i go to this place....tell the stupid cat to shut up his whining 1st...i've heard children less irritating..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Kiki laughs and translates what was said to Jake. She then puts Lavi down on the ground. "We'll show you the way there."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 pm

"Hey!" He paused as he listened to what Kiki was telling Lavi, and put two and two together.
"Uh... do you mean walking....I just ran like 70 mph for three minutes...." Jake sighed and got up, standing still for a minute as he felt lightheaded. "Alright, Let's go...."
Back to top Go down
DevilClown
-
DevilClown

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 pm

dust self off gets her bike after knocks out a few thugs came back over hadn't taken off helmet yet.

"Lavi Jasdero no speedra baka neko..."[stupid cat]

"neko can get ride if not want walk like stray."

sounded annoyed but wanted to get there as soon as possible to this institute see if was the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

"Thats ok, Ill fly him." she said floating Jake up in the air and flying at a moderate speed along the road to the institute.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

"Yah.. this isn't noticable at all....." Jake muttered, but otherwise didnt complain about being in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance   Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader of the Devils Spades, Jasdero appearance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next