Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chocolate devils (Akachi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Chocolate devils (Akachi) Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm

dimitri sat in his little store that he normally stayed at. His eyes waking up on the table as he went and made himself a cup of coffee. He wasn't going to open the store today. He had too much to do for the party on friday and the matter with Akachi wasn't helping. The fact that she had the recipe for both hte poison and the antidote in her head didn't help the fact that she couldn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Akachi came in the store with her key that she had, looking at dimitri he didn't look like he slept at all. Not really remembering how she got back to America she grabbed his hand and helped him make his coffee like she did in russia when she was training. She nibbled on a piece of raw meat. She touched his arm and traced it down to his hand. "I'm sorry Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

dimitri smiled at Akachi when she came in and looked at her. Touching her face gently with his hand, he made her look up at his one eye. Leaning down he kissed her forehead to ease her mind a little. Giving her a hot chocolate he went to the back room where he sat on his table looking at her for a moment wondering waht to do about their situation.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 pm

akachi gave a slight smile and joined him as she sat on a chair in front of him with her head on the edge of his knee. "Dimitri. What is going on? Why does things always hurt me?" Akachi asked. "Why do people abandoned me? why do I have to fight for people to stay...why Dimi why...I don't know what to do anymore...I don't remember anything since we werre in russia. but seems alot has happened. I don't know what to do." akachi told him a tear fell down her cheek. she wanted to just tell him more but her midn didn't know what to do. "I miss him and everyone. Miss pie chan. miss Dam sama. Miss alex. I miss Cale. I just think maybe I should just...I don't know anymore." She seemed to be breaking down.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 am

Dimitri didn't know what ot say to akachi, he listned to her words and knew that she missed all of them. but he just ran his hand over her head and listened to her words. Putting his cup aside, dimitri lifted her head and then got down on one knee and looked at her eyes as he made her look at him.

"I know it hurt. I know what your going through. Everything will be okay. I'm sure no matter where they are they will always be with you. and if this is about what you want, then do it. I don't want to see you hurt anymore." Dimitri told her, he wrapped an arm aroudn her head. "you are tough, strong. You don't let anything get you down. You might want to look at your options. you still love him, but getting past that hurts." Dimitri said, lifted her head up to his lips as he kissed her forehead again.

"Akachi you will have to think what is best for you." He still hugged her to give her a shoulder to cry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate devils (Akachi)   Chocolate devils (Akachi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocolate devils (Akachi)
Page 1 of 1