Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt Wagner

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Name: Kurt Wagner

Power: teleportation, agility, able to climb walls

Side: X-Men

Personality: Fun loving, funny, and furry

Appearance: Kurt Wagner 1215733561870
Kurt Wagner Nightcrawler

Bio: Kurt Wagner was born with certain unusual physical characteristics, but his power of self-teleportation did not emerge until puberty. Margali Szardos, a sorceress and gypsy queen, allegedly found Wagner an hour after his birth, in a small roadside shelter in the Bavarian Alps. She claimed to have found his alleged father, Eric Wagner, dead of a heart attack on the road outside, and Kurt's mother lying next to the baby dying. However, this claim was later called into question, and it was subsequently proven that Kurt's mother is the terrorist Mystique, also known as Raven Darkholme, and his father is the demonic warlord Azazel. Mystique revealed that she threw him into a river after a large mob found out about Nightcrawler's existence, and Azazel admitted that he secretly saved his son from the fall, giving him to his lover and crony, Margali Szardos, to raise him. Margali took the baby to the small Bavarian circus where she worked as a fortuneteller, as a cover for her activities as a sorceress. Wagner was never legally adopted by anyone, but was raised by all the members of the circus, who had no prejudices against mutants. Margali acted as Wagner's unofficial foster mother. Wagner grew up happily in the circus, and his two closest friends were Margali's natural children Stefan and Jimaine. Long before his teleportation power emerged, Wagner had tremendous natural agility, and by his adolescence he had become the circus' star acrobat and aerial artist. Circus audiences assumed that he was a normal-looking human being wearing a devil-like costume. Years later, the Texas millionaire Arnos Jardine, who ran a large circus based in Florida, heard of the circus for which Wagner worked and bought it. Jardine intended to move its best acts into his American circus. However, he demanded that Wagner be placed in the circus' freak show. Jardine drugged him to prevent escape but a young mutant child with the ability to sense other mutants helped Kurt escape. Appalled, Wagner left and made his way toward Winzeldorf, Germany, where his foster brother Stefan was. He discovered that Stefan had gone mad and had brutally slain several children. When they were younger, Stefan had made Kurt promise to kill him if he ever took an innocent life. Two nights after leaving the circus, Wagner found Stefan and fought him, hoping to stop his rampage. In the course of the struggle, Wagner unintentionally broke Stefan's neck. The villagers of Winzeldorf, who assumed from Kurt's appearance that he was a demon who was responsible for the child killings, discovered Wagner. They were about to kill him when they were all psychically paralyzed by Professor Charles Xavier, who had come to recruit Wagner into the X-Men.

Stats:
Attack:25
Stamina:30
Control:50
Speed:50
Intelligence:22
Will:26
Stealth:30
Persuasiveness:25

Last edited by Kurt/Nightcrawler on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

first things first I effing love you ._.

But nonethe less spread your sats out a bit and you'll be perfect
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 pm

wow I forgot to put my intelligence on there. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Excellent! Your approved!
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Sweet! Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurt Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Wagner   Kurt Wagner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Wagner
Page 1 of 1