Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) Empty
PostSubject: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Evan sat down he had made a full recovery. His legs hurt sometimes. He ate a bowl of Cereal.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Kitty and Kurt had left the park to check on Evan. She was a bit surprised to see him in the kitchen "Evan." She greeted "Like, I thought you'd be in the Med Bay."
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Evan looked as Kitty and Kurt."Whatever. Im fine" He said and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Wagner
Beta/Neyaphem
Kurt Wagner

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Kurt looked at Evan."Uh your awake I was gonna dye your hair black." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Kitty giggled "He's kidding. Like, we're saving the hair dye for Jean." she smiled "You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Evan got mad."I just got my butt whooped because the guy could heal. And you wanna dye my hair!" He ignored kittt. He didnt shoot spikes but they came out his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm

"Like, chill!" Kitty scolded, he hand had instinctivly grabbed Kurt's Shoulder incase Evan had shot the spikes, allowing her to phase the both of them throught the projectiles. "You know Krt, he was just kidding."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Wagner
Beta/Neyaphem
Kurt Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Kurt smiled."Sorry." He said and sat across Evan.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 am

Evan looked at Kitty."Im in this condition because your boy friend Dimitri! Shouldnt you be at that dance becoming his princess!" Evan said angrily spikes coming out his back. Only little ones.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Kitty flung herself into a chair and graoned "Like, he is so not my boyfriend. And, like, if I remember correctly you totally challanged him. Like, how is me hanging out with Dimitri any diffrent then you guys hanging out with that Akachi chick!?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:38 am

Evan clentched his fists. "He said your gonna be his princess why dont you do that now and leave me alone? And Akachi is friggin awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Kitty stood up angirly "Like, I don't belong to anyone Evan! Like, that includes Dimitri and you, so why don't you just leave it at that! I can so take care of myself and it's not like I'm giving him all of our secrets and stuff!" She turned to sotrm off.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Wagner
Beta/Neyaphem
Kurt Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 am

Kurt shrugged."I dont know Katchzen. Akachi iz pritty awesome. But Im not taking sides. Nein, nein, nein." But then eased off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

"Like, this isn't about whose awesome or not!" Kitty cired, turning around furiously "Like, this is about Evan being a hypocrite and, like, acting like this is my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 am

((Bumpity bump))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Evan looked at Kitty."Look im not sayin that. But if you have no problem making you his princess then Im cool." He said as he fell but then stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm

"Like the only person princess I am is my Dad, okay?" She crossed her arms glaring "I totally don't need your concern seeing as I can, like, take care of myself!"
Back to top Go down
lightingboy
-

Male Number of posts : 135
Affliation : x-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : singel and proud of it
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:48 pm

james walks by with his normal i hate the world look on his face and see the two talking and he yell whats with u to
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-beyond-evo.forumotion.com
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 am

((Erm, you haven't been accepted yet and your post is extremely hard to read. When you are accepted please make use of grammar and quotation marks))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 pm

((Yeah I was like who is this ni··a?))

((Btw, Kurt gave me permisson to godmod him. He wants me to post his posts.))

Evan scoffed and said, "You take care of yourself by phasing through walls, half-pint." Evan said.

"And you don't have a problem flirting and dating a 150 year old ma, oh wait you didn't know that yet did you?"

Kurts Post:

"I have concidered dating someone immortal like Akachi, but she has a boyfriend and I don't like to be a homwerckur." Kurt said bamfing next Evan.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

((Term for that is bunnying.))

"Hey! The only person who can, like call me Half-Pint is Mr. Logan, got it Evan! I do not flirt with and I totally won't date Dimitri! And, like, how is being friends with him different from Mr. Logan, Mr. Logan is older!" Kitty retorted. At Kurt's comment her shoulder's dropped a bit, the boys were out to break her heart piece by piece today.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 am

Evan shrugged, "YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS! HALF-PINT!" He said, he was only trying to help her but she was being stubborn. Evan got up. "I'm outta here." Evan said and looked at Kurt, "Hey man, you comin'"

Kurts Post:
Kurt looked at Kitty and at Evan. "Yea I'm coming." And then they left.

((To make it quicker he emails me and I just copy and paste.))
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 pm

"Why do you have to be, like, so frustrating!" Kitty called after him and forcing herself into a seat. She crossed her arms over her chest and sat there fumming.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Beta
Rouge

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Rouge had heard shouting come from the kitchen. Just as Evan and Kurt left, Rouge sat down next to Kitty. "What's wrong sugah?" Rouge said.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

"Men." She grumbled, uncrossing her arms. Rouge was easier to talk to than Evan and Kurt being another person of the female persuasion "Like, why do they insit on ignoring everything in front of them!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)   Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full recovery(Kitty/Kurt/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next