Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

Female Number of posts : 763
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-03

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Jean arrived at the National Bank with Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Kitty grabbed Jean by the wrist phasing them through the bank's locked doors. She turned her attention to the securit camera's, phasing through them to break them one by one.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:46 pm

As Kitty took care of the cameras, Jean walked to the back of the bank to the vault. She turned her head and waited for Kitty to catch up with her to phase them through
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Kitty phased through the last camera and then took out the entire security ystem. Afterwards she joined up with Jean, grabbing her by the wrist once again as she phased them throught the vault's thick door.
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Jena looked around at all the safety deposit boxes that lined the walls. She walked over to one in particular and held her hand out. The lock crushed and the drawer pulled open. Sitting on top of everything was a ring just like the one in Boston. The flew into her hand and she examined it. Then she put it inside the drawstring bag and then looked back at Kitty
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Kitty gave a nod and phased hersef and Jean underground into the many tunnels of the New York subwy system. The busy pedestrians didn't seem to notice the girls even though they were dressed in spandex like a couple of freaks.
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Jean walked onto the subway train, glancing back at Kitty to follow. The train took them to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Kitty followed Jean through the busy subway and evetually through the airport to head home

(mmk I believe part 2 is over)
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm

((Later on))

Evan's plane landed. Evan got off and looked thourgh out the City. "Ahh I missed this place." Evan said Skateboarding thorugh the City. "The Sypkes back New York." Evan smiled. Evan felt guilty for leaving his friends.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:08 am

Spyke skateboarded around then saw a rich people convetion. "Aww yeah" Spyke smiled. Evan walked up in there and go to the roof the people were putting money in the Vault. He ollied over the guard and hid till they closed the vault. Evan got like 300,000. Evan put it in his bag and used some Spikes out of his arm to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Spyke was headed back for Bayville sense he had nothing else to do. Spyke bought a ticket to Bayville on train and went to the train station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New York, New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 1 of 1