Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring New york (Hanasaki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Exploring New york (Hanasaki) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Dimitri waited outside with the limo not really wanting Hanasaki to know what is going on. Thinking about it for a moment, he was dressed in his violet high color dress shirt and black dress pants. "Doll." He smiled waiting for her. He held a small box of chocolate of roses that he figured she might like.
Back to top Go down
Hanasaki
Alpha
Hanasaki

Female Number of posts : 27
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

She fiddled infront of the mirrior, trying to make her hair look just right. Normally she looked very young, but with a little bit of makeup and some styling of her clothing. It had takent he last of her money, but she had purchased a nice little black outfit, which was both suitable and flattering.
Finally she sighed, content with her appearance, and exited her room. At she reached the door her eyes widened significantly at the sight of a limo of all things to greet her, and the handsome silver-haired man all dressed up for her company.
A blush ran accross her cheeks and she bowed lightly to him. "H-Hello Dimitri..."
Back to top Go down
http://kitsunesden.deviantart.com
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Dimitri turned around after checking his appearance in the window of the limo, hearing her voice. His eyes went wide by how she looked. Doll was a name that wouldn't suit Hanasaki anymore, it would have to be angel. Cause that is what she looked like. Dimitri was lost for words looking at her.

"Hello...." He walked up to Hanasaki and handed her the chocolate not sure he was looking at the same girl. "You look lovely Lady Hana. I think you look like an angel." His face was a little red but he saw that her cheek were red too. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Hanasaki
Alpha
Hanasaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 pm

She glanced at him, the blush darkening to a rich pink. He was stunning. She continued down the stairs, her little black heels clicking on the cement.

"Hey..." She could only repeat herself. She took the choclate gracefull in her little hands, lookign down at it with a flicker of joy. "I-I.... Ummm, Thank you Dimitri-sama!"

" Yes!" Both eyes shined as she placed the chocolates in her bag, making it easier to transport them, and approached the car, glacnign at the inside through the slightly tinted window.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Dimitri wanted to go awwww but he didn't. keeping his voice silent for a moment he regained his composure. "Your welcome." He holds the door open for Hanasaki and smiled at her. "After you, my lady." He bowed to her and waved two fingers at the driver to head out to new york once they get in. "Would you like to dance tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Hanasaki
Alpha
Hanasaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

She kept looking away until her blush subsided a little, as he regained his composure, and entered the vehicle , glancing back at him as she passed, both blue eyes, sweet and playful in nature.
He bowed and sicne she was sitting, she bowed her head back to him. Shifting over she made room for him, and glanced around, completely in awe of the car. This was an experience for her.
"I-I don't know how..." It would be wonderful, btu she was never taught to dance, and had no idea how to do any steps or styles...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Getting into the limo he closed the door as the driver headed off taking them to town. opening the sun roof he poked his head out for a moment and then came back in sitting down. Hearing that she couldn't dance made him grin almost evilly. She looked so adorable though and he didn't want to scare her.

"I'll teach you after dinner. We'll go somewhere private. Don't want to embarrass you." He gave Hanasaki a wink when looking at her. "Where did you get that dress? It really suits you. I'll have to get you other colors in it." Pulling a budded red rose from his coat pocket he handed it to her. "Don't worry. Shopping, showing around, dinner, and maybe dancing. what do you think?" Her red face was so adorable. Dimitri touched his hair over his right over to cover the empty eye socket.
Back to top Go down
Hanasaki
Alpha
Hanasaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

She was sitting very still, unsure what to do or say, but as the sun room opened her position shifted and she looked up into the night sky, still flishing witht he last bits of orange and gold of the fading sun. A smile formed on her face and she shifted a tiny bit closer.
"Teach me? Really!?" Her smile widened a little and she giggled, leaning up to place a tiny little kiss on hsi cheek, a thank of sorts.

He winked, she blushed a little, but managed to keep more of the heat from her cheeks. "I found a little store that was closing out and had everything really cheap." That explained whys he had managed to get a dress and shoes with such little money.
"Shopping... I can't ask that of you." It wasn't fair for him to spend so much money on her when she had nothing to offer him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Watching her reaction to the open sun roof, it was cute to watch. But the thank you kiss on the cheek made him pause for a moment. He remembered things like that from the old days and it made him blush still. Since even in the past he wasn't fond of it cause he always thought of things.....

"Um...Um....Yes I'll teach you little angel. Be nice to have someone to dance with. Maybe then I can have someone to go to classy events with." Dimitri smirked after calming down. HEaring the explanation for the dress Dimitri nodded his head. He figured some people needed it.

"I wouldn't mind shopping with you." He wondered about a few outfits on Hanasaki. but the outfit she was wearing now, there were no words as they came into new york. "I think I know my second hand stores if your worried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring New york (Hanasaki)   Exploring New york (Hanasaki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring New york (Hanasaki)
Page 1 of 1