Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day of school and it already sucks.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First day of school and it already sucks. Empty
PostSubject: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm

A.J walked down the hall's at a calm pace. Shoe's brushing against the floor as bodic moved around the rather large crowd of student's forming in the hallway. Blue iris's risen as she glanced around quickly,shaking her head she sighed stopping at a water fountain. Aftering getting a sip of water she brushed her hair behind her ear's stareing at the shoe's of a group of girls calmly,"If you don't mind me,i would really like to get pass.."she stated calmly shifting her weight before she slipped through the gap of them breathing slightly heavy before walking outside and sitting underneath a tree tilting her head back listening to the sound of the students. 'Man,this school is going to be the death of me maybe or maybe not..Only time will tell..Hopefully fate's on my side this time..'
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 am

I was in a rush to get o my next class and I couldn't catch up to my class all the way across campus I ran FASTER FASTER to get to class i saw a strange girl talking to one of the giant groups of people and I ran straight into the group and made them scatter and grabbed the girls hand and got her out of there as fast as i could .... "What were you thinking ...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 am

A.J gasped slightly looking at the boy blinking as she sighed deeply,looking at the boy."I..was um...i really don't know..The group stopped in my path and wouldn't let me pass"she stated looking at the boy calmly. Glanceing around slightly as she sighed,"I'm new here.."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 am

"I could tell and By the way I am Damian they are the evil popular hags from hell personally they hate everyone and they dont let anyone pass ..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 am

"I'm A.J and thanks damian. Most popular hag's tend to make the new kid feel less then they already are..But thank you again Damian" she said nicely while making a list of good allies and enemys in her head.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 am

He looked at her at her and he said ............. "Hey do you want to have a different way to class i know dozens .........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 am

A.J nodded slightly,"Sure.."she said looking at him before glanceing behind her as she twicthed her fingers slightly. 'Do not get kicked out of this school to..Remember last time A.J.. you do not need people wanting to kill you for being differnet..'
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 am

"Lets go ."He said in a hurry to get to class ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am

"Ok."she said looking at him before following him. "Sorry if i make you late to your class" she said shaking her head quickly.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 am

"No prob I am always late to class so wat class do you have next ........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

"Gym"she said glanceing at her paper and nodded."Ya gym then history"she said heaving a sigh at history.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 am

"Surprising I have that next to " and that I hated thinking to myself for a moment .............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am

"Every gym class i have ever been in..Most girl's refuse to play a simple gym with the boys.." she said shaking her head slightly thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 am

"oK creeepy did you go to a prep school or somthing ...........'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

"If i went to a prep school..i would have been..."she trailed off sighing,"No..i've been to normal schools..most girl's i seen don't really play.."she stiffed a laugh forcing the sentance she almost let go of her being a mutant.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

" Well personally all the girls do play but i always hated how i keep my secret so secret ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 am

"Sometimes you just have to kept things a secret..I'm forced to kept mine a secret" she sighed looking at her fingers slightly."When it involved's running..I can't play" she sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 am

"We do allot of running games very little doesn't involve running butt you get used to it .........."May i should tall her nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo thinking to myself .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

"Just like my last school..Nothing but running..I can't run,i'm forced to eaither walk or jog"she sighed softly tilting her head down looking at her feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 am

"Well the school board has changed the rules several times but other than they think people are getting to fat know a days so it get really annoying ........."Why cant you run "???????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 am

"The only way kid's get fat is if they sit around or they body is natural like that" she said tenseing slightly at his next question,"If i had to run..I would have been chased down and killed for it" she stated quietly kepting her gaze on the ground. 'should i tell him?...No i can't..I can't deal with changeing schools everytime someones finds out by mistake..'
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:39 am

He thought to himself for a while I need to tell her no I dont yes i do no i dont yes yes i do .......As we walked into the gym and i told in a wispier that i am A MUTANTand stated to shiver ............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am

A.J glanced over at him and flashed him a grin before leaning over and whispering back,"As am i Damian"she stated before looking around silently watching the student's move around.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 am

"I feel much better getting that off of my chest and Wat are you x men or bro-hood ..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 am

"Brotherhood..They pretty much found me..And yourself?.." she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school and it already sucks.   First day of school and it already sucks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of school and it already sucks.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next