Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The theater mall.

Go down 
+2
Spyke
Amanda Sefton
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Sefton
-
Amanda Sefton

Female Number of posts : 32
Affliation : None yet
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-16

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Amanda walked with Evan and she held his hand. They payed for the Get Him To The Greek Movie. They went in and got their seats. Amanda and Evan shared a Lagre drink of Coca Cola. and also a huge tub of popcorn. And they watched the prieviews.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Evan sat next to her as the privews started. Then the movie started and the light dimmed. evan took some popcorn. So this is Kurts old girlfriend huh well she is a great kisser but she came at a random time. "So do you know what my power is." Evan said. Evan got a spike out of his arm. And then he put it back in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Kurt gave the money to the ticket machine, and he pulled out two tickets. "Well, here we are, no turning back now."
Back to top Go down
Amanda Sefton
-
Amanda Sefton

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 pm

"Oh my gosh thats a great power" Amanda told Evan. She hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm

"What?" She asked with a coy smile "Afriad this might turn into, like, a date" She slowly pulled her ticket out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:48 pm

He blushed. "No, of course not, just, I thought that you would be, well, a little scared."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 pm

She laughed as she dragged him by the arm to the consessions stand "Come on Fuzzy, let's get the popcorn. We don't, like, want them to start making out before we get there. It ruins the blackmail oprotunity." She placed the money on the counte, ordering a large popcorn for the duo to share.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Evan grabbed Amanda and said "Theyre here. Lets go first row." Evan took her to first row and drank some soda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Kurt pulled out a digital camera. "I got this from Jean." He smiled. "So we can complete this mission with proof."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Kitty pretended to look apuald "Black mail and theivery?!" She quickly exchanged her look for an almost evil grin "Kurt Wagner I like your style!" She linked arms with him and headed toward the theater.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 pm

"I'm going to give it back, after we get the pictures." He dragged Kitty into the theatre, the darkness made it so he was almost completely invisble.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Those guys suck Evan thought but Evan had his camera in case they kissed. Nobody gives my privacy I should just join the brotherhood Evan thought. Evan made sure nobody saw he took a spike out of his hand and went to throw it at Kurt. When he threw it and it landed right next to Kurts face.
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

Male Number of posts : 50

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 pm

"Hey how is everyone just got done taking a nap i had a long day"scott said
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Kitty pulled the small spike out of the chair near Kurt "Looks like someone knows we're here." She said quietly in a sing-song voice. "Act like we're on a date or something. That way they won't, like, get suspicous."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

"Okay..." He said, a funny smile on his face. "Oh, Kitty, you have such a way with words." He got on his knee like he was asking to marry her. "Will you watch this movie with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 pm

She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hold back her laughter "Oh, Kurt! Of course! And I'll watch any movie with you from this day forth." She pretened to swoon into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Sefton
-
Amanda Sefton

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 pm

"Evan if your gonna get mad we should go" Amanda said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

People were staring at them, and making shooshing noises to them. He set her down on a chair and sat down himself. "How did I do?" He asked, holding back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Jamie walked over to the ticket man and he asked for 1 ticket ...He walked over to cosesions Got 1 large sode and popcorn and some sour parch kids and went into the theater room seeing Kurt ,Kitty , Evan ,and amanda ..Wat his mind screamed ...
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 pm

"Wait lets go" Evan said. He took Amanda by the hand and said "Im gonna pack so I need you to get home before things get ugly" Evan said.

Evan walked up to were Kitty and Kurt and said. "You guys driven me to it. I am going to te brotherhood" He said and walked away with Amanda in his arms.

Then he saw Jamie. "Hi and Bye Jamie" Evan said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Kurt was speechless, he stared at Kitty. "He is kidding, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 pm

"Great." She gave him a small peck on the cheek then turned her attention toward the movie screen. When Evan stormed up to them she gave an honest look of shock "What?" Her head darted to Kurt "I-I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"Oh, no." He teleported infront of Evan. "Are you kidding, you can't join them! It was just a joke!" He begged.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 pm

"Bye fuzzy dude" Evan said in a dark voice. And Evan started walking to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Kitty ran up to the two boys holding the camera "Yeah! See Evan." She phased her hand through the device rendering it useless, Jean was going to kill her later but it would be worth it. "Evan please!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The theater mall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The theater mall.   The theater mall. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The theater mall.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next