Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Sean was walking in the alley with his backpack on heading to the Brotherhood Mansion. Than he bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"Oh like, I'm sorry." Kitty apologized inwardly curisng herself for running into yet another person "Like, I can be kind of a clutz sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Sean said "For an X-Men I must say you're very beautiful. You have the cutest eyes and a nice womb of hair. I'm Sean LePetto. Known as Kid Dynamo. My mutant powers are Magnetic Physics Control and Magnetic Field Manipualtion with Electromagnetism Spectrum."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Kitt blushed "Uh- BUt how did you-" she stammered wondering how exactly this guy knew she was an X-men. Figuring it wasn't the weirdest thing she'd experienced in her life, she decided to cut th questioning "Like, You know what nevermind." Kitty placed one hand on her hip "What I really want to know is if I should take your remark as a, like, compliment or an insult."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Sean said "Relax I'm with the Brotherhood but I cant lie. Truly you are beautiful. Lets not forget how lovely your lips look." as he stepped closer to Katy.

OOC: This is good. I think they can have a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

"Woah, cowboy" Kitty said as she took a step back "I just ran into you like, two seconds ago and you're already putting the moves on me?"

((OOC: Yeah you should have seen what happened to the last two guys who tried this XD))
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Sean "No but I like you. You're sexy. I have to admit that."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm

"How are you so sure you like me?" Kitty asked crossing her arms. She gave Sean the Wolverine death glare.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Sean lifted everything that was metal in the alley with his hands. "Because you have a nice personality and you'rre pretty. Also you're so bubbly."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Kitty just raised her eyebrows at the display "And how would you know what I'm. Again, I've only talked to you for like, two minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm

"And so far your personaility is cool. Your name is Kitty Pryde alias: Shadowcat and power Intagibility Skilled in Hand to Hand Combat." Sean said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

(I love akward moments, time to create one...)

Kurt was training on the tops of buildings, with his 'watch' turned on. Wolverine was using the Danger Room, and he would be toast in less than a minute if he even set foot in there. He noticed Kitty talking to some, and he was getting a little too close. Kurt teleported down then hid in the shadows, were he was nearly invisble.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Kitty was taken aback by all the information Sean had on her. Now she was getting freaked out "Ok, like, I want answers and I want them now! Have you been spying on me?" She could make out a faint, tell-tale bamf towards the back of the alley My gaurdian elf. Kitty thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 am

Sean said 'No but I've seen you use your powers. Anyway you're still cute and bubbly like a newly bought kitten."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Kity let out a groan "Like I so haven't heard that one before." Kitty had been "blessed" to have both her first and last name subjectable to puns.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 am

Kurt watched as the stranger flung compliments at Kitty. He stayed hidden, he knew Kitty would be fine. She could take care of herself, but he felt a need to stay, just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Sean shut Kitty up than give her a passionate kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:15 pm

She phased her lips through his, her firs and second kiss had already been stolen from her, she sure as hell wasn't giving up her third without a fight. She tooks a step foreward, passing through his body then gave him a quick kick to the back "Jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Sean dodged than sent a blast of magnetic force at her. "Please excuse me if I'm being seduced by your ebauty and personality. Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm

"Well please excuse me if I don't like getting kissed by guy I, like, just met!" Kitty scolded angrily. Oh Kurt, now would be a good time to bamf in and save the day...
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Sean looked down and said "Sorry. Seeing you was just like lvoe at first sight but I must kepe my emotions under control."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Kitty couldn't help but groan "Like, never say that again. And just so you know I-" She blushed a bit "I like someone else..." Kitty muttered
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Sean said "Kurt..yeah I know. I see you guys at school together. It hurts me inside but I deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 pm

"Wha, n-no! It's not Kurt!" Hell she didn't even know this guy went to school with them, let alone stalked her and Kurt "It's... it's a guy back in Illinois..." she lied, hoping to save herself the embarresment of Kurt discovering her crush.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Sean said "I can telly ou're lying with your studdering and looking for words. And you're getting really defensive. You may see me as creepy because I know alot about you but i've seen you in school and thats skind of why I have a crush on you." and he blushed.

OOC: She's playing hard to get. where is this going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.   Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running into Someone (Me and Kitty but few more people can join)Sub/Main Plot.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next