Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) Empty
PostSubject: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

Sabretooth was standing with Mastermind as they both planned to catch Kitty, They figured she would be useful for Magneto, and a possible Acolyte, He waited for the girl to come.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

Mastermind stood behind Sabertooth, readying his mind as they waited, nothing of interest was going on up there. The man didn't even understand why they had gone after kitty.
"Remember it's important you do not hurt her, just distract her long enough that I can get into her mind."
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Sabretooth with a growl looked at Mastermind and said "I suggest you not get into my head like that, Remember I'm Magneto's Right Hand Man, The Head Acolyte, I'm the one giving orders and I'll do that like how I want to, got that?
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Kitty walked down the sidewalk, with her dance bag slung over her shoulder and libretto in hand. The opening night for Bayville High's production of Les Mizwas drawing nearer and nearer and Kitty wanted every minute of her life from this point until the show was over devoted to it.

humming to herself she continued to walk back to the mansion, unaware of what was lurking in the alley she was just about to cross.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am

In a quick burst of speed, Sabretooth ran out of the alley almost as he was flying, and he tackled Kitty to the ground, Quickly he looked at Mastermind motioning him to get into Kitty's mind.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Please, we're all his right hand men, it's why he's picked us. You're just the most brutish. He thought to himself as he waited for an opening, he sighed to himself as he attempted to force himself into Kittys mind to knock her out, he had little hope for a quick success she was more likely to phase away and flee.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Sabretooth held onto Kitty, Now's the time to Class 5 Telepathy on the girl and I'm also the one he hires for the most missions.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 pm

(Give Kitty a chance to post, even if you've said you tackled her nothing says the fright didn't force her to phase, it happens.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Kitty was broken out of her train of throught when a large body forced her onto the ground. In a split second she got a glimpse of her attacker, a rather largen gruff man with a nice sneer to show off his fangs. Kitty let out a scream as her body phased it'self out of Sabertooth's grip. In her panic her mental defenses were weakening and she didn't notice Mastermind picking away at what little she had left up.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

Sabretooth said to Kitty "You can phase away but where are you gonna go, You can't go inside the streets, That would be too dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Mastermind was quick to work down any defense, all was going according to plan and in a few seconds he would have enough control to knock the girl out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Kitty flet a force in her head, it didn't take her too long to realize that she was being mentally attacked. She felt her limbs go numb and she could no longer run. Kitty began to slowly succumbto Mastermind's assult. As she began to faint she felt extremely stupid for letting her gaurd down.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Sabretooth let go of Kitty as he felt he rmental defenses go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)   Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch Kitty (Sabertooth,Mastermind,Kitty.)
Page 1 of 1