Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) Empty
PostSubject: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Jake took a deep gulp of fresh air. He dropped down from the tree he had climbed and picked up his pack. He had decided to take a short camping trip in the forest outside of Bayville durring the three-day weekend. Jake checked the compass around his neck for a second then started walking again.
Yup, just him and the Great Outdoors for three days- no school, no worries, and best of all no one to bother him.

(Don't believe me! I *want* someone to bother me!! I'm sooo booored......)
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Cale had Red on a leash and he was making him track Jake's scent. The wolf strolled into the woods, smelling everything. He made it to a large tree, and on the other side was Jake. Red pounced him and growled before getting off and running away. Before Jake could say anything he insisted on coming. "Can I come? I know you're going camping! Please?" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Jake gave a suprised yelp as he was tackled from behind. The weight lifted and he heard Wolfy's voice. Jake sighed and rose to his elbows. So much for a quiet weekend alone.
"You're going to stay even if I say 'no', aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well, duh." He laughed. "Okay, lets go!" Said Cale, assuming leadership. He walked a few steps and tripped on a root. "Okay, I guess you can lead."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Jake got up, shaking his head.
"Alright then, Let's head this way."
Jake headed off in the direction he was formerly heading.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 pm

"Okay! lets go!" He followed Jake, stopping in places to snack on berrys and observe wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Jake walked along, not really knowing what to do now. He wasn't expecting company, and it wouldn't be polite just to ignore him. He simply kept heading towards the camp site he planned on going to.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm

"Sooo, where are we campin'?" Cale asked. "I know a good cave, it gets cold, but its okay after you get use to it." He paused. "Or, or we could camp in a tree! Well, if the weather turns bad then that will stink, I think you should choose." He stopped an rubbed on a few trees. He wanted the local wolves to know he was near. "Did you know that wolves have complex social community that were thought to be exclusive to primates, or that..." His mouth kept running.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Jake sighed and just kept walking. This was why he never wanted a dog.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:54 pm

"Hey, are we there yet, or even close? My legs hurt!" He complained. His legs hardly hurt, he just wanted attention. "Um, are we lost?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"We aren't lost, we're almost there." Jake said calmly, missing the silence of being alone. "Its just up here." He said nodding forward. There would be a small clearing in a bit, sourrounded by trees but clear in the center to give a view of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

"Oh, this place." He sat next to a tree and let out a disappointed sigh. "I thought we were going a little bit deeper into the woods..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

"I like woods as much as the next guy, but I also like to see the stars." He said, dropping his pack at the edge of the clearing. He rolled his shoulders.
"This is where we'll be camping for tonight." He said. He wanted to check out the area, maybe try hunting. It was a good way to keep his tiger in him satisfied, but also a good way to freak out any normal campers that happened to be around. Most people would find that wierd, but to him it was just like hunting with a gun and eating the catch.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm

((Nearly two months later, I forgot the address!))

"Okay, I'll got get the food!" He had been hunting with wolves before, and eaten raw meat. He hoped Jake felt the same way. "Oh, do you want to come? Maybe we could set up some traps, I make a pretty good trap." He said, making a failing attempt at sounding a bit normal. "Oh, and we can cook it, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm

"Sure. Though traps just take up time, you're part dog or something aren't you?" JAke asked, he hadn't heard or seen any signs of any normals. He only made traps when he felt like building something, and normally he never was paitent enough to catch much in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)   A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A touch on the wild side.... (Open to whoever wants to rp)
Page 1 of 1