Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm

She wasn't one to really pry, preferring to keep to herself, but she'd tracked Sabertooth anyway. This was probably her best shot to get to know the father she never really had, in truth. "Hello? Anyone home?" Shadow called, stepping through the doorway of the building marked as the Brotherhood Boarding House. She tightened her grip on the back pack and laptop bag slung over her shoulder, being sure not to loose them at the sight of how torn up the house was. She either had the wrong address, or the kids did that. If they did, she'll really need to watch out. A thief, maybe, but an engineer she was not. Shadow kept walking, trying to find someone.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Matt tossed a controller aside as he heard someone yell inside the house, some homeless idiot looking for a place to sleep must have made a really bad call on this one. He stepped down the stairs and sized the girl up, she didn't look at all beat up, and a laptop meant if she was at all homeless it hadn't been for very long. "Yea, what're you looking for girl?" He moved to stand about 7 feet from the girl and reset his glasses on his face, he wasn't a fan of being anywhere near people but should the need arise the distance wouldn't be hard to close in a fight - judging by her size and his speed he'd rip her apart in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"Um, I'm sorry if my presence is unwelcome, but this is probably my best way to find my dad," Shadow said, noting how most would've come closer. She looked over the boy in front of her, noting his stance. Possible thinking of ways to get rid of her. Well, if she needed to, a fire can easily be thought of as a person failing to cook if needed. "Either I heard the wrong name, or this is a place at least slightly associated with Sabretooth. My name is Shadow. If this is the right place and group, looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm

"Sabretooth? The hulk of a man who's with Ma." He cut himself off not sure how much this girl should know, why was she looking for her father anyway, should he even get in the way? Not likely, but I'd still risk him over Magneto. "Yea, welcome to the brotherhood, if you stick around I'm sure he'll turn up." He couldn't help but look the girl over again, he'd known what he'd see - she was a twig, nothing like her father, was she even a mutant? "Name's Matt, I deal with close combat, with a minor in explosives." He motioned her to towards the living room and took a few steps towards her himself. If she wasn't a mutant he'd have to clean this up fast, keep her alive until Sabretooth was aware of the situation at least.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 pm

"Wait, finish what you were saying before. My father is with who?" Shadow questioned, not willing to give up information about herself if she didn't find out where the hell her father was. "If he's with a woman and I end up with more siblings, I'm going to declaw that man!" Her eyes darkened slightly, but she calmed herself before anything could happen. Then again though, this guy did tell her who he is. "I'm Shadow, I can be considered a butcher and a living lighter." She was trying to joke and be funny in case Matt was put on edge and possibly about to force her away.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm

He couldn't help but laugh, not because of her joke, he couldn't picture Sabretooth with a woman, he didn't put much thought into what she'd said before, this was his daughter, her mother lived though hell - or maybe she was just as bad. "No, he's currently a right hand to a man easily more powerful then us and your father combined. This is the brotherhood group, we're on his side." He tried to thing about how to explain this, there must be someone better suited then him around. "Basically there's going to be a war when we're discovered, mutants versus mankind, that's what we're here for." He finished with a sigh, a bit more blunt then he figured Magneto would word it but he wasn't too great with this type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yeah, the war thing I can understand," Shadow said, laughing slightly. The fight would be brutal, and she'd have to get Will and Kate to join her on the right side. "My brother's the only thing that stopped me from shredding the other students when they found out about us." She started towards the stairs, a faint sound lcoming from the second floor. "I'm guessing I interupted something. If you can tell me where one of the empty rooms is, I'll let you get back to it."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:59 pm

"Sounds like your bothers an idiot, should have torched 'em all." He said before he turned back towards the stairs. "Only a video game, follow me to the rooms, you can drop off your stuff now but we'll have to hit the basement to see what exactly you can do, I'm not just going to let you stay if your not worth anything." He figured she'd fair alright, her father would have killed her himself if she was weak, this would be a quick test to say he was sure she was a mutant and could handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

"My brother is not an idiot!" Shadow growled, fixing her eyes on Matt as he turned. A small flame sparked up on the back of his shirt and she smiled slightly before making her way past him and up towards the hall. "You should know not to mess with me if you don't want either burns or blood," she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Matt felt the heat and quickly removed the shirt and stepped out the flame, this girl was out of line. He tensed his hands and forced the energy back into his body, last thing he needed to do was blow up the stairs or something. He ran up the stairs and past the girl with a speed that any normal person couldn't react to, he cut off her advance and put folded his arms over his chest to reenforce how much bigger he was, childish but it was better then tackling her though a wall. "We all got powers here girl, be careful who you start a fight with."

He let out a mumble as he turned and made his way to his room, he needed a new shirt. "Figure out the room thing yourself then head down to the basement, you still have a little entrance test." He walked into his room and picked out a plain black shirt from the pile before he shut the game off, then headed down to the basement himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm

"I know you and all the other residents have powers, and I think I can figure out who's better to fight, but you shouldn't insult my family. Or at least the ones I still consider family," Shadow growled, sticking her head in his room so he would hear her before going back out and heading down the hall. One room was mostly vacant, save for a small Amount of dust. If it was claimed already, she could ask the person if there was a better place. She dropped her bags by the door and headed back down the stairs and towards where she only hoped the basement was.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Akachi came out of her room down the hall, her eyes looking aound. but then again she turned to the new girl. The smell on her seemed familiar but then again alot of things were the same. her eyes looking at the girl as she nibbled on a piece of raw meat.

"Hello. And I wouldn't threaten if I were you." Her eyes looking at the girl as as chained came out of the ground in front of Akachi. her eyes looking at the girl as the chain moved aorund her like a snake.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm

"Um, M-Matt!" Shadow screamed, backing away at the sight of the pink-haired girl. The red eyes, though much like her own when she worked with fires of any kind, were a bit demonic. The raw meat alone would probably scare anyone though. She bit her lip before igniting her right hand and holding it up in front of her body. "Make any move toward me with that and you'lll be cutting burnt bits out of your hair." Her voice was shaky and quavering with fear. Anyone would be afraid of snake-like chains and demonic eyes, right? Especially on a girl eating raw meat, right?! Shadow continued to back away from the girl before her, her hand still held up defensively and fire still burning.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Akachi stared at the girl. "You smell like an newbie" As her eyes went blood red and hair went darker meaning her other side took over. Her fang still nibbling on the juciy peice of meat the gave her body the blood that it needed. The threat though is what triggered her other side. "We will see" the threat made more chains come up around them like a cage as spikes appeared on them. her chains scratched Akachi's arm drawing blood but showing how fast she healed as the wound closed up instantly.

"Might wanna lower your flame. I am not scared of you." Akachi grinned.

Last edited by darkestic on Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:52 pm

dimitri came out of Akachi's room and saw what was going on. His eyes looked at the two girls, but then wrapping an arm gently around akachi's neck to calm her temper he covered her eyes gently with his hand. "Please don't threat. Its hard enough trying to keep her temper in check." Dimitri smirked, whispering something in Akachi's ear hoping it would calm her down.

"This is Akachi...and sorry about this...I'm Prince Dimitri Romanov. Nice to meet you, welcome to the humble home."

Last edited by Cheshire on Thu May 03, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:59 pm

((I'll take it y'all two don't know about Matt's complete restart? We redid the characters and rp. Shadow's different. No streak, no odd name, no beaten past, part of a trio, and complete Brotherhood girl. Maybe y'all should read what Matt posted? Sorry if this sounds rude, suicide watch is getting on my nerves. I can't even eat without Rachel deciding to blend my food and feed me through a straw herself. You don't want to taste liquified taco. *shivers*))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

((We both fixed it. sorry didn't think we are starting completely over. and I am no way in hell starting akachi over. worked too hard on her. lol will just addapt. no worries))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"Sorry, instinct," Shadow said quietly, biting her lip and extinguishing her flame as requested. She watched as the girl's hair darkened, somewhat like her eyes when the Wolverette took over. The young man that stepped out into the hall and tried to calm the girl seemed friendly enough. They seemed like they might be a couple by how he treated her, and a rather cute one at that. Probably something to add to the report she knew she would have to send Will and Kate. Kate would demand to know all the romance and drama, so this might work.

Shadow waved slightly from her spot the one who revealed himself as Dimitri, smiling slightly and keeping an eye on who he said was Akachi. She seemed hostile, possibly someone to stay away from. Plus, with how she was with her chains at the moment, it might be good to avoid her. Shaking either's hand didn't seem like a good idea unless she wanted to loose that hand with Akachi's temper. "I'm Shadow. Maybe I should talk to y'all when she doesn't want me dead."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:44 am

Akachi blinked as Dimitri's hand came over her eyes, her anger was now directed at him. but she lowered her chains as her nice side took over giving a nice smile as though nothing had happened. Making her chains disappear into the ground after the girl lowered her arms. "Nice to meet you shadow..." She grinned, but then removed Dimitri's hand and looked at him. Lifting her arm she punched him in the face right under the chin. Before going downstairs and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Shadow wrote:
"I know you and all the other residents have powers, and I think I can figure out who's better to fight, but you shouldn't insult my family. Or at least the ones I still consider family," Shadow growled, sticking her head in his room so he would hear her before going back out and heading down the hall. One room was mostly vacant, save for a small Amount of dust. If it was claimed already, she could ask the person if there was a better place. She dropped her bags by the door and headed back down the stairs and towards where she only hoped the basement was.

I'm going to null everything after this, seeing as after this post we moved into a topic in the basement nothing else really makes sense.
I should have made a post about that, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Sorry. I kinda had assumed they'd caught her before she got to the stairs or something.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

That's fine too, I made Matt already part of the brotherhood so if they're going to do the same thing we can just assume the three of them have a bit of a past - all of us should be somewhat new but we should have at least an agreement in working together, I want this brotherhood to be a real team and a force that does something on the site.
Keep going as you were so long as you end it in the basement for the test.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Okay I guess. Mostly I was waiting to see if Dimitri wanted to add anything. Dark did have Akachi punch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Open)   Hello? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? (Open)
Page 1 of 1