Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty wandering the Institute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kitty wandering the Institute Empty
PostSubject: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Kitty had been walking around the institue aimlessly for the past couple of minutes. She finnaly felt like she knew the place like the back of her hand but some exploring wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Victoria decided to go downstairs and pray she didn't get lost in this place. She saw Kitty and waved to her. "Hello Kitty!" She said walking up to her. "Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

"Oh hey Victoria! Same thing you're doing probally, trying to find my way around." Kitty said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 pm

"That's exactly what I'm doing, and as far as I know, you have been here longer than me, so you would most likely know where everyone goes to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Kitty nodded enthusiaticly "Well yeah! The rec room of course! In fact I think I saw a bunch of the others there earlier. Wanna go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

"Yes! That would be the second reason why I'm here!" Victoria said cheerfully. "Where is the rec room?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Kitty laughed "Here just follow me." Kitty began up the stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Victoria followed her as she laughed at herself. She took the steps two at a time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Kitty was just a few steps ahead of her "You'll like evryone Victoria. They're all real nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

"I like nice people." She said with a laugh as she continued up the stairs and almost tripped on one. "Oops, better calm myself down." Victoria said with a giggle after that remembering her family always telling her that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:21 am

Kitty giggled "Don't worry it's right up ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering the Institute   Kitty wandering the Institute I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty wandering the Institute
Page 1 of 1