Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Students ((Open))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Return of the Students ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Kitty walked into the school with a spring in her step. Midterms were out of the way, a plethra of Auditions for various up comming drama prodctions were happening that week, and she felt as if most of her isssues went out with the semester. humming to herself she began to work on her locker.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

Male Number of posts : 230
Affliation : The Brotherhood of Mutants
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Alexis walked down the hall slowly, trying to read her time-table. It would have been simple. Except she realized that she couldn't really read English. She let out an inwards groan as she tried to figure out the sounds that the letters would make. She accidentally bumped into some-one, she had a hologram inducer on, so she would look normal, but if the person she had bumped into had noticed her fur, she would be in a predicament. "Sorry." She said, stumbling over her words, which were heavily laid with a strong French accent.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Kity thought she felt a quick brush of fur and was about to greet Kirt when she heard not a German, but French accent. She dismissed the idea of fur and turned to the new student "Like, don't sweat. It's totally okay!" Kitty said to the girl. It was the she realize the smiliarties between herself and the new girl. Similar body type, around the same height, and while their hair was diffrent they both had kinda the same face "Like, woah."

((Please note I'm just assuming that seeing as how Alexis is a clone of Kitty and Kurt she would gain some physical traits of Kitty that would only be really noticable whislt wearing an inducer. If you don't want that I'll edit))
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:51 pm

((No, It makes a lot of sense. The inducer would try to make me look as human as possible, and seeing as the DNA is the same, it's no surprise if they look similar.))

Alexis was confused. Again. "What is 'like' mean?" She said, speaking in her own style of broken English, she had heard it before but it didn't make sense to Alexis the way the other girl had said it. Alexis was relieved that the other girl hadn't felt her fur, but she mad a mental note to wear something with longer sleeves next time she went out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

((M'kay))

"Umm well, like, it's sort of... Wow, I totally don't know how to explain it." Kitty said with a giggle. "I use it as kind of, like, an interjection, I suppose." Kitty still couldn't get over how similar they look "Um, I'm Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Alexis decided to ignore the definition of the word like. "My name is Alexis." She said, having never really looked in the mirror whilst 'human' she didn't know what she looked like, so the similatiries were lost on her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:13 pm

"Nice to meet you, Alexis!" Kitty just kept on smiling, wondering if Alexis noticed the similarties too "Okay, so, like, tell me I'm not crazy and that your seeing this too." She said reffering to their appearences.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Alexis missed the reference. "See what?" She asked, confused, she had never really cared much for her appearance, so anything besides the fact that she was normally blue was lost on her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:22 pm

'Like, really?" Kitty giggle in disbelief, she turned and quickly finished her locker combo, revealing the small mirrior that was just the right size to show both Alexis and Kitty "We look almost exactly the same, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:26 pm

((Kitty has a mirror in her locker, why am I not surprised?"

Alexis looked at it in disbelief. Not only had she just seen herself for the first time, but she looked almost identical to Kitty. Sure, there were differences, different hair, for example, but they still looked amazingly similar. "Like, woah." She said, looking at their reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 am

"I know right!" Kitty excalimed, glad she wasn't the only person who saw it. "I'd totally say that we had the whole 'Parent Trap' thin g pulled on us but both my parents are still together." Kitty laughed, then grabbed her history text book.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Sefton
-
Amanda Sefton

Female Number of posts : 32
Affliation : None yet
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:49 am

Amanda walked down the hall in her usual red skinny jeans and black tee. She walked and saw it was Kitty. "Hi Kitty." Amanda said.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 am

Evan walked down the hall just to see Kitty, some chick that looked kinda like Kitty, and Amanda. "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:05 am

"Hey Amanda." Kitty greeted, then redirected her attention to Evan "'Sup? 'Sup?! Do you not see this madness!" Kitty said jokingly, reffering to Alexis and herself.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 am

Akachi walked down the hall carrying her backpack in her hand, red eyes looking at everyone she passed. Dressed in black shorts; she wore a red and black stripped long sleeve shirt with a spiked collar around her neck. High heel boots on as well, she walked over to Alexis whom happened to be with members of the xmen and what seemed to be a human.

"Hey Alexis. Ready for class." akachi was glad she stole the cloaking watch from the xavier house last time she was there over the holidays for alexis. she felt it might help her.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 am

Evan laughed "It is pretty weird." Then he heard a familliar voice. "Hey Akachi." He said. "Have you seen the 'madness'."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 am

akachi nodded her head noticing that Kitty and alexis look the same. "Hey Evan." She stared at everyone remaining silent for a moment. she would talk to alexis about training later. "shouldn't we be getting to class."
Back to top Go down
Amanda Sefton
-
Amanda Sefton

Female Number of posts : 32
Affliation : None yet
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:23 am

Amanda nodded as the girl said we should be getting to class. "Hi I'm Amanda Sefton. You are?" She said politley.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Alexis sort of blended into the background of the conversation, she didn't really understand every word that had been said, but she knew enough for her to understand most of what was being said. "Were is my class?" She asked Akachi after she had asked her a question, handing over her timetable. She was still a little confused about everything, remembering that there was also a blue fuzzy person at the mansion, and now she was looking like another person from the mansion, it was all kind of odd.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Kitty looked over the schedule "you'r elike right down tha hallway on your third door to your left." Kitty directed, trying to be helpful "Hey has, like, anyone seen Kurt? He totally forgot his lunch money again and I, like, have to give him it."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Alexis looked at her classroom door just down the hall. Then hearing Kitty, she had to ask, "Who is Kurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:13 pm

"He's one of our friends." Kitty explained "He's, like, from Germany and really cool." she looked around the halls for any sign of him "He he's totally gonna be late if he's grabbing one of those ransid 'Breakfast Buger Gut Bombs'." She said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:54 am

akachi stared at them as they left, she got a smirk on her face going to a students locker and turning a corner walking down to the empty science lab that wasn't in use in the morning. WAlking over to the chemicals she got a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 am

Evan agreed with what Kitty said. Kurt was pretty cool. "Well gotta go to PE." He said then left.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Akachi loaded six beakers with chemicals she knew all too well that only needed one ingredient to set them off. She put a drop in each beaker and as it foamed over she ran out the room heading to her math class. Stopping down the hall, she looked at her pocket watch with a smile. then there was a loud boom that blew off the science room door that she was just in. "Good thing I got lucky." akachi giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Students ((Open))   Return of the Students ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Students ((Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next