Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An odd return.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

An odd return.(open) Empty
PostSubject: An odd return.(open)   An odd return.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Matt stood just across the street from the school as he watched people enter, he had decided it would be in his best interest to go back and try to pull things together. He sighed as he stepped forward, thinking about the boring classes and people telling him what to do, but he wasn't going anywhere in life and even while he pushed his training to the limits he couldn't make good use of the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: An odd return.(open)   An odd return.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 am

Evan had skateboarded to school. It was the time for the championships, he went there inside school, he saw Matt. Evan desided not to get into anything. He just went to move along.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: An odd return.(open)   An odd return.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

(secretary will be orange.)
Matt had noticed Evan as he went into the school but he didn't bother with him, just the attempt of getting back into the school was going to be miracle in itself. He decided it would be a good idea to get himself to the office and see if he couldn't sort anything out.
"Hey, I was looking to get back to school."
"You'll need to wait until the principal is free."
"Alright, thanks."
Matt took a seat in one of the free chairs, it was looking like that was going to be a waste of time after all.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: An odd return.(open)   An odd return.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 am

Evan's crew came in, Evan skateboarded down the hall, but some funny guy left his science project on the ground and left a wipeout. Then he was sent to the principals office, and had to wait in the office next to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd return.(open)   An odd return.(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An odd return.(open)
Page 1 of 1