Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finally home ((Damian/open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

finally home ((Damian/open)) Empty
PostSubject: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 pm

akachi got home with Damian and his mother, she sat on the step holding her head a little. She felt a bit light headed from flying for so long with no stop. Looking up, she knew that damian must have been tired, it was night time and she figured it would be good for a nice calming time.

"Dam-sama. Would you and your mother like some tea?" Akachi asked as she put a pot of hot water on. She got some strawberry fields tea that smelt and tasted like a patch of strawberries.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Damian Didn't say a word fell Unconcious with a huge gash in his back ..

"Honney NOOOOOOOOOOOO.."Evlin said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 pm

akachi stopped when she heard the scream, she ran over to find Damian passed out on the floor. The gash on his back. She hated hospitals but she felt like she had no choice. Looking at his mother. "Help me get him up, I have to take him to the hospital." Akachi said, tears falling from her eyes, she was really worried about Damian. She grabbed his arm and tried to lift him up.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 pm

(( To The Hospital OR The Institue ))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Akachi had no choice, she wrapped her chains around Damian and took him to the hospital.

-----------------

at the hospital akachi check Damian in where she waited outside the ER for Damian. She had no choice but to bring him there even though he had wings. she hated hospitals as tears fell from her eyes this made her very edgy. her worse fear was to get told that Damian was dead.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Damian was suddenlly drove away in cop cars ...
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 pm

akachi checked the room that they placed DAmian in and saw that he wasn't in it. Asking a nurse, she told Akachi that Damian was taken by the cops. a frown appeared on her face. One thing after another, she was about ready to snap again. Leaving the hospital, she used her chains to track the car, but saw one leaving the hospital. she followed it from the air by using her chains.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 pm

"Look ."Evelin said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Akachi looked and saw that the car she was following is the right one. Akachi doved down with her chains chasing it closely. Spikes appeared on her chains as she tapped on the back of the window warning damian to duck if he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Damian didn't move he is uncousous with a needle in his neck ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Akachi drove her chains through the front of hte car, grabbing the hood of the police car, smashing half of it into the side of the tree pulling Damian out quickly. Grabbing his arm, she put his arm over her shoudler as she tried to steady his weight. "hang on dam-sama." Akachi was so worried she was going to do something she normally didn't do. "I'll take you to the institute." Akachi flew tried to control her chains longer as she used them to go through the trees. She slapped the needle out of his neck. Taking Damian to the institute was the last thing she wanted to do. But she felt like it was either that or lose the one persons she cared about most.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 am

Evilin stayed at the brotherhood House ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally home ((Damian/open))   finally home ((Damian/open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally home ((Damian/open))
Page 1 of 1