Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome home (damian/open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Welcome home (damian/open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am

akachi was putting the final touches on the house after fixing it finally from the last fight that broke out there. Wearing her plaid red and black skirt, with a black dress shirt. She was blood thirsty, but at the moment she was missing traveling around with Damian. She always enjoyed riding on his wings and seeing things, but not seeing him for so long made her worry. She had wondered where alot of the brotherhood had gone, Dimitri was the only one she was seeing and he scared her half to death.

She put the DDR game on and started to play it, she was rather bored.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Damian walked in with a duffel bag and his wing in a brace, He Imedeatlly went to AKA and hugged her after pretty much ditching her in Scotland. " Long Tome No see Stranger .." Damian knew something was different with her yet he didn't know what..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 pm

akachi heard the door open thinking it was dimitri, but then she felt arms around her. Looking up, she saw Damian. Her eyes went wide and hugged him back with a smile on her face showing her small fangs that had came in. "It has been a long time. I missed you so much." Her face went red as she gave him a peck on the cheek for ditching her. "Where have you been?" Akachi was hugging him still.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

" I had to tend to some business I was ambushed while you were shopping and I couldn't get them off my tail so In defense I left to keep you safe.." Damian winced at his semi healed wing but he sat down.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Seeing him wince made Akachi worried, btu then she listened to his story as he saw down. touching his hurt wing gently, she saw that he had harmed it just as he said. but hearing that it was to keep her safe, her cheeks went red and she gently hugged him around his neck careful not to touch his wings. When she hugged him, she could smell his sweet blood under his flesh. Akachi stared at his neck for a moment, but sat down on the floor in front of him. "Thank you. thank you so much. I wish I would have known. I would have tried to help you. Is there anything I can do for you? can I help your wing some how?" Akachi asked, her eyes staring at him but then looking at his throat as something in her wanted to bite him. disappearing into the kitchen, she came back moments later with a cup for hot tea for damian, but something hidden in tin foil for her. "Since you been gone I got a new skills. I drink blood now. I am sort of what the americans call a vampire." Akachi took a small strip of the raw meat in the tin foil and stuck it in her mouth allowing the blood to go through her fangs before swallowing it. "The meat taste bad, but it keeps me from biting people. I am so glad you are back though. this is the first good thing that has happened since you left." akachi was still sitting on the floor looking up at him feeling bad that she couldn't help him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 pm

" I am too " Damian was think while she went to the kitchen I know there something different about her.. She came back and said she a VAMPIRE he though to himself. " AKA how did you get these new skills." Damian gave her a questioned look.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Akachi stared at the ground. "I don't know. I really don't want to think about it. But maybe when I was injected with all that stuff. It started when I was blacking out, but I guess now its out full." She could tell he was surprised, she was still coming to terms with it as well. She opened her mouth showing him her two sharp canines before closing it. "I guess though it could be an evolution of my skills. but I want to warn you, you smell really good to me. I will do my best to control it...." akachi hung her head looking at her hands before she stool up grabbing his hand with her own. "I don't want to scare you. and I don't want you to be scared of me."

Akachi held his hand hoping it wouldn't be scared of her new skill. "Would you like some food? I bet your hungry after your long trip?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

" I trully don't have a problem with it.You changes to me are minnor compared to what happened to me." Damian heard her next comment and thought a moment. " How bout this..." Damian paused and then said." Why dont you drink if I smell good. Drink from me.." Damian said as he knew she couldn't resit.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Akachi smiled when he said that he wasn't scared of her, but she stared at his wing. "Maybe some hot mater and something to ease the tension on the wings might make it feel better." akachi sugested, her face went red and she didn't know what to say. she paused, she didn't know what to say. It was an offer that was hard to refuse. "I would love to...but...what if I can't stop? I couldn't stand it if I killed you." Akachi told him sadly. She ran a finger gently under his chin. "Remember, your the only reason why I'm here. and that will never change." Akachi's face went red as his blood smelt so sweet that his offer was still rather hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

" i trust you that you will stop when you had you fil. And I belive you will stop." Damian held his wrist to her again.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Akachi blinked as he held his wrist out to her, she wasn't sure about it. but he trusted her, sitting in front of him with her back on his knees. Her cheeks were red as she looked at it. She was still freaked out about the idea of drinking blood. "love you. do something if I go too far." Akachi pressed her lips against his wrist first she stared at it. But being so close, Akachi bit into his wrist for only a minute but it tasted better than the raw meat and made her feel alot better, before she forced herself to let go and covering the wound with her hand. She felt rather relieved, but felt horrible about drinking Damian's blood. Her face went red as she looked at DAmian with a smile on her face. "Dam-sama. I'm sorry. Thank you. Is there something I can do for you?" Her hand still over his wrist till it healed.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

"Nothing really yet Don't e sorry!! " Damian replied..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am

akachi looked at the ground, she didn't know why she had this new skill. it was one that didn't go with the powers that she had. standing up, she wrapped an arm around Damian's neck a smiled at him. "DAm-sama. do you want ice cream? I bought some today. Its turtle." Akachi looked at his wrist. Grabbing the first aid kit, Akachi felt horrible as she wrapped up the bite with gaze. "I really hate this skill. I have an idea Dam-sama. since I got to repaint many of the walls tomorrow. do you want to help? since the house did get detroyed sort of by dimitri and sean doing stupid stuff." Akachi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Sean then walked from behind Akachi no mean to stratle her and said to Damian "It's okay Akachi, He's a grown man, he can take care of himself, he doesn't need you to baby him, and give him ice cream, that you only enjoy, Let him be, With the possible war coming up,w e all better expect to get our asses hurt, If you don't want this violent life, again the offer still stands, You can go live a life in Japan with Damian where you will be safe from this horrid world we live in." Sean gave a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:00 pm

(why not make this one big party.)
"I'd like ice cream."
Matt stated as he walked in the room playing his PSP, it's been a while since he's seen the place this crowded, but that was because he didn't spend much time here anymore.
"You shut up, we're all here for different reasons but our goal is the same. No one here cares about why you've joined up and you're better off not looking into our reasons."
He said as he looked up at Sean, he stopped and focused on the guy but he couldn't remember meeting him before.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Damian was startled by the sound of MATTs voice in the doorway and Seans behind AKA . Damian went to the kitchen grab 4 spoons and the big tub of Ice cream Aka bought and 4 bowls. "I'd Love to help with the painting.."
"Lets dig in".
When he heard Seans comment he dismissed it..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Akachi stated at Sean with a frown on her face wanting to beat him half to death. "I already told you. I can't go back to Japan. And lay off it." Akachi didn't want to say that she bit Damian, but then she saw Matt. she had only seen him once in a while, but when she saw him stick it to Sean, she smiled. akachi looked at Damian as he came in with ice cream and cheered. Taking a bowl she smiled. "Arigoto dam-sama." Akachi smiled as she took a bite of the ice cold ice cream. "and great. this time though you pick the colors." Akachi winked at Damian before taking a bite of the ice cream. Looking at the DDR she had been playing before, her eyes went to matt. "nice to meet you matt. Haven't seen you since the first time I met you." akachi wasn't going to punch Sean and ruin everyone's good time. Personally she wanted to rip his throat out with her fangs and leave him to die somewhere. But sitting on the floor next to Damian she smirked. She hadn't been together with people like this in a long time. "Shall we raise a little hell or want to play video games?"
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 am

OOC: Darkestic, Akachi shouldn't be mad at me anymore, We mayed up in a previous topic from January.

Sean turned to Matt and smirked and said "I look into all you guys reasons because believe it or not, I care about all you guys, You all are my family, Hence the name the Brotherhood, and I would hate for you guys to end up hurting someone in the X-Men you care about, Magneto is becoming impatient with us, He even sent out Sabretooth and Mastermind to catch Kitty so he's not playing."

Sean then turned to Akachi "But what are you going to do when you have to fight friends, in the X-Men like Spyke, And if you refuse to fight then the fat eyou may suffer by Magneto is worse then the fate you may suffer by going to Japan"

"You all may wonder why instead of having fun I choose to lve a life dedicated to this Mutant Cause but that's been my whole life since I was a little kid, I never had a friend except Magneto and Mystique, I was made to be a product of a higher cause whether it was Weapon X or the Acolytes, I don't know why but I just do what I'm told."

"Maybe when the times comes I may just ask you guys to help me with my mission"

Sean then turned and smiled "But that's not the point right now, Let's just have fun while we can before something crazy blows up."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

"Why did you bother explaining yourself? I thought I said I didn't care."
Matt said as he took a spoon from Damian and began to make himself a bowl, he watched Sean carefully as he decided what to make of him.
"I think you look too deep into this, you have people who are willing to stand by you, there's nothing worth looking into here. This work is serous but it's hard to do serous business when your not allowed to expose mutants and your business isn't very subtle."

Matt took a bite of his ice cream while he took in what the guy had said, Kitty was a friend of his, but whatever Magneto was planing was beyond him.
"You just said you care, but now you're just a product that does what he's told, doesn't sound very legit to me. Stick around and prove your worth something, and I recommend not looking into life unless you want to be on the business end it."
He had low expectations that he was going to like this guy very much.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Damian SHoved icecream in his mouth and rolled his eyes to stay out of this soon fight..
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Sean then looked at Matt and smirked and said "Because that's all I am is a product done with what I'm told, All the things of my past life are gone, I have nothing else in me for life but the Mutant Revolution, If I left the Brotherhood I don't know what I would do"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm

"That sounds rather disappointing."
Matt took a seat as the conversation took place.
"But really, deal with that yourself it's not my business and i really couldn't care less about what it is your here for."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 am

Damian Ate his Icecream soon yelling." Bra-a-a-a--a-a-a-ii-i-i-i-i-i--iii-n-n-nn-nn-n FREEEEEEEEEEEEZE"
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 am

Seant hen walked up to Matt and said "I'm becoming so serious because that day is coming" He was impplieing the day Magneto was gonna sepreate the weak from the strong, and take the strong to be Acolytes on Asteroid M,
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:10 pm

"You're just ignoring me now, right?"
Matt sighed, as he stood up.
"I'm done with this, I'll deal with the future when I get there."
He finished his ice cream and started towards the door, he wasn't sure where he was going to go, he was just getting out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome home (damian/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next