Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Akachi stood outside a coffee shop with a bag in hand waiting for Damian. she was going on a trip and wanted him to come. she figured he would like to go to south america into the jungle to learn a few things and explore. she never been there, but knew there would be an adventure. better than sitting around the house in her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Damian came out of the show with a cappachinno in his hand he went to AKA still weary about the past few weeks and still recovering memories from his past !! " Ready To go He said coming behind AKA with his back pack and black wings " ...
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Akachi could see he was still having trouble, she placed a hand on his arm with a smile. "Yeah. south america should be fun. There are alot of things to explore." She still remembered when he forgot all about her. but pushing it aside, she smirked. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 pm

"Then Lets go "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 am

Akachi nodded her head. "dam-sama. Are you sure you are up for traveling?" Akachi walked towards the air port and got on a private plane as they headed to south america.

Arriving in south america she got off the plane and looked down at the ground. The place looked weird but then again she didn't want to land in the city. "Dam-sama. Its pretty and its sort of." She looked back waiting for Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Damian just stood on the top of the stairs looking in the sky , " yes Sorry What "

(( WE NEED MORE PICS ))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"We are going into the jungle. figured a good adventure would be nice." akachi laughed, she waved at him a few times and then spun around. "I just hope it gets away." She smiled at him trying to get damian to have a good time while they are there.

((working on it))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 am

Damian Walked down the stairs grabbeed ackici ad his never ful bag and ran to the localish shop...
(( yay ))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 am

Grabbing Damian's arm, she linked it with his. walking with him to the local shops. they would need supplies for their trip. "Maybe we can get a jeep or something. I can buy it." akachi told him. She saw some things she liked, but looking back up at Damian she wondered if he remembered her fully yet. "what do you remember about me damian?" She asked as she picked up some fruit.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 pm

"Not much it comes back n my dreams >>" Damian said !
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 pm

akachi nodded her head. "Well maybe some fresh air will be good for you." She tried not to push it since she knew losing memories can sometimes be a problem. Handing him an apple. "There are stone temples inside the forest, I thought you might like to see some ruins." Suddenly she lifted her head seeing someone coming towards them. "I think we need to go." She grabbed Damian's hand running around the corner. she looked at him as she went into a small store that sold camping gear closing the door as the person ran past them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)   Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for trouble (DAMIAN)
Page 1 of 1