Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taken - Japan(Damian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Taken - Japan(Damian) Empty
PostSubject: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 pm

akachi stood in egypt scared out of her mind, her chains riped through the ground taking her to the surface. she was so upset that her chains got spikes. She saw the blood before and feared that Damian was dead. But that is when she saw it, a piece of black fur at the end of her chains as she ripped through the pyramids while the humans were yelling monster monster. Falling unconcious in the sands.

-------------

Ryou stood in the corner of a darkly lit room with just a tv in the middle of the floor and a chair in which Damian was tied to. his red eyes looking at Damian seeing that he was still asleep. He had tended to the wounds of the boy cause he couldn't let him die. "Wake up!" Ryou smacked Damian across the face with a stick
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm

"What is gods name hell do you want with me .."Damian striking up anger in his voice ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Ryou gave him an evil grin, and put the edge of the stick to the end of Damian's chin. "Why you are the bait. We have to get mistress back in her room now." Ryou smirked as Kyoya came through the door with his cat ears and tail showing.

"you were supposed to bring back aka." Kyoya frowned.
"He was with her. Shall I have fun with him." Ryou smirked knockign Damian's chair back with a foot to his chest. "I think I can rip him apart."
"Might be fun." Kyoya smirked.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Damian just stayed silent
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm

"do what you want. Just get akachi back in this room before she kills more humans like that cab driver and those people in egypt it seems you left her in." Kyoya frowned as he left the room closing the door behind him. "Rip him to shreads or better yet. beat him so that he can never fly again." he said through the door.

Ryou smirked and grabbed Damian by the hair staring down at him as he grew out his dragon like wings. Pulling out a blade. "don't worry I'll send you back to america Dam-sama." ryou knew this for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Damian Jabbed This kid in to his balls bringing him to the ground ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Ryou fell over in the fettle position in pain for a moment. "Screw keeping you alive!!! I'll send you in a body bag!!!" Ryou changed into his six foot tall cat form with dragon wigs. Slashing a set of his claws at damian accidentally cutting the ropes. "I'll break those pretty wings of yours." He jumped at Damian still angry.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Damians hands fell free he mad a electric charge sending him down to the graound agian damian also controlled the ar in the room and the stuff on the floor holdig him on the floor ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Ryou fell down to the ground for a moment, trying to break the charge but getting shocked hurt more than being beaten. Forcing himself up, "You are supposed to be bait. So act like it." He felt that the air was being controlled making it hard to fly so he changed back into his normal form with his cat arms still out with razor sharp claws. He was forced to stand in his normal form before charging at Damian slashing his claws towards him. but then spiked black chains appeared under Ryou smashing him into the cieling as Akachi walked in her save outfit covered in blood. the lily in her hair now red as her hair had specks of blood in it. her eyes were full of anger as though she wasn't there anymore.

"Put me down." Ryou told her. "I'll..."

"you killed Damian." She didn't even notice DAmian in the room as she stood at the doorway. She wrapped her chains tightly around Ryou's body. Ryou looked at her as he was unable to breathe and screamed in pain as the spikes dug into his flesh. "I'll kill you Ryou." Akachi stood there glaring with tears falling from her face thinking that her best friend was dead. She had snapped and wasn't there anymore as she had lost control of her chains all at once.

((thought this would be scary))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

Damianwent and hugged AKA as she just killed her brother .Damian grabbed her to calm her down in the middle of the cause .
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

akachi watched as Ryou's body fell to the floor, her eyes went side as Damian hugged her. She thought he was dead, she didn't even know that he was there till he hugged her. Looking up at him, she calmed down a little enough to not be crazed. she wrapped her arms around him not letting go. "I thought you were dead. I thought Ryou and my brother killed you." Akachi still covered in blood and tears buried her head into Damian's chest not really wanting to look up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She saw though that he had bandages on him. she wished that she could just touch wounds to heal them. She was still upset as her chains didn't have spikes anymore and were slowly starting to disappear into the hallway. "Do you need a doctor?" she asked keeping her face hidden against his shredded shirt, trying to hide her tears from him as her arms remained around him hugging Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 am

Damian Looked around as he saw ryou and a door witch another man walked out of before Aka came bursting in . Damian said .." No I am fine ." With his bare chest exposed . He ZPicked up his bag and grabbed aka's Hand walking out of the room ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Hearing that he was okay, made her happy. "Getting out might be harder than getting in." Akachi said following Damian. She gripped his hand as they walked out. "where are we going Dam-sama?" Akachi said, she looked at the people on the ground. she didn't remember doing a number on them, she concentrated on Damian, she didn't need to be freaking out right now. Happy though that he is alright, she was so worried that she had lost her best friend again. she stared at him fully though, he looked like he went through a few rounds. She couldn't believe though that she killed people cause she thought damian was dead. she knew that there would be police cause she tripped the alarm. still holding damian's hand she didn't let go, but she looked at him stopping him for a moment. "There are police outside the front." She tried to avoid staring at the bodies, as she looked straight at Damian worried about him. she could heal but she knew that he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Damian looked at the front door its not gaurded but its the out side we got to worry bout "I need you to jump on my back and hold on .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:21 pm

akachi wouldn't argue with Damian, he knew what he was doing more than she did at the moment sicne she had to keep her mind preoccupied. She jumped on his back wrapping her arms gently around his neck. "I'm glad your safe." she said a little worried about what he was going to do though.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:41 pm

"You Too."Damian ran through the door with horrendous force flying in the cool air ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

The cool air gave a relief almost as they took off, holding onto Damian. "Sorry that our trip was ruined. maybe the next one will be better." Akachi liked traveling with damian, but she wished that this trip didn't end like this. Staring at him, she just kept her mind off what she did. She wanted to go somewhere to wash the blood off of her, she didn't want to be reminded of what she did. but she rested her head on the back of Damian's neck which felt warm. she wanted him to have a good christmas, but didn't know how she was going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Damian thought for a moment as he went to Paris and relaxed changed cloths and others thing Aka changed and was more depressed ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 pm

akachi changed in paris and cleaned up while leaving damian alone for a moment, but when she walked over to damian wasn't sure what to say. She saw how sad he was and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Dam-sama. But they won't be bothering us anymore. ." Akachi told him. she didn't really want to inform him of this. she kept her mind off of it. "I never wanted you to see me like that." She didn't know what to do or say. "I thought..I...never mind. I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"Its ok I know that Power comes from rage and Its happened to me in the past I destroyed a school your not allone .." Damian said with dignetty .,.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

akachi was glad that there was someone that knew what she felt like. Sitting down next to Damian, she put her head against his arm she was so tired. "Last time it happened, someone attacked my brother. I killed them, that is why the room was built." Akachi wasn't sure what to do. "I'll deal with it like I always do. but as long as I have you and my other friends, I am set. I don't need the money or those people." Akachi smiled as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Damian layed on the bed tired . But Knew she was tired too . Damian said .." When I destroyed the school i was running away from my parents I couldn't hide the fact that I was a Mutant .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'm sorry." Akachi told him. "That is horrible. Your are a wonderful mutant." akachi sat in the chair next to the bed and curled up in it so that Damian could rest. she felt bad that he got kidnapped still. "Just cause your a mutant doesn't mean you are a monster or anything like that. you are Dam-sama, and always will be." Akachi put on a smile to him as she kept her eyes closed only peaking. she reached into her pocket and pulled out a stone that she found after she woke up in the desert that had an ankh on it. "It means life." she smiled. "you can have it." She held her hand to Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Damian grabbed the stone and traced the inscription . Damian then went to the side of the bed so that aka had a place to sleep as well .."thank you .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

"Your welcome. I like you to be happy, to see your smile. Makes the world a little brighter in the darkness when there is something giving off light where there is none." She saw that he made room for her to sleep, but she thought about it for a moment. she laid down on the edge of the bed next to where she was. Seeing his wounds, she wondered if there was anything she could do. "I hope to..." She slow drifted off but was still awake a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken - Japan(Damian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next