Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training session.(Damian/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Training session.(Damian/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 am

Matt turned into an old construction site, he looked at Damian.
"I don't know whats up with this place but I come here often and have never noticed anything change. I think the people who made this ran out of money for the project."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah I bet that what happened.." Damian waited for Matts first move as he stayed calm..
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

"I guess a spar makes sense, give us an idea of how to take things from there."
Matt took a deck of cards from his pocket and held it in his right hand, drawing a single card in his left as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 pm

"Why Not" Damian replied as He shot a gust of air to make the card fly out of his hand..
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Matt was caught off guard as the card he was holding was blown from his hand.
"Not bad, but if you think about it now I have an idea of what you do, you could have used that kind of precession to take an early upper hand."
Matt decided to abandon the cards for this fight, starting off in a series of dashes around Damian to see if he couldn't keep him from aiming a proper attack.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Damian looked in confusion as Matt dashed around him Damian knew it be a risk if he used his wing yet he channeled all his might into flying to the Metal struckter of the construction site. Damian suddenly panting shot a gust of wind at Matt yet missing him imediatly.

(( MY SPELLING SUCK sory :) ))
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Matt had no trouble keeping up, as Damian changed the location he was quick to take the opening and dashed in with a light strike to Damians right kidney before he stepped back and was back to moving around him, naturally using the unfinished building as a jungle gym.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Damian felt the blow hit him hard he was down in one shot. Yet Damian put up a good fight Damian hit the ground yet made a vortex in the unfinished building sucking Matt into it with no Oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Matt slipped from the sudden burst of air sucking him down, his reaction did manage him enough to grab onto the edge, not with chance of making a recovery from his position. As he was about to fall he kicked his feet up and pushed off the rail to project himself up but closer towards the middle of the vortex, using what air time he had gained he drew a card and tossed it at Damian in hopes of breaking his focus.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

Damian soon saw a purple card fly out in the middle of no where it flew in the middle of the vortex as soon as it did it exploded and disrupted the vortex making Damian Fly back into a metal Rail.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Matt hit the ground landing on his back, as odd of a landing that it was he managed to roll into it a bit. He quickly stood up despite what pain he was feeling. as Damian hit the rail he tossed a card towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Damian saw a purple light head toward him so he ran through thew dust in the air and Prepared for a explosion. Damian shot some wind uyet it didn't make a difference !
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Matt decided to take to a long ranged barrage of cards as maintaining his close combat advantage was too hard and Damian was clearly better at mid-range. This would help improve his aim as well as force Damian to control his powers to either close the distance to adapt to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Damian flew in the air feeling the pain as soon as they held his weight ! A gust picked him up and He Moved the air with such swiftness that it picked up broken glass and rocks and pebbles and dirt to shoot at Matt. Damian Let out a sigh of pain as he landed at the to of the construction site. Damian shot more debris hoping to hit Matt and he heard it hit something cause he heard a gasp..
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

(I'd like you to think about a couple of things and try to rewrite that to fit a better fighting style for you.
first I don't understand what is going on with your character, he shouldn't be swift, when you take your speed against Matt, he should be getting overwhelmed.
He should be relying on his high attack to cause a large amount of damage with his intelligence and control to come up with some creative ways to use his powers and lead into the big attack.
The vortex for example was a great idea if you had used that later in the fight Matts high stamina would have been more drained and he might not have been able to react quick enough to recover, thus winning the spar.
Second don't lead on that Matt has been hit, that bunnying, him taking damage is something each player needs to decide by looking at our stats and thinking about how our characters would react at the time.)
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Damian flew in the air feeling the pain as soon as they held his weight ! A gust picked him up and He Moved the air to that it picked up broken glass and rocks and pebbles and dirt to shoot at Matt. Damian Let out a sigh of pain as he landed at the to of the construction site. Damian shot more debris at Matt it hit something cause he heard a gasp.. He Shot a vortex with debris and other things towards the gasp Suddenly Damian fell from the lack of strength !
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 am

Damian / Multiple wrote:
Damian flew in the air feeling the pain as soon as they held his weight ! A gust picked him up and He Moved the air to that it picked up broken glass and rocks and pebbles and dirt to shoot at Matt. Damian Let out a sigh of pain as he landed at the to of the construction site. Damian shot more debris at Matt it hit something cause he heard a gasp.. He Shot a vortex with debris and other things towards the gasp(Matt) Suddenly Damian fell from the lack of strength !

This is what I wanted you to remove, the post is bunnying, something that I strongly detest.

I presume you're post is still the same, but in place of hearing Matt, why not just see him?
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 am

Check you Private Messaging I sent a Edited post before I would contenue !
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 am

Damian flew in the air feeling the pain as soon as they held his weight ! A gust picked him up and He Moved the air to that it picked up broken glass and rocks and pebbles and dirt to shoot at Matt. Damian Let out a sigh of pain as he landed at the to of the construction site. Damian shot more debris at Matt it hit something cause he heard a gasp.. He Shot a vortex with debris and other things towards the gasp Suddenly Damian fell from the lack of strength !

Edited

Damian flew in the air feeling the pain as soon as they held his weight ! A gust picked him up and He Moved the air to that it picked up broken glass and rocks and pebbles and dirt to shoot at Matt. Damian Let out a sigh of pain as he landed at the top of the construction site. Damian shot more debris at Matt as his aim was off from the pain in his wings and from the distance. Damian then Shot a vortex with debris and other things towards Matt Suddenly Damian fell from the lack of strength used in the vortex!

Trust me my grammar and speeling suck I am only in english too so it hard yet I am working on it I just need tips and pointers

AND THIS WAS SENT AUGUST 20 ! So I been waiting on a reply ! I Mainly followed your tip and edited that how section to fit a different criteria !
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Ah... It was there, I missed it, my fault.
Unfortunately I have work in 10 so I'm not going to be getting starting with a reply today unless I get off early, since you've been waiting so long I just wanted to let you know i'll edit this post and send to a message when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

OK ! THANK I can wait !
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 am

(alright, everything is back on track, things took a bit longer then expect but it turned out I had a bit more to do.)

Matt took notice as his current target took aim and shot a number of projectiles towards him, managing to roll aside and dodge to bulk of the damage.
"Damn that could have been really dangerous, who knows what you could have cut up."
Matt wiped himself off as he turned back to be lifted and twisted from the ground, landing in and extremely unfortunate manner as he smoked his head off the ground, quickly causing a large amount of bleeding. Still he quickly managed to stand up, despite this pain and damage that he has expected KOed him he was still able to fight.
"Wow, this is honestly the most damage I've taken and I could go at least one more round."
Matt stood up, a bit slower then normal, but his stance didn't betray him. He smiled for a second until he made his turn to see Damian, he started walking towards him hoping that nothing serous happened.
"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Damian winced in pain yet let it subside.
Damian Looked At Matt and Answered " I'm Fine."
Then He got up !
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

"Alright cool man."
Matt wiped more of the blood that was getting in his eyes away and he turned towards the entrance of the site.
"Lets head out, I could keep sparing a bit more but my face hurts like hell."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm

"Ok" Damian Replyed
"Wanna get a Bite to eat after we clean you up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training session.(Damian/Open)   Training session.(Damian/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training session.(Damian/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next