Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real life training / A challenge. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Real life training / A challenge. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Matt stood next to Toad and Blob... this was his training, he stood back just shuffleing a deck as Blob began to cause some damage, not realy what he'd count as training.
"Come on man, we gotta do something."
"I don't feel like it."
Toad looked at him strangely, then moved onto hopping around some poles, and shoting slim on windows.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 pm

(as a cat) Jake stopped stalking the bird he was focused on and cocked an ear to some racket. He went to investigate. He stopped an laid back his ears at the trio.
"What are you doing?"

(Hey matt, green's toad right?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 pm

(Yea toads green, and blob is blue.)

"Were haven fun, you got something to say about that?"
'Yea, what do you think you could do to us?"
The two stoped what they were doing to focus on him, Blob had a car over his head as he turned. Matt looked up, he didn't bother to stop what he was doing, he just kept shufffeing-he was ready for a fight this way anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Jake shifted back to human and shrugged.
"I dont know, but hey- you don't know anything unless you try." Jake said coolly. He was actually itching for a real fight. He needed the true anger and adrenelline rush to try something out.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

"What are you talking about?"
"Yea man, theirs three of us, you got no chance."
"I'll pass, i would think that you two can handle this... do i realy need to help?"
Matt sai before he looked back down, he hadn't moved the whole time.
"Hey, your new, and you haven't faught... you fight him, show us what YOUR worth."
Matt shrugged and waved his hand in a motion to tell them to move, he didn't wait just stoed shuffleing and tossed a charged card, he wasn't going to give him time to transform back.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Jake quickly rolled out of the way, assisted by the charge of the card. He beared his teeth in a snarl. He hadn't noticed Matt. Jake grabbed his burnt side. He choked back his emotions. He had to wait for the perfect chance to try out his idea. If he could restrain his anger and adreniline just long enough...
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Matt stood where he was, he took three cards between his knuckles and tossed them at jake - he still had no intend of getting close to him, he was told what his ability was.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Jake stuck with ducking and dodging the attacks. Energy and emotion rushed in his ears and it almost hurt to hold it back. He swallowed, not quite ready to hurt Matt who hadn't been doing anything before his arrival. He let out an irritated growl. He had finally got in a situation of a real fight and it was just ending up in another battle where all he could do is duck and run. He felt a bit off, he wasnt used to holding back like this. He stopped for a moment asessing the situation through narrowed eyes.
"I'm sick of being battered from afar......"
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm

"Then stand still, it'll be over faster."
Matt looked down at the deck and decided to charge the whole thing, tossing what was left, a total of 45 cards all rushed towards Jake as they scattered around him, Matt reached into his back pocket to get a new deck.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 pm

(lol, for a moment i thought 45 cards was more than one deck)

Jake couldnt hold back anymore, so he let go and leaped, landing with a roll. He gave a quick cough of surprise. He felt sore but that had to have been the quickest transformation he had ever done. He rose as a tiger and rushed at matt, ready to end the fight.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:34 pm

"your joking..."
Matt opened the deck and drawed a card, tossing it and following it up with more. He stoped at five, with the speed Jake was using he should have hit, but he was ready to dodge if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Jake managed to get a swipe in at Matt's leg but he canceled most of the streanght of the blow with a quick roll. It may have put Matt off balance but...
Jake shifted back as he rolled. He stopped at a crouched position only a few feet from Matt. He frowned. He hadnt ment to change back yet. He sighed and stood up, getting into a ready stance. Easy come, easy go, i guess.......
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Matt had taken the hit from the lag, he hadn;t expected a low strike-it had drawn blood but he stood his ground, with a reaction he turned to face him, without time to notice his shape and tossed a cards towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Ignoring the hit by the cards, Jake closed the small gap between them and threw a left-handed punch at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Matt raised the hand with the deck, he knocked his arm aside and steped into a headbunt to the nose. His human form was alot slower then his beast, and Matt's mutations gave him quite the advantage.
(He's left handed, so he would hold the deck in his right to throw with his left, he would need to use his right hand to knock your left to the outside of your body, and to keep himself lined up for his headbunt)
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 pm

(you didnt need to explain what u did. It confused me for a moment....)
Jake shook of the daze of the headbutt and shifted to grip matt's right hand tightly with his left. He came up quickly with his opposite arm to land a blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Matt felt his right hand twist, he droped his decks as he felt the cold, and pain from the metal arm. He lost focus for a few seconds and as this happened, took a punch to the head and groaned - This caused him to haul his left hand back and attempt a punch to Jake's throat.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Jake gritted his teeth at the punch but didn't let go. "Not so good up close, are you?" He growled. He prepared to hit matt again then stopped. His anger was long gone. At this point it was for the sake of continuing the fight. He closed his eyes and let Matt go. It was a stupid idea to start the fight.
Jake stepped back and picked up Matt's cards. He held them out to matt.
"Nice fight." Jake commented simply. His own voice sounded hoarse from the punch to his throat.

(sorry for the sudden quitting)
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"Yea sure... and not great."
Matt lied, he could have used more ground and moved more, but he didn't think he needed to-but he hadn't thought he had to, but he would keep it in mind for later.
He put his foot by the deck on the ground, he tilted it on an angle and kicked it into the air before catching it and taking a step back.
As he did he eyed his left arm, it was made of metal, so he could have charged that... next time, if he was pushed that far.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Jake wiped the side of his face and checked it for blood.
"So," Jake yawned, starting to consider the moves for the next possible battle. He would have to get up close faster. "besides the trouble thing, how's life?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

"What trouble? Everything is fine... I can't say to talk."
Matt turned and started back towards the brothergood house, he noticed toad and blob following.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Sure whatever." Jake yawned, acting distracted. After they were a ways away Jake frowned, thinking. he would have to train more. He still had only a glimspe of what the other two's powers were. They didnt seem to have ranged attacks so much.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:57 pm

"Looks like you arn't too bad."
Blob admited as they exited earshot of Jake, he looked at Blob, he realy wasn't to smart.
"I kept out of my element, so i learned that the kids left arm is a huge target for my abiities so - This fight was useless, so i want to keep the upper hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life training / A challenge. (open)   Real life training / A challenge. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life training / A challenge. (open)
Page 1 of 1