Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Layla Cambers (Felidae) Empty
PostSubject: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Layla Cambers

Power: Can take the form of any feline, domestic or wild. If it's in the Family "Felidae", Layla can morph into that animal. Domestic cat ears and tail are permanent. She has tried repressing them by will and mental concentration, but only resulted with migraines. Also, Layla is very intuitive but not psychic; she can sense when something is happening or wrong, but can't tell what exactly. She doesnt have to be in a full cat-form to access her feline senses. She has strong hearing and smelling, and can see well in the dark.

Occupation: probably old enough for a job, but doesnt have one currently.

Side: X-Men

Personality: Layla is a very fun person. She loves to party, sing, dance, and just goof off. She also loves to read, write poetry, and study. When it comes to academics, Layla is smart, enthusiastic, and knows the importance of grades. Friends are incredibly important to her, and when a friend is feeling sad or sick she tries to cheer them up and listens to their problems. If a friend wants to hang out, Layla tries to make time in her schedule. Occasionally she will play with cat toys like feathers and balls of yarn.

Her strengths include intelligence, loyalty, stealth, and stamina. And her weaknesses generally come in the form of her fears which are spiders and giant insects, deep water (drowning), extreme heights, and losing her friends.

Appearance: Im not sure if you have "Celebrity Claim", I havent been able to find it, but I'd like to use Vanessa Hudgens if it's okay. Layla has long dark, naturally wavy hair, a light tan, and is about 5ft tall with a slender body. Her eyes are dark, which is a plus because her pupils are slightly cat-like. If her eyes were a light blue or green, it would be very obvious her eyes look feline. Her clothing style varies. If she's going to school or going out with friends she is a fashion diva, but if she's just chilling at home she will dress more casually with jeans and a normal shirt or hoodie.

Layla Cambers (Felidae) Vanessahugdens300

Bio: Layla is 14 years old, an only child, a Jr High student currently, and just moved from Connecticut to New York to join the X-Men at the Xavier Institute. Her mutant abilities recently manifested, but how is somewhat of a mystery. All she and her parents know is that it happened one day she had been leisurely climbing a tree in their backyard, fell, and morphed into a cat while landing on her feet. The next morning she woke up with cat ears, tail, and cat-like senses. Her parents were not too thrilled with this change and kept her home from school until they learned of the Xavier Institute. They sent her off immediately. She tries not to let this rejection get her down and instead embraces the freedom from her parents, who had always been strict.

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack: 24
Stamina: 52
Control: 21
Speed: 35
Intelligence: 30
Will: 23
Stealth: 40
Persuasiveness: 25

Last edited by Layla Cambers (Felidae) on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't recall a claim, as a general rule once you're accepted with the play-by it's yours. If someone else is accepted with the same person, just message them or post in their app and they'll have to change it.
If I recall the idea was that people will go inactive and make a play-by unusable or someone might forget to claim a person and someone might take their character from under them this removes the issues as well as the need to maintain a list.

You're accepted, but you do have an extra 57 extra stat points should you wish to use them.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

oh ok, so there's no topic where I have to post my claim in? Thank you for accepting me! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

I added those 57 extra points to my Stats, it now = 250
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla Cambers (Felidae)   Layla Cambers (Felidae) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layla Cambers (Felidae)
Page 1 of 1