Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) Empty
PostSubject: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 pm

"Ok," Evan said, "Home sweet home!" He said walking inside and showing her around. "This is the Main Room, we get ready here, celebrate Christmas, leave our backpacks and some other things, it's pretty much just a waste of money that could be used to help cure cancer or something, since we have no use for it." Evan said.

"Just leave your bags, I'll have Kurt teleport them into your room later."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Layla followed him as he took her on a tour. The main entrance room was big and empty, but still had pretty architecture. Instead of trying to find her dorm and leave her luggage there, she took Evan up on his offer and just left them off to the side and out of the way.

Christmas here with a bunch of new friends, that sounded really nice and fun. Layla's family wasnt very big, and some family members didnt celebrate Christmas, so it was usually just her and her parents. Now, she was actually looking forward to Christmas time, spending it here instead. When Evan mentioned cures for cancer her ears pricked up. "It's sad they havent found a cure for cancer yet... with all the technology thats available now." She wasnt sure what her career choice would be yet after she was done with school, but she was considering something in the medical field. She thought it would be a worthwhile job being able to help others live another day.

Then Layla added, "Someone will teleport my stuff to my room? That's pretty cool." She smiled. Spikes and teleportation, some cool powers so far. She wondered what everyone else here could do.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:41 pm

"Yeah, his names is Kurt Wagner, Codename, Nightcrawler, he was called that during the circus, or when he was a baby, there are many versions." Evan said. "So, yeah, he'll get them. So what are your hobbys."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Layla turned to Evan and replied, "I like just hanging out with friends, partying, reading, and I actually really like school." She missed school and hoped she could return to her studies soon. Being on the A Honor Roll wasn't easy, studying all the time, but sometimes she really enjoyed homework. That alone would make her strange to any normal student, despite her powers. And what teenager didn't like partying. She thought some more, "I like dancing too. Basically typical teenager stuff." Layla smiled and internally laughed at the contradiction. She was a normal teenager but at the same time she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Evan looked at her, "Nice. Im a pro skateboarder, I rap, play basketball, and love beating up brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Layla wasn't much of an athlete, except that she was planning on trying out for the Cheerleading team...... that is, before her life changed and she moved here. Maybe she could try out for Bayville High's Cheerleading team. But she liked watching sports. Some people didn't consider skateboarding a sport, but Layla thought it was. "That's cool, I don't know how to skateboard, but it's fun to watch." She enjoyed watching snowboarding on the Winter Olympics too. "Who's your favorite rapper?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))   Showing around the Beauty ((Layla)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing around the Beauty ((Layla))
Page 1 of 1