Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrival (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Brushing her dark wavy hair out of her face, she said quietly to herself, "Well, this has got to be it." Layla looked down at the address on the small piece of paper to check the address, nodded, then made her way up the long curvy drive that led to the entrance of the Xavier Institute. She was pulling her two purple suitcases behind her and had a big black bag slung around her shoulder.

It hadnt been hard to carry everything thus far, because she took a plane and bus to get here, but the only thing she had to worry about was making sure people didnt see her secret... Her secret being the fact that she was a "mutant", a word she was still getting used to. Her precautions while traveling were wearing a "Bebe" sweatshirt with a big hoodie to cover her black cat ears, and a long thick skirt that, for the most part, hid her matching black cat tail. A clothing combination she wouldn't normally wear due to her preference of fashion and style. But whatever, the clothes served their current purpose. Layla just hoped this Professor Xavier had a solution of some kind, because she missed going to school. She missed having homework and staying up late studying for tests. She missed being around friends...

By the time her mind stopped racing Layla had made it up the long drive, walked up the front marble steps, and through the fancy double doors. She already liked this place, she thought to herself and smiled. Once she was inside she dropped her luggage on the floor and looked around for any sign of life-forms.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

"Kurt I'm serious! Pick up the bombburger wrappers now. Our room aint no pig stye." Evan said walking out of the room. Sick of it always being a mess. He walked down stairs and to get some crunchies cereal. There he cute girl there. She muswt've been new or he'd be flirting with her all day.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am

At first Layla had faintly heard someone approaching, then she scented the air and was sure someone was nearby. Soon after, a boy walked down the big grand staircase. "oh, hi!" she said cheerfully and waved, "I'm new, literally just got here. My name is Layla Cambers." One thing she was excited for about moving here was making new friends, and it looked like it had already started.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 am

Evan looked at her and said, "The name's Spyke." He said and making spikes come out of his back, then he retracted them. "But you can just call me Evan."

"Yeah the professpr was tañlomg about a new girl, your the reason I have to stay and wait while the others are out at the beach." Evan said.
"Ok, that might've come out wrong, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

Layla watched as Evan showed his abilities, making spikes appear right through his skin. Pretty neat, she thought to herself. Then she decided she didn't need to have the hoodie up over her head anymore. Pulling it off her head to reveal the cat ears, Layla said, "the beach huh? That sounds fun. I love beach parties!" she smiled and hoped she could make it to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 pm

"Well, thanks to the Proff, I'm not going." Evan said, totally thinking the girl was hot, even hotter with her cat ears. "Be careful, there is a kid here with Wolf ears and things, he is very Egoistic and likes to think he's the best, his name is Cale Wolfe Watch out for him." He said. "You know if you want me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Wolf ears? She had never really let her "differences", and how her parents didnt like it, get her down. Actually, she liked her cat ears and her power to morph into any cat. But suddenly Layla felt a slight feeling of relief that she wasnt the only one with similar "differences".

She loved animals, and thought wolves were cool, but wasnt sure how this Cale would react to a cat girl. Maybe it would be pretty funny if there was a wolf chasing a cat, or a cheetah chasing a wolf. Still, Layla thought she would take Evan's warning about this Cale.

Picking up her luggage again, Layla said, "yeah it would be good to get a tour of this awesome mansion." She smiled.

((maybe we could continue this in other boards as she gets a tour?))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm

((Sure I guess))

"Alright well right this way." Evan said, looking at her butt. But then brought his eyes back up before he could be caught.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Layla didnt notice him checking her out, but even if she had noticed she wouldnt have been surprised. Back at her old school, before she became a mutant, guys were always flirting with her. Amusing and entertaining at the same time. She had walked past him toward the staircase, pulling her suit cases and bag with her. Thinking that the stairs probably led to dorms, Layla thought it might be best to find her room and drop off her stuff instead of hauling it around the whole mansion with her. "Did Professor Xavier say which room I'll be in?" She thought it would be fun to have a roommate, since she was an only child and had a room to herself all her life.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Evan looked, "You'll be Alone, but don't worry, me and Kurts room is next to yours, and on the other side is Rouge and Kitty, who'll knock out anyone given the order." Evan laughed.
"Also another warning, there is another band of mutants, but they use their power to terrorize people, and there are some others that just dont agree with our ways or think they wouldn't fit in. They're called the Brotherhood. There are only a couple that I think are ok, my friend Akachi Kishiblablalba Because I dont know the rest of her last name and then there is Damian Drake. But he is a troubled kid. Also, stay away from a boy name Dimitri, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but he is trouble, and even if you try and fight him, he can regenerate. He is very dangerous. The only whose been able to stand against him has been me, but I didn't hold very well." Evan saying, finding it hard to say Dimitri was more powerfull. Evan was stronger, no doubt, but Dimitris powers were more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:37 pm

((I think maybe we should take this rp to another board, since its kinda not really outside...))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

((The Grounds are outside.))
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

((I know, but in my first couple posts I mentioned that I walked up the front steps and inside the doors, lol, actually now that I think about it.... I think I started this thread in the wrong board... and it got moved into the Grounds.... lol oops XD ))
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-04-23

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm

(That was me, I move the thread from the brotherhood boards.)
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

((Oh well then, my bad.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (open)   New Arrival (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival (open)
Page 1 of 1