Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The destruction(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The destruction(open) Empty
PostSubject: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Aelxander was walking in the park when he felt a sharp pain going through his head. He dropped down by a tree and the pain got bigger and bigger he then started going crazy and roots from the ground shot up and made the tree fall over causing it to topple over another tree and pretty soon roots and vines were scattered all over the place
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

suki was in the park thinking when a tree began to fall down at her and she quickly burned a hole in it to keep it from crushing her.

"what was that"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Mod/Alpha/Child of the X-men/Fish Girl
Kiki/Firefly

Female Number of posts : 587
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Kiki started as the tree she was napping on started to shake and fall, she floated out of it and landed next to Suki. "Funny," she said, "I dont remember asking for a wakeup call.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Alexander was on the ground as roots shoot up from the ground and trees falling nearly almost crushing innocient people "aaaaaaaggggghhhh" he screamed as his headache grew worse and the tree toppled. Some of the leaves from the trees flew around and where headed straight for kiki and suki like bullets
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

Female Number of posts : 763
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Hearing some sort of destruction going on in the park, Jean rushes straight over. When she sees plants going crazy and a tree about to hit her, she held her hands up and stopped the tree moving it. She ran over to Suki and Kiki putting up a shield in front of them. "What is going on here?" She asked looking between the two
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 am

"like I know. here keep ki safe and i'll go see. don't worry i can burn anything that gets in my way."

Suki say and begin to burn some of the leaves, readying some fire to burn any thing that may fly towards her. she hears some one crying in pain and decide to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 am

Kiki looked as Suki walked away and made sure that most of the trees avoided her. She then muttered without looking at Jean, "At least I didn't start it this time..." she then floated up and went after suki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 am

Alexander was going even more crazy as huge roots started to make cracks and fissures in the ground they shot at jean ,suki ,and kiki along with another set of millions of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am

Kiki stilled the leaves and formed plasma bars that held Alexander to the ground as she floated slowly towards him, weaving around trees and roots.
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 am

Jean blocked any leaves from hitting her. She jogged over to Alex, careful not to get hit with roots and leaves and whatever else is flying around. She saw him in pain. She put her hands to her head and used telepathy to communicate with Alex. Alex, try to control yourself. Come on man you can do this, fight it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 am

Kiki focused on creating a dome forcefield over jean and alex so nothing disturbed their concentration.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 am

Suki burned and reduced the leaves and roots rushing at her to ash and see that the other two were holding down a kid.

"guessing he caused this?"

Suki ask, tossing up a fire ball.

"who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 am

"I dunno, looks like a renegade, or someone who just found his powers." Kiki continued focusing on the shield, ignoring whatever cuts she was getting from branches she was unable to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Jean help me there chasing me jean please help i'm scarred alex said in pain and misery through telepathy jean there attacking the park jean you have to save me alex was in a trans-like-state not knowing what was going on
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Alex, who is attacking the park. Jean quickly looked around but saw nothing but flying plants. Just try to calm and tell me exactly what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Kiki's eyes glowed brighter than ever as she lifted one hand, making sure the other one was still making the shield, and with the other she forced most of the plants back where they belonged. She winced as she felt energy drain out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:52 pm

jean somethings clouding my mind i can't....jean help they got me it was then when alex finally dropped and fell in a coma
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Alex... answer me.... Not able to get a responce, Jean turns to Kiki. "Let the barrier fall"
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Suki just looks at the guy and feel sorry for him, hee looks like he went through a lot, She hopes the guy will get better.

"think we should get him to a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 am

She let the barrier go down and slumped onto the ground, almost passing out. "What happened to him.."
Back to top Go down
Jean Grey
Admin/Omega
Jean Grey

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:18 pm

"I don't know..." Jean checks his pulse. "He has a low pulse and shallow breathing. He is out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The destruction(open)   The destruction(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The destruction(open)
Page 1 of 1