Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Studying can be an issue (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Studying can be an issue (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Walking down the street, his hair pulled back into a ponytail as his car was in the shop for some repairs to the body. He wasn't very good at fixing the bodies. Wearing black leather pants that were held up by a brown cow leather belt, wearing a long black leather coat and white dress shirt, he went to a book store that was also a cafe for people to study at. Sitting at the table in the little place with his book on the table studying for his test coming up. But then something caught his mind. He wasn't far off from the brotherhood. The ones that normally cause trouble for everyone.

"Hello sir. Would you like a piece of cake?" The waitress held out a strawberry cake towards him. He looked at her and shook his head.

"No thank you. Once I start eatting sweets I can't stop. I love sugar." Siro told the waitress with a smile on his face, placing a small tip on the table for the woman with his black leather gloved hand. he was very keen on people not touching him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Akachi had been walking down the street and went into the cafe to clear her mind getting something to eat and drink. Turning her eyes she saw a young man, he looked rather nice but keen on not eatting sweets. Walking up to him with a black dress on with a red corset. her pink hair put into two pigtails as she sat down looking at his book slipping a piece of raw meat in her mouth. it was something that she hated due to the experiment done on her.

"You should eat the sugar." She took the cake and sat there across from the man. "My name is Akachi. And you are? studying science are we or what?"
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Lifting his head when he saw the girl sitting there. He wasn't sure what to do or say when the girl took the cake from the waitress as though he shoulld have taken the offer. siro didn't say anything at first, especially when he saw her earring a piece of raw meat. Getting an idea that she was a mutant since many people didn't eat raw meat. Giving her name it was one that he has heard before from other members.

"Akachi...I think I have heard you before. anyway I'm Siro Cerberus. I'm from the Xavier institute." Siro told her, holding out his gloved hand as the waitress left. "Yes I have tests coming up and need to pass them."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Taking a bite of the cake, she shook his gloved hand rather confused about why he was so covered by clothing. then again she figured some people are like that. But after shaking his hand, her mind went blank for a moment when he mentioned about being an Xavier student. She wasn't sure waht to say to that, it was something she worried about the most. Her other side was trying to kick in when it heard about the xmen or anything to do with the xavier house.

Tapping her fingers on the table as her tooth was draining the blood from the raw meat.
"So your an xman? I wish you hadn't told me that." She turned her head sideways as her neck gave a cracking sound. Holding the cake out to him, she bared a fang with a smile on her face. "Take a bite..." she closed his book slowly making his attention go towards her when her red eyes looked at him with an evil look that she was trying to control her otherside.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Siro paused realizing that the girl must have been a brotherhood member. things were either about to turn ugly or about to turn rather worse than that. Looking at her as she handed him the cake and closing his book, using one hand to slip off his glove. A fight is something he could cause, but then again he could just put her to sleep with a touch. Looking at the raw meat in her mouth, he thought her only skill was maybe a vampiric trait.

"I would suggest not causing a scene then." He began packing up his stuff but went to touch her on the shoulder as though to ease her mind about combat or try not to fight.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Watching Siro pack up his stuff, she saw that something was on his mind as he slipped off his glove and went to touch her. Akachi wasn't sure what to do, but his hand got closer to her shoulder. Moving from her chair, she took his backpack with his work and ran off outside into the streets heading down into the downtown area where many people tend not to go. Using her chains to get her onto the roof as she sat on a chained chair waiting. it was her favorite game. to get chased at times, then again she was wanting a fight with an xmen.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Siro wasn't sure what to do, but seeing the girl run off with his bag in a flash. He ran after her, yelling for her to give it back as he chase Akachi into downtown thinking that this was a trap. But he stopped as he saw her use some chains out of the ground taking her to the roof of an abandoned building scheduled to be tore down.

He ran through the building going to the roof where he saw Akachi sitting on a chained chair looking through his homework. "give it back!!! Don't make me rip your bones out!" Siro yelled. He wasn't keen on his stuff being taken. He walked towards her grabbing his backpack but nothing she was still holding a paper in her hand reading it. "What is my work that interesting?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Akachi stared at the piece of paper waiting for him. Her eyes looking at his work for college but it was kind of curious to what he was studying. When he came up threatening her and took the bag, her other side was getting harder to control when he threatened her. she let him take the other stuff, but the bone threat didn't bother her since she can heal. Looking at the paperwork.

"Actually it is rather interesting. Studying genetics or something?" Akachi stood up and walked up to him giving him the paper. but then pushed on his leather coat slipping a tracking becon in his pocket. but grabbed his hair not wanting to touch his skin as she figured by the way he was treated it there might be something there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying can be an issue (OPEN)   Studying can be an issue (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying can be an issue (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1