Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suki (returning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Suki (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Suki (returning)   Suki (returning) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Copy and paste into a new topic.

Name:Suki Yami

Power:pyrokinesis

Side:Neutral, but can jon a side for good if she feels like it

Personality:She will go all out to help those in need, gets bored easily and does what she can to keep fun that wont irritate any one that doesnt deserve it. wont think twice of acting, especially attacking.

Appearnce: avi.

Bio:Suki and her brother was a happy family, smiling and having fun. but when her brother discovered he had a unique power, things started to fall apart. he caused chaos and havok when his parents and sister wasnt around, but when they did, he was out cast. suki felt a bit sad for her brother but continued to live, depress, slowly losing her ability to smile. her day of normal living ended when she put her hand on a hot stove eye, catching her hand on fire, yet it didnt burn, infact she could control it. her parents walked in and quickly kicked her out, afraid she would be like her brother. she was shcoked and angry, as she left, her parents were about to change there mind and giv her a chance, but when suki closed the front door she acendently lit it a flame, melting the lick and catching it on fire. she became scared and cried as she just commited murder. she went into hiding, training her mutant power so nothing like that will ever happen again.

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack:31
Stanima:30
Control:42
Speed:20
Intelligence:35
Will:35
Stleath:35
Persuasiveness:21
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Suki (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki (returning)   Suki (returning) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Accepted, and hows it going?

MAke sure you read up on the new rules - ex you're allowed to run more then one character now, so you can use both Suki and Zen(sp? Damn it's been a while)
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Suki (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki (returning)   Suki (returning) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

im fine and ima stick with Suki for now, havent rped with her for a while. is the site active in some form though? and were shall i post first?
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Suki (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki (returning)   Suki (returning) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

The site went belly up for a while, in the middle of getting back on our feet. Kitty went MIA so we're sorta in the process of adapting to that, there's some add's being put up and a few ideas are being tossed around my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suki (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki (returning)   Suki (returning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suki (returning)
Page 1 of 1