Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... Empty
PostSubject: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:57 am

As I looked over my sholder i saw she folowed me ......."Nah nah nah nah you cant catch me ..........."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Suki ssmirked and thew a fire ball a him, running at him, wondering what he has planned.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

I doged the ball of fire hit her we a cuple of mini Tornados .....
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Suki easily dodges the tornadoes and fires another fires ball, thinking of a good way to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I doged her as she threw more and more fireballs out I blew air aroung the ground makeing dirt and dust trash and thing to fly at her hit her with my might ..........
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Suk does a quick spin as fire surrounds her, creamating any debree and neutralizing some of the wind and continue to chase Dami.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:13 am

i FLEW HIGHER AND HIGHER I gave all my power to the floor of the ground levetating a dumpstaer and trowing at her ..........
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Suki stops and focuses fire abover har as the dumpser falls and suki melts right trough it and leaps over it and looks at Dami.

"chucken!"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I heard her cal me a chiken ...and I stoped running ....I made a inpervious air vortex around her so she couldnt beath .......( No Oxagen no flame so hah ...)And it sucked her right up ......
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Suki felt the oxygen begin to leave the air and held her breathand tried to break out of it as she began to float, getting ready to shoot fire at a moments glance.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Makeing the vortex stronger and stronger I saw she was trying to make fire but was fail so I add a few sharp knifes and flug them at her watching her help as she was trying to breath ..........
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Suki continues to hold her breath and blocks the knives, grabbing some and throwing them to break his focus to get some air.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm

I doged three knives thrown at me so and lost focus for just a moment and made the vortex 5x as strong as before making her spin in a circles and I used air and picked up rocks and threw that at her .......
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

In that moment, Suki took that chance and realeased a flamethrower blast at him to burn him and make the wind stop before he can make it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:57 am

It missed me by a inch or so and that made me furrius I made the wind stronger I made her spin I made her lose oxagen "dont mess with me .." I flung 15 different Knifes at her i picked a dumpster and threw that in the mix hopeing it would do some damage ............
(I am also in the air ...)

Last edited by Damian-Airoman / Multiple on Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

(Do not put your opponent's action. "as she was struggling to breathe" Or at least put it better. Some characters may remain cool and collect during times of trouble. And are your powers even that strong? It would take hurricane force winds to even move a knife, yet alone a dumpster. I thought you were relatively new with your powers, if you are new at it you should not be able to make a vacuum and send objects through the air. Watch it or explain it because if it keeps up you could be banned for god modding.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm

( ok me fixed)
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

(also you are bound to lose major stamina for controlling this powerful of winds, i say that dumpster might be your last thing you did before you need to recover.)

Suki, feeling light headed from lack of air, tried to grab the knives and manage to grab 5, most of them cutting her and tearing her clothes. she waited for the dumpster and positioed herself as the dumpster got close, she kickedof of it wth all her force and got out of the wind tunnel and took a deep breath as she threw the knives back and landed on her back on the ground, taking in the air.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:01 am

I lost control of the tornado and I saw 5 Knifes coming at me I flew down with little streaght and one of the knifes hit me in the end of my fing I hit the floor in terible speed I got up off the ground see this girl strugling for air on her back and I walked up and kicked her in the ribs several times suddenly I backe myself agians a wall to tired to fight ,..........I got off the wall see blurryness and ISteped on her hand and on her whole arm casing somthing to break ..........
( There you happy )
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Suki braces herself as she was kicked and shot fire at his shoes as he went against the wall to melt or set fire to his shoe. she got up and readied a fireball.

"tired?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:02 am

" Yah I am tired i anit given up Ah ah ha ahahahahahah " I blew the fire out of my shoes and loo0ked at her as she was preparing a fire ball .....And it waS BLOWN OUT WITH A FLICK OF M WRIST I FLEW INTO THE WHERE SHE COULDENT CATCH EM ..........
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:04 pm

suki watch him fly out of reach and sighed, walking away in hopes to find were they first met and retreive her book, ready to shoot a fire ball in one hand and a flamethrower in the ther.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:36 am

I looked at her making a fireball and flaME THROWER AND i WAS ABOUT TO ATTACK When I flung a trash can from behind her in the back of her head ................
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Suki ducks as soon as she heard the noice of an alluminum can ge fling into the airand turn to throw a fire ball at Dami and began to run back o were she was in hopes to ditch him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm

I dodged the fireball and flew in behind her I grabbed her shirt and flew up high to the air And i dropped her I used the rest of my strength and as very tired ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......   Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle ....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asteriod M Suki and Damian-Airoman Battle .......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next