Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) Empty
PostSubject: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Dimitri walked down the stairs in the evening, dressed in a white muscle shirt and black sweat pants. he was keen at times on making sure he stays tone. but smiling at the basement training room, his nose could smell the blood from there. Walking over to the punching bag, he jabbed at it working on his punches as thoughts were circling his mind. he wasn't sure whom to talk to at the brotherhood lately, nor seeing members lately.
Hearing someone, he didn't bother saying anything. He started with his jabs and kicks at the same time. putting his military skills to use. it had been a long time since he has been in a war.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

"Makoto, that better not be you again! You'd think you'd learn after I locked you in there!" Shadow growled as she walked down the stairs, shaking her head. She was dressed in a pair of grey sweat pants and an old black t-shirt, wearing her black flats with that. When she actually saw who it was, she smiled. "Oh, Hey Dimitri. Sorry. Makoto's been working out like crazy lately.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Dimitri took off his shirt, as he was rather annoyed with it. Hearing a voice, her turned and looked seeing Shadow come down the stairs. Dimitri smiled at shadow. "Its ok. I'm not that whiny little bitch. Poor boy doesn't know a thing." Dimitri said as he jabbed at the bag that hung from the cieling so hard that he broke it with three hits. "You looking for a session...I don't work out much cause I am down at my candy store alot. I inheritted it from my father."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

"Um, sure," Shadow replied, giving him a small smile. "Just go easy on me, and try to calm me down if... anything happens." She bit at her lip nervously, remembering the threat of Wolverette, watching as he took out the bag. "But, your dad died? I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, at least you knew the guy."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Dimitri had to lie about his age, only a hand full of people knew his real age. looking at Shadow up and down, he got a feeling this will be amusing or fun. "Alright. Winner buys a drink." He joked. "and trust me. I heal. I can heal anything you dish out at me." Dimitri walked up to Shadow and patted her on the shoulder. "Wrap up your hands. I normally don't fight women. and don't want those pretty hands getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

"I can heal too, just enough to keep these from hurting too much though," Shadow said, holding up a hand and unsheathing her claws. She smiled, laughing a bit. "And be ready to deal with a few burns until you heal." She focused her energy on his shirt, seeing as he'd taken it off and wouldn't be hurt as she set it on fire. "That's just a glimpse." She sheated her claws again and stepped into the training room, waiting for him to join her. "Ugh, still smells like Makoto. Should've just chased him out and locked him out of the house."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Dimitri laughed. "Maybe then people would get some sleep if you did that." Dimitri laughed, looking at Shadow's skills he smirked. as he jumped into the air and landed in a shadow behind him disappearing as he came out in front of her standing up tall with a smile. "I can go through any shadow, little Shadow." He smirked. Using his hand to coverr his absent eye. his one eye looked her up and down with a curious tought. she looked cute to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yeah, everyone but Akachi," Shadow pointed out. "He and Matt fought a bit, Matt might hate him now though. Burned the poor guy pretty bad..." she trailed off a bit watching him demonstrate his own gifts. "Pretty cool. But, why are you looking at me like that? Trying to find a weakness?" She was already trying to figure out if she could light the area to prevent him from using any shadows as it was.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Dimitri didnt' blink but just looked down at her with a gentleman smile. Taking her hand he lifted it and bowed to her placing his lips upon her hand like an old gentleman. Before standing up. "No, I was jjust thinking about how cute you are." Dimitri said, looking at her he could tell she was thinking of how to imobulize his powers. Going through a shadow, he came out behind her. "Thing is that some people\t don't realize. is that their body is covered in shadows." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 pm

"Um, thank you," Shadow said, blushing lightly as he took her hand, kissing it. "But, light can keep you from running far." She smiled, looking over him. "Maybe if you'd fix your hair out of your eyes, you'd look pretty good, too." She laughed lightly, taking her hand back. "I'm kidding of course, you're already pretty cute yourself." She smiled as he appeared behind her, looking back. "Of course I realize. But, I don't think many count fire to take some away." She ignited her body, waiting to see how he would react to the flames.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 pm

dimitri smirked as he looked at her, the flames didn't bother him. Putting his fingers to his chin, and turning his head making sure no one was coming down. "Don't tell anyone." Dimitri said. "I can't take my hair out of my eye. Due to the fact...I have no eye there." Dimitri said as he lifted his hair showing an empty eye socket. his good eye looking at her. He knew he was good looking but admired when girls said it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry," Shadow whispered, putting a hand gently on his shoulder before pulling back, realizing she was still on fire. She put it out before returning her hand to his shoulder, still being careful in case he attacked. "I didn't know, that I guess that's kind of the point."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:48 pm

dimitri didn't flinch when she touched him apologizing. "Its ok, I had it for a long time. and I got my revenge on the people that did it to me." Dimitri smirked, stepping aside he grabbed her around the waist and threw her onto the mat pinning her down with one hand and smiled at her. "You are a cutie little fireball..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 pm

"Okay then, " Shadow said, almost expecting him to have thrown her. She blushed at his compliment though, trying to think. She could knee him, but that would likely only last for a small time. Could be her window though. She tried it, aiming for his groin with the intention of getting up and trying not to fall for him like she already had.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm

As her knee went to hit him, he went through the shadow of her leg in a matter of seconds before coming out of the cieling and holding onto a bar as he looked down at her with a smirk. "Nice try. Little fireball. Your even cuter when you blush." He said with a sly smile on his face. Dimitri landed on the ground looking at her with a smirk. Reaching his hand through the shadow he grabbed her arm and pushed her aside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"Hell, how did you know I was going to try that?!" Shadow asked, smiling slightly. Admittedly, it was fun. She got up, shaking her head slightly as she looked up at him. He then called her a little fireball and said she was even cuter blushing, which made her blush darken along with her eyes slightly. Strong emotions always got Wolverette. He pushed her aside and she positioned herself to charge at him. Or at least make him believe she would. Mostly she hoped to light him up as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 pm

dimitri got into his fighting stance with his fist up and one hand behind his back looking at her. "I been fighting for a long long time." Dimitri grinned as his russian accent started to come out. "A littl' training gos along way." Dimitri moved through a shadow this time though throwing his shoes through a shadow to distracgt her before coming out behind her and tripping her out from under her free from behind. "when fighting you should really watch all corners."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh, I fight a bit, I doubt as long as you, but, I can try to get ya," Shadow said, smiling. She wasn't too distracted by the shoes, but was able to catch him on fire when he tripped her. "Russian?" She asked, noting the accent. "Suits you. Very well, I might add." She reached out, trying to grab his arm before he could disappear on her again. "And keep an eye on their weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Dimitri smirked and looked at her when she grabbed his arm. He disappeared into her hand as he felt the pain of the fire. he came out of the shadows on the floor looking at her as the wound healed in an instant in front of her. "I am russian. A russian royal to be exact. I'm a Romanov." Dimitri said as images of his cousins playing flew through his mind, his little cousin anastaisia playing in his mind as she would dance around flowers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Shadow stopped, biting her lip. "The hell?! You expect me to believe that without proof?!" she growled, rushing at him, her claws out now. She was freaking out on the inside, unable to believe someone would really try to make her think he was royal. "You're lying because you want to catch me off guard. Give me proof and I'll believe you."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Dimitri dodged her claws, grabbing her hands. "If you ever look at a picture of the russian royal family. Look to the left. And you will see a white haired man." dimitri said rubbing the back of his head. "that is my father..." He said pulling out a copy from his wallet handing it to her as he held one of her wrists. The man in the photo looked just like Dimitri but with longer hair and both eyes nether of them were covered. Memories went through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:47 pm

"Hell in a hand-basket," Shadow muttered, taking the picture in her other hand, careful to retract her claws before taking the photo. "He looks so much like you. But this picture looks like it was taken over a century ago. So that would mean-" She stopped herself, dropping the picture and struggling to get her wrist back and run.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"Ya I have the same powers as my grandfather." Dimitri laughed, but seeing her reaction he released her picking the picture up looking at it. "Father always talked highly of the family. How my great uncle didn't listen to warning and it...yeah. things I guess didn't go well." dimitri laughed, he was trying to lie his way through but he guessed there was no way around this one if she didn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm

"Dimitri, you can't try to get out of this one," Shadow warned him. Seeing he didn't attack her for figuring it out, she stayed where she was when he released her. "You don't age much, do you? Or is it that you don't at all?" She looked him over for some marking of why he didn't age, thinking for once that curses existed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:05 am

Dimitri was normally always able to bullshit his way out of everything. but looking at Shadow, he knew she was smarter than the others that still don't know. He just looked at her. Standing up straight like a gentleman allowing his accent to flow through. "I don't age. I haven't aged since I was eighteen that was over a hundred and thirty yyears ago. I do wish for you too keep it quiet please. You, Aka, Matt, and only a few others know." dimitri said. He lowered his eyes looking down at her. "Sad...and I thought you were a cutie too. guess my age gives me a kick in the head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next