Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am

"I don't even have anyone to tell, Dimitri, why would I try?" She asked, smiling. She trusted him. Mostly. "But, maybe it doesn't. Technically, you did stop aging at 18, so, maybe." She patted his shoulder, trying to be nice. "I think I can ignore the age. As long as you don't ever freak me out like that again."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 am

Dimitri blinked when she spoke to him and treated him the way that she did. His eyes looking at her as though studying her when she spoke. It made him smile that someone would ignore it. "I have seen so many people come and go. But no one that has accepted it quite like you. But same time Shadow...I can try. but my past is very surprising. Especially since I been in every war." Dimitri spoke calmly, as he grabbed her hand and bowed to her like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am

Shadow was shocked by his words, more of how none had accepted him like she had than how many wars. "Well, maybe you'll help my history reports," she joked, trying to be friendly. "But, seriously, no one could look past all of that?!" She smiled a bit though nonetheless. "People say I'm a freak. Maybe that's how I can accept you. I understand what it's like being an outcast." He grabbed her hand, bowing in a gentlemanly fashion. Damn he was classy. "You'd definitely be able to pass judgement by my family if you ever meet them. Especially with the classy personality."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Dimitri smirked when she spoke, shaking his head. "I was never accepted. the only ones that accepted me was my cousin Tzar nicolas and my little cousin Anastasia." Speaking their names hurt his heart a little but didn't show it. As the memory of watching them all die hurt him so much. But not showing it, he stood up straight hearing the second part of what Shadow said. "Well lovely shadow, I rather be a gentleman than hurt a woman." Dimitri told her. "Plus you are a lovely one. More lovelier than a fresh blossomed rose." Dimitri was trying to be cute.
"I been in the shadows alone so long. Eric asked me a favor to join and keep an eye on the place."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:37 pm

"Wow, you'd think they'd focus more on your personality than what you are," Shadow whispered, biting nervously at her lip. When she heard the second part of what he said, the compliment included. "Um, well, thank you." She blushed, smiling at him shyly.

"If you've been in the shadows alone, why have you never tried finding a companion?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

dimitri laughed when she said the first part. "Well they can, till they realize I don't age." Dimitri though got a blank look on his face when she mentioned about a companion. His eyes lowered remembering what he was raised as as a little kid, he was never to have children which was the rule. but then again rules were always made to be broken in his mind at times, as he did break them a few times.

dimitri looked at Shadow for a moment. "Cause...how can I find a companion that won't age. I will always see them grow old and die." Dimitri told her but then grabbing her hand, he spun her around like a little dancer. "But I normally just stayed to my candy store."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Shadow laughed a bit when he said they were fine until realizing he didn't age. "Well, jealousy gets the best of some, fear must've gotten the others," she replied, half jokingly. She watched his face go blank, looking at him questioningly about it. "What? Something wrong?"

"Well, my brother and sister used to say my healing factor was similar to Wolverine's but hardly weaker. Maybe I could be that companion." She then realized what that may have come across as. She'd only meant as a friend, but he could missinterpret it. She blushed, half about what she'd said and halkf at the fact he'd spun her. "A store can't be too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Dimitri blushed when she spoke, but the idea of a companion made him think. the way she said it made it seem she was asking him out. Seeing how pink her cheeks went, Dimitri blinked and didn't say anything to Shadow for a moment.
"I don't know. We can see...there is only one person I have found so far that ages almost as slow as I do. and now I found a second one." Dimitri told her. Placing a hand under her chin, he leaned downclose to her face with a smile on his lips. "So are you saying you want to date a russian demon?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 pm

"I-I didn't mean it like d-dating," Shadow stuttered, her face flushed. "I'd only meant like as a friend." His hand was under her chin and he was so close to her. "But, you're hardly a demon, Dimitri, you're a sweetheart compared to Matt and Makoto." She stopped, thinking of how to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Dimitri smirked when she spoke. he noticed that she liked him. Her cheeks were still pink from her words. Dimitri smiled at shadow when she called him sweet. "Why not ask someone how sweet I am. after all I am one of the most dangerous here next to dark." Dimitri said with a grin. HE looked her up and down as though checking shadow out with his eye. "But if its a date you want. why not just say it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

"Well, last I checked you haven't hurt anyone too badly," Shadow pointed out, happy to have a different topic. She noticed him checking her out and blushed, looking down at her feet uncomfortably. No one had ever really cared to even think she was asking them out though, so his question shocked her. It had always been Kate who had every guy trailing after her. She'd never had a guy ask her out, nor had she asked a guy out before. Shadow scraped her teeth at her lip, blushing a darker color now.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Dimitri saw that Shadow seemed tongue tied a little. as she hadn't said anything to his words. Looking her over again, stood up straight once more before walking over to the training mat. "So...You do what to go on a date with me?" Dimitri said as he took her blushing as a yes to his words. "Well you need to talk. Or I'm taking you over seas with me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm

"Y-yes," Shadow whispered, looking up and giving him a nervous smile. She crossed her arms, shyly nodding. "I'd love to." She was still blushing, but couldn't really hide it at all now. "I probably seem like an idiot now," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Dimitri laughed when he got shadow to admit that she wanted to date him. "Well lets go on one then. I need a date for a company ball tomorrow. If you want to attend." Dimitri asked. He walked up to her still shirtless and toned body. he felt like he should be better dressed. Dimitri leaned down and held her hand pressing his lips against her hand. "Or would you rather go on a date in new york?" Dimitri smirked as he placed a hand under her chin bringing his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Shadow stopped smiling when he began laughing, feeling that he thought she was funny for wanting to date him. "I'm sorry," she whispered before he asked about the ball. "Um, I don't have anything to wear, but I can probably convince Kate to let me borrow something." She noticed exactly how he looked shirtless, and couldn't help but bite at her lip so she wouldn't say something stupid. He asked her if she'd rather go to New York, kissing her hand. "Um, I don't really care where we go, I'm not very picky." He then brought his face close to hers, and she couldn't help but smile a bit. Well, maybe Kate will be jealous of me for once, she thought, mostly joking to herself. But then again, he was a pretty good guy. Sweet, caring, and he looked good. Normally hard to find that in a guy.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Dimitri's eyes looked at Shadow up and down, realizing he had made her feel bad. "I'll buy you a dress if you would like. I need a new outfit anyway. The old edwardian look is getting me too noticed." Dimitri smirked as he saw that her cheeks were rather red. "No need to borrow something from your sister. IT would be an honor to get a dress with you." Dimitri picked up Shadow and put her over his shoulder, throwing her down on the mat as he pinned her there with his hand. "what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

"No, you don't have to, Dimitri, Kate owes me anyway, and I think she still has something that isn't slutty,' Shadow assured him. Then again, they always say not to look a gift horse in the mouth. "Unless you want to, I don't want to take advantage of you. Besides, you might need a woman's touch. Or a bargain hunters." He put her over his shoulder, throwing her onto the matt and pinning her there. She smiled, happy to use an excuse to stop talking about the topic. She grabbed at his wrist, hoping to catch him off guard as she ignited her hand, quickly trying to build it enough to burn him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

dimitri smirked. "I don't mind. I have plenty of money. Thing about saving for over 150 years." dimitri smirked. grabbing her hand, he disappeared into the shadow of her hand. Coming out in the cieling hanging up side down allowing his his to fall showing his empty eye socket. "Besides, I don't need a bargain. I will get you a dress."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

"Okay then, Dimitri," Shadow said, laughing slightly. "I'm starting to think you should've been named Shadow instead of me." She was trying to make him laugh, but you never knew how it would go. "But most of my clothes are from a Wal-Mart clearence rack. You'd be surprised what you can get for low prices. You've probably never been in a Wal-Mart though." She smirked, looking up at Dimitri as she quickly stood, backing against the wall. Most of the time, you never go into a corner in a fight. But she had her ideas for it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Dimitri looked at her in the corner, his eyes watching her as he listened to her words. A smirk crossed his face. "Well dimitri doesn't suit a woman." He spoke calmly, but sitting there watching her in a corner, he had missed his long hair. "And I don't shop at walmart. its all crappy stitched together items. I rather go into a thrift store then there." dimitri said as he looked at her getting an idea. going through a shadow, he came out beisde her looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm

"Who said I'd have that name? I'd probably be given a feminine form of yours," Shadow pointed out. "If there even is one." She watched him, frowning at what he said next. "Hey, they have good clothes. Better than some of the crap I've seen at Target." He went through a shadow, appearing beside her. She growled, kicking at his shin. "No bashing my favorite store."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Dimitri shadowed away from her knee quickly and appeared in the cieling looking down at her. "Well sorry, but last time some one got me stuff from there it fell apart in two days. Sorry if I don't like crappy product." Dimitri smirked adn her, hanging upside down and bringing his face close to hers. leaning in, dimitri almost looked like he was going to kiss shadow but moved away heading towards the stairs. "how about you get dressed and we will go to new york."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

""Someone get you shoes from there?" Shadow asked him. "Yeah, the shoes are crap butt the clothes are good." She smiled at him as he hung upside down before her, bringing his face towards hers. She was expecting him to kiss her, because for a moment, he actually looked like he was going to. When he moved away, she was a little disappointed, but she didn't dare to show it. He'd probably laugh if she did. "Um, sure." She shook her head clear as she walked towards the door, looking back at him before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Dimitri smirked at her, before thinking about his words he was going to use. "Going to love seeing that beauty in a dress. And as well seeing you get to partying with me." Dimitri walked up to shadow and gave her a soft smile before disappearing into the shadows. "Time for our date." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Shadow blushed, crossing her arms and smiling shyly at him. "Um, I'm not much of a beauty, I was avoided, my sister got the guys." She sighed slightly, smiling nonetheless. "That was fun though. I think I got some of my best ideas for revenge then." He'd smiled at her, and she just had to keep smiling. He was definitely a good guy. Didn't really deserve to be in the Brotherhood. "Okay." She blushed and stopped smiling, nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)   Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training wins over all (Dimitri/Shadow)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next