Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damian-Airoman R3B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 pm

I got into my room and it was cold and damp all damp personally it what i expected but I wanted more
so I went down stair after dropping off my stuff on my bed and I went down stair for a Soda ..............
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 pm

akachi brought Damian into his room laying him on the bed. Worried about his health she saw that he wasn't awake. Akachi ran her fingers through damian's hair. Sitting next to his bed waiting for him to wake up. She wasn't going to leave him like this.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Damian was sweating when he finaly woke up ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:33 pm

akachi noticed that Damian woke up, the sweat made her worry about if it was a nightmare or a illness. still sitting there, she looked at Damian. "Are you okay?" His black eyes had scared her, but she guessed it wasn't too bad. She hugged Damian tightly. "Dimitri was knocked out from your last attack."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm

"What attach ..where am I .." Damian said Having no reconition of what happened ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Akachi sat on the edge of the bed looking at Damian sadly. "your in your room Dam-sama." Akachi told him. She noticed he was confused. glad that he was alright. "I brought you up here." She gave him a peck on the cheek and blushed, she thought it might make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Damian blushed "Wait what Happened .."Damian added ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Seeing that he blushed, she giggled. even though she was having a bad day it still cute to her to see him blush. but it worried her a little when he didn't remember. "You fought Dimitri over his stupid shit he is pulling." Akachi wasn't sure what to say to Damian. "Your eyes went black though. You used a burst of power and then passed out." She picked a piece of paper out of his hair. She knew though that soon she would have to go cause she didn't want the two fighting again. Holding back her tears was hard she didn't want to leave Damian there she cared for him more than anything. Leaning over she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Damian woke up the next day and was sore as HELL >>>>>
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Akachi was passed out next to Damian's bed asleep with her back against the side of the bed. She had done a small mission, but slept there. She had a cut on her forehead that was still healing.

((That pain is one hell of a wake up call))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Damian went to his bathroom and went to his medicine cabinet and took 2 ADVIL and hoped in the shower He dried himself off and got dressed felling the pain be softer but still there ..He went to get somthing to eat and went back to his room falling back to sleep ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Akachi finally woke up when he crawled back into bed. "Good-night then." She stood up realizing that it was morning. Stepping on the bed in her barefeet, she sat in the window for a moment about to head out through it. "Dam-sama. Do you want me to get you some morphine or something?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"Yes "Damian said tired tring to stay awake
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Akachi came down from the window and sat next to him for a moment touching his head. "I'll get some morophine. but if you feel up to it, I was thinking about training in the woods today." She much rather take care of him till he was healed, but she didn't need Dimitri picking another fight. He looked in pain a little. "what do you want me to do Dam-sama?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

"nothing but but .." Damian fell asleep
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Akachi waited to hear the rest and then sighed. Tapping his chest with a finger. He looked peaceful sleeping. "I'll be back in a few minutes with something to dull the pain." She snuck out the window and used her chains to take her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Akachi entered Damian's room seeing that he wasn't home. She placed a small bag with a few shirts that she bought him and a picture of when they were in egypt. Akachi stared at the room remembering that last time she was in there. Leaving the room she had left the presents on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damian-Airoman R3B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian-Airoman R3B   Damian-Airoman R3B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damian-Airoman R3B
Page 1 of 1