Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. Empty
PostSubject: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 am

Evan got some lunch. He got a slice of pizza and a Chesseburger. He got a Coca-Cola Can. Then got on his skateboard and boarded to the table he usally sat by with the others.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

Emma sat a few tables away, blabbering with the other more populer kids. She was invading their minds, so she could stay on their good side.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 am

Spyke looked over at the Popular table. "You have got to be freaking kidding me." Spyke said. Emma was trying to suck up to the cool kids. "God am gonna kill her" he said to the other mutants.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

Kitty walked over to the table, lunch bag in hand. "Hey Evan!" She greeted taking her usual seat "Are we, like the only ones here so far?"
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 am

"Oh hey Kitty well we arent little miss frost over there is sucking up to the popular kids." Evan said. "Well I have Social Studies thing were I have to take a video of my life" Evan told her. Evan took his camera out and hit record, "And I find that you have a grat social life" Evan smiled. Dosent she know already that I like her Evan thought.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 am

Kitty giggled and waved at the camera "Like, flattery willget you no where Daniels!" She said with a smirk. She turned to her lunch and pourd out the contents. "Your aunt makes the best salad." she said grabbing her plastic fork and the tupperware container holding her entree
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

"Aunty O knowing how to cook? You've gotta be kidding me right." Evan laughed. "Well ok so flatery will get me no where it was worth a try dont you think Pryde." Evan said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

Emma told Kitty she was going to pay, like she did every day, through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am

Evan looked over at Emma Frost. She looked like she was doing something with her mind crud. Evan walked by and put a spike on the legs of her chair. Then kicked his skateboard over there and then the skateboard hit the spike and the skateboard fliped over and hit Emma on the head. "Ha Ha Ha" Spyke yelled and whispered to her ear "No one messes with the Spyke or his friends".
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Emma got up, and stomped on the skateboard, breaking it in half. She grumbled something to the other girls, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Evan got another borad. "FOOD FIGHT" Evan yelled. Everybody started throwing food and yelling Evan threw his cheeseburger at Emma. Before Kitty got hit Evan grabbed her arm and put her under the table and so did he. "Dont get hit Pryde" Evan said under the table.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Emma dodged it, then got hit with something else. She projected this into the minds of everyone. "Stop, or pay." Most of the kids looked confused, one of them ignored it and kept throwing food, pretty soon, it was like they never heard her.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:37 pm

((Am gonna let someone else post next))
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Emma become tired of the constant fighting, and left the lunchroom. Before she left she said to Evan. "Just wait."

(OH MY GOD I FEEL SOOOOO FREE!)
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 pm

(You lucky dude)
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Kitty stayed ducked under the table for the duration of the food fight, she didn't really worry about getting hit but it was just safer under there. Once she heard the fight subside she sat back in her chair and smiled over at Evan "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm

"Your welcome Kitty" Evan said. "The Spyke never loses a food fight" Evan smiled. Then got his camera out. "So what do all day long Kitty." Evan said Score one for the Spyke! Evan thought.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 pm

She brought her index finger to her chin pondering how to answer. "Well like, I study... umm... Rogue and I hang out a lot when she's around. Oh! And Kurt and I are, like, always playing pranks on everyone at Xaivers!"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

"Thats cool can I join you in some pranks" Evan said. Then Evan pointed the camera at himself and said in his Ryan Seacrest voice "Daniels out" Evan turned of the camera. "Hey Kitty umm me and ssome friends are gonna watch a movie later and they were bringing dates would you like to come with me just as friends not as my date" Evan said.

Last edited by Evan Daniels/Spyke on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Kitty gave him a playful smirk, twirling one of her bangs around her finger "How do you know Kurt and I aren;t, like, planning to prank you?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

"I actually dont know" Evan said. "Ya gonna answer."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

She leaned across the table, her smirk spreading into a grin "And what fun would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

"Pretty fun I geuss" Evan said. "So wanna come"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

"Like, what movie are you going to see?" Sure she was used to slasher stuff from being roomed with Rogue, and yes it was growing on her, but she definatly didn't want to go see something like that in a theater.
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 pm

scott got some lunch. He got some chinese food and an eggroll and some mountain dew. After he got his luch he glanced to see kitty sitting all alone "where is everybody did they finish there lunch already" he said sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.   Lunch table for the Mutant freaks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch table for the Mutant freaks.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next