Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wes Zimmer (mutant)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

Female Number of posts : 568
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Wes Zimmer (mutant) Empty
PostSubject: Wes Zimmer (mutant)   Wes Zimmer (mutant) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Name: Wes Zimmer

Power: your basic spontaneous-human-combustionoid, and of course, a naturall epic fighting prodigy.

Side: X-Men

Personality: hyper, loving to some, rough to others, hates her fireness thingy

Appearnce: 5'9.5" (but still growing), tanned skin, brown hair~normally pulled back in a pony tail, bangs hanging loose, blueish eyes~the shade of the heart of a flame, if that makes sense, usually wears a t-shirt, jeans, and skater shoes, with the laces hidden inside the shoe~shes had several laces burn to shreds...~wristbands on the right arm, fireproof watch on the other, and a long black burn scar extending down from the right eye, and fallowing her jawline, recived from her first eruption.

Bio: has been a "hot-head" since the age of 5, hates erupting into flames, hates being so destructive because of the fire, has occupied herself with muisc (though has gone through several accoustic guitars and other string instruments with a wood base) anywho, at the age of seven, she burnt down the house, and her parnets had to send her away...

Stats:

Attack: 30
Stanima: 30
Control: 20
Speed: 50
Intelligence: 50
Will: 20
Stleath: 30
Persuasiveness: 30

Last edited by Wes on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.half-bloods.forumotion.com
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Wes Zimmer (mutant)   Wes Zimmer (mutant) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:41 pm

two things I see wrong here

the powers, it would be one thing if you had powers related to each other but combustion stuff and telepahthy... i dont think so

and the other thing is that your 6'2" at the age of 12.... My dad is 6'2" and hes in his forties. woman its not all too common to be that tall even with an advanced X gene be more realistic!
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Wes Zimmer (mutant)   Wes Zimmer (mutant) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

Female Number of posts : 568
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Wes Zimmer (mutant)   Wes Zimmer (mutant) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm

ok, this typed on the other comp b4 my restrictions went on, but...:
bio (cont) : after a few years, after burning several forests accidently, she heard about the institute...(ect.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.half-bloods.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wes Zimmer (mutant)   Wes Zimmer (mutant) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wes Zimmer (mutant)
Page 1 of 1