Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Name: Asheruin "Ashe" Sherrifwood

Power: Soundwave Manipulation: controlling the soundwaves in the air. Such as loud music or with a clap of ehr hands she can cause damage with the waves itself. controlling soundwaves, she can make music appear farther away than it is, or even louder in the air. When using the soundwaves to attack, she uses music or a clap or snap of her hands to make a sound to send almost like a shock wave through the air hitting the enemies with enough force they fly back and have ringing in their ears. Sometimes resulting with a high enough sound to cause damage to the body enough for them to be soar or for a bone to crack. Using it to protect, she can use it almost like a wind from sound to make a fall easier or less damaging to a body. She can use any sound as a weapon as long as it is loud enough.

Side: Neutral

Strengths: writing, defensive tactics, strategic planning (for school and battle), athletic prowess, and attention to detail

Weakness: men, asian food, and conundrums

Personality: depends on who she talks to, Ashe usually keeps to herself, but opens up to be a happy and bubbly kind of woman. She also has bipolar disorder and can switch from that to a defensive and arguementive person.

Appearnce: she has taken on the Visual Kei style from japan, so mostly plaid skirts and lace arm warmers other than her jeans and a t-shrt. So its really an artistic style. She has dark, knee length brown hair that she holds up in a ponytail, sharp yet kind silver eyes, and light tan skin. She also has a phoenix tattoo on the small of her back

Bio: Ashe comes from northern Ohio, but comes to the Xavier academy to feel more accepted. She is an only child with loving parents. She completed highschool with a 2.8 average, and is currently persuing a career as a writer. She really doesn’t date because she has yet to decide what she really wants, and is picky when the thought comes up. to be honest, she doesn't know how her powers came to be, except maybe for the fact that her father is a mutant as well. she controls the urge to use them by listening to her ipod, or focussing her mind in a way that the sound becomes neutralized.

Stats:

two 50's and the rest 30 or below or three 40's and the rest 25 and below.

Attack: 30
Stanima: 25
Control :50
Speed: 25
Intelligence: 30
Will: 50
Stleath: 20
Persuasiveness: 27

{hope you all like her! i just found this site thanks to a friend, so i can't wait to get started!}

Last edited by ShoRena on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I think your wrote your name wrong, Ashe “Asheruin” Sherrifwood would mean Ashe is her name and Asheruin is a nickname, I assume that should be switched.

How do your powers work? do you need to use your hands to control sound or does it work by thought alone.
Back to top Go down
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 pm

She technically is named Asheruin and goes by Ashe. and her powers are technically used by her hands, but she can also alter her voice and use anything that produces sound to amplify her powers.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 pm

I need to know what the idea is, does your ability create a wave of sound that can be seen or can just alter the pitch and cause pain.
I'll need to be able to see strengths and weaknesses before accepting it.
Back to top Go down
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

well, its more both wave AND pitch. since sound is such a broad spectrum of a subject, i thought it would be easier to say sound, and then just see how she works when i actually rp with her. sometimes i have to actually see the character in action before i really say exactly what i am thinking on the subject.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

princess. little sis. don't worry I'll help ya girl. I invited this girl to join us, she is a dear friend of mine. I'll help her matt a bit in some areas.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm sure I can deal with it.
I'll let this go, but you may get some help from the staff when touching up on your powers.
Back to top Go down
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

thank you so much! i fixed it, and it really means a lot! thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Also, though I have yet to put it on the app, we have decided to get the Morlocks started up so if you would want to be a Morlok you are welcome. Completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:32 pm

So, she is like Songbird?
Back to top Go down
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

i have no idea who that is, but i guess so. and i have no idea what a morlock is. i haven't watched in like forever, so i don't remember. i would have to refresh. but is there anything wrong with the character so far?
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

I haven't seen anything so far.

A morlok are the semi-nuetral mutants. They pretty much created their own society in the underground. Evan ends up joining then when his powers result in him growing all that armor.
Back to top Go down
ShoRena
Alpha
ShoRena

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

ah, lol, well, that is good. so am i approved?! i can't wait to rp with you all! i think it will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Yes you are approved
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

My sister freakin' loves Songbird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)   Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashe Sherrifwood (mutant)
Page 1 of 1