Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Akachi returned home from the hospital wondering what to tell the other members of the brotherhood, she had broken her ankle and due to the knock out gas she was taking a while to heal. Her chains lifted her onto the couch letting her rest even more. Cale had helped her alot today and it upset her to think that an Xavier student was nice like that. Starting to wonder if all Mystic told her was a lie. her red eyes looking up at the cieling while the television was on playing the news about a taxi crash in town that she caused. Remembering it, all she wanted to do was cry from the memory of when she lost all her friends in the car crash in Japan and being in the hospital reminded her on being locked in that room in japan all her life.

She hadn't seen anyone really from the brotherhood other than Pietro. turning over, her red eyes watched the news keeping her broken ankle ellivated.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Damian Was walking down the street and back home to the brotherhood house. He walked in a he say Akachi on the couch with her leg elivated .. Its Been Months seice I seen her as I stare in shock . "Akachi is that really you "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Akachi looked up and a smile cross her face. Excitement built up in her. "Oh my god! Dam-Sama!" She used her chains to lift herself up and jumped on Dam trying not to hurt him as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Damian Hugged her back >>"How have you been I have missed you its been Months almosta year .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Akachi felt bad about that. "i'm sorry, I missed you too. I went back to Japan to deal with something and my parents weren't happy so they locked me up like I was before. I got out though." Akachi was so happy to see him, he was like her best friend and one of the people she know would miss her if she left again. She winced as her foot hit the wall. It was still healing due to the medication. "I am much better now that you are here." She winked at him like she always did.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 pm

"me to " damian lifted her up and set her on the couch ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 pm

she sat down and placed her foot on the coffee table. "Sorry that you have to see me like this. how have you been? I broke my ankle at the xmen house." She remembered she had a present for him up in her room. she had brought it back when waiting to come back to america.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 pm

" i have been good its been a long time but nothing really changed "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Akachi nodded her head, using her chains she went upstairs for a moment coming back down with a large box as her chains set her down on the couch. Her face blushed a little, as she handed him the wrapped box. There were some punk boots, skull belts, and some things from Japan she thought that he might like. "Its for you. Wish that you didn't have to wait this long to get it." her face went reddder, but she sat back staring at him as her foot was starting to feel better. Trying not to blush, she felt bad that this was the first thing he saw. if there was anyone though she was happy to see more than anyone, it was Dam-sama. looking back up at him, he still looked cute to her.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Damian Looked at Her ..."For Me wh----y Y-ou--u-u-u Sh----"As He said that He teared wrappings apart and opened it with ease ....His eyes went wide and he said "I love them There great ..."He went over to her and gave her a hug ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

akachi smiled happy that he liked the gifts, she was happy to see smiles as she returned home. akachi accepted the hug and returned it when her face not so red anymore. "Glad you like them. thought that you would." Akachi tried to remain calm, to control her excitement. The medication began to wear off so she started to heal better. She let go of Damian, and pointed at the new DDR from japan in the corner. "I wouldn't forget about you, you know." She winked at him. "Your my best bud after all." That was all she could say without her face turning red again.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"Awwwwww how sweet .." Damian Gave her a peck on the cheek . And noticed how her face was turning red !!!1
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

>.>

Akachi kept calm, she was more stunned than anything with the peck on the cheek. She turned and looked at him, and then used her chains to tare off the cast. "wha...wha..." she didn't know what to say to the peck on the cheek. She hid her red face calming down enough to where it wasn't red no more while she was moving her ankle around to check it. "I thought our last DDR would be broken by the time I got back." She hugged Damian happy that he is having a good day now.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Damian ran over and opened the new game and saw it was # 5 ..."You are the best >>"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Akachi jumped for joy happy that they can play the game again, now that she is back. She walked over to him and pulled the cords out the box staring at them. She gave him a playful shove, before taking the game from him. "Ha." She laughed. "and I have no intentions of going back to Japan. So I'm here for good. can't leave ya here with those people Dam-sama alone, you'll go nuts." Akachi winked she was joking of course.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Naw I have been Lonly !!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Akachi head that and felt a little bad, that she left him alone this long. Putting down the game, she went up behind him and hugged him around his neck. "Well you won't be lonely any more. I'm here now, and you know me. I want to make everyone happy." She gave him a peck on the cheek and turned a little pink but made it disappear before he could see.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Damian turned red >>>
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Akachi giggled and blushed a little. "aww. and I'm still sorry, I promised to be only gone for a week and I was gone this long. I should have called for help." She saw that his face was a red color which she found really cute. Hanging her head over his shoulder she looked at his face. she tried to change the subject. "You okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

"Yeah I am Fine "His Hair changed to pure white ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:55 pm

she watched his hair change, this was one of her favorite colors on him. "I love this white hair, just as much as the black." She ran her fingers through ti for a moment, before going over and setting up the DDR. "You know in japan I wouldn't have done what I did." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"Why " Damian Asked couisoly >>
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm

"Its frowned upon. People there dont' really show a hug or a kiss on the cheek in public, sort of old culture clashing with new." Akachi smiled as she finished setting the new DDR up. she was glad that the mats are harder. Thinking for a moment, she walked over the grabbed his hands. "Come on." She tried to pull him to his feet with a smile on her face. she was still shocked that she gave him a peck on the cheek. "There are tons of new songs. and I want you to be the first to try it."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Damian Stood Up and We started dancing to
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 pm

akachi smiled as she danced with Damian again, she had almost an idea, but since it was probably december she had to come up with a gift idea. "Would you like to go to england or somewhere for christmas holidays?" Akachi asked. she did promise him a trip with her when she got back. Changing the song, she tried to beat Damian but kept messing up. She fell down for a moment, her ankle was still bothering her a little. But she got back up and danced some more. "I did promise you that we would go somewhere together when I got back." She grinned. akachi liked Damian more than she liked to admit, but fearing to ruin things she kept it at the back of her head just like her dark feelings of her past. but around him she wants to smile. her eyes darted towards him for a second and then back at the screen. She had set herself to hard, and got twisted and fell down again this time she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)   Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken ankle and nightmares (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next